MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment 2022: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited applications from all job seekers for Group 3 recruitment (Sub Engineer). The board has created a great opportunity for all the job seekers by announcing a total of 3435 vacancies. In addition to this, the MPPEB Group 3 application window starts on 9th April 2022. This article will provide information about the terms and conditions of the MPPEB Sub Engineer recruitment as well as how to apply for the application.
About MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment 2022
Under Group 3 Recruitment, the board has announced the vacancies in the Sub Engineer, Draftsman, and other equivalent posts. For selecting a suitable candidate, the authority will conduct the exam for each post. Whereas, to sit in the examination, the candidates will have to submit the application online form. No late submission of the application will be entertained. However, the authority decides some eligibility criteria to select the most desirable candidates for further stages of selection. Providing all the necessary information in just one paragraph will be difficult to understand.
Hence, continue reading articles and clear your doubts regarding the MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment as well as the online application process.
MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment Notification PDF 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Recruitment for||Group 3 recruitment for Sub Engineer, Draftsman, and other equivalent posts.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Total of 3435 vacancies|
|Mode of Selection||Through Combined Recruitment Test|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Application Fee Amount||Reserved Category – Rs. 250/-|
Other Categories – Rs. 500/-
MPPEB Online Application Form: Important Dates
|Start of Online Application||From 9th to 23rd April 2022|
|Online Application Fee Submission||From 9th to 23rd April 2022|
|Modification in Online Application||From 9th to 28th April 2022|
|Date of Examination||Starting from 6th June 2022|
MP Vyapam Group 3 Recruitment Eligibility Recruitments
The authority decides some eligibility criteria on the basis of the roles and responsibilities of the job position. All the candidates will have to meet these requirements in order to be eligible to sit in the examination. Furthermore, the authority verifies each and every application on the basis of these criteria to select and reject the applications. It is done because the authority has to find the most suitable candidate who can perform the duty of the said position in the future. So, it is important for all the candidates to read and understand these requirements to avoid any mistakes while filling out the online application form:
Candidates having the desired educational background will be eligible for the recruitment process and will have to fill out the online application providing the below-mentioned details:
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to complete higher secondary education
- A candidate must have completed either a 3-year diploma or higher education in a relevant engineering discipline as per the post.
Age limit Criteria
The age limit for all the posts under MP Group 3 Recruitment is the same i.e. minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. As for the reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ Government Servants, the maximum age limit would be 45 years. In no case, the upper age limit will be more than 45 years for any category.
Required Documents For Successful Submission Of MPPEB Group 3 Application
While filling out the applications, the candidates are obliged to upload some necessary documents for the successful submission of the application. Any application without these documents will be considered incomplete and the candidates may get debarred from sitting in the examination. Therefore, we will be discussing the guidelines, decided by the authority, in which the documents have to be uploaded. We advise you to get the scanned copy of these documents beforehand so that you can solely focus on filling out the details:
- Certificate Documents
- You will have to upload the 8th/10th or 12th mark sheet for verifying your age.
- A scanned copy of the Case Certificate to be eligible for the reserved categories benefits
- Candidate’s Photograph – Get the recent 4x5cm photograph or if you already have a photograph that is not more than 3 months old then you can use that one. You are required to mention the date of the photograph and your name on the lower part of the photograph.
- Signature – Candidates are required to sign inside a box(refer to the image below). It should be in English and not in capital letters. You will have to sign below the photograph.
- Handwritten Declaration – It should be in candidates’ Handwriting only. It can be in English as well as Hindi. You are required to write the self-declaration in the box given in the image below.
All the images should be in JPG format and they should be uploaded in the manner prescribed in the image below:
MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment Application Form
- Prior to filling out the online application form, kindly read all the important criteria as well as the guidelines for uploading the documents.
- Candidates must have a valid email id as it is required for filling up the application form.
- While filling out the application form, provide details only after reading all the asked information carefully.
- Provide only accurate information otherwise, you will be debarred from sitting in the examination.
- You can give options for more than one post as well as mark preference for the department/office and post. A separate application form has to be submitted to apply for more than one post. Therefore, he/she will have to appear in the post-wise exam.
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Application Process
We composed a step-wise procedure for all the candidates to simplify the online application process. Keep all the documents and necessary information ready so that you can only focus on filling out the application form.
- Firstly, open the MPPEB official portal on a web browser – http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/
- Here, you will be asked to choose a language that you’re comfortable in.
- On the main screen, the link will be provided for group 3 recruitment on the ‘Latest Updates’
- After opening the link, click on the green-colored icon provided under the group 3 recruitment.
- A new page will open with important instructions, kindly read them and tick the declaration box. After that, click on the ‘Carry On’ button.
- Now, provide the registration number and date of birth. After that click on the ‘Proceed with Verification’. If you haven’t already registered then click on the ‘registration’ link provided below and carry out the procedure by providing the necessary details to get the registration number.
- At this point, you will be able to access the online application form. kindly provide all the necessary details and upload the required documents as per the guidelines.
- After that, proceed to submit the application fee on the basis of category.
MP Vyapam Application fee
You can pay the fee amount through debit/credit card and internet banking. Candidates may refer to the table below for the application fee amount:
|Reserved Category||Rs. 250/-|
|Other Categories||Rs. 500/-|
|Portal Charges if submitted through Kiosk||Rs. 60|
|Portal Charges if submitted through registered citizen user login||Rs. 20|
MPPEB Group 3 Posts Selection Process
The authority will conduct the computer-based examination for each post starting on 6th June 2022. All the eligible candidates will have to appear in the examination to be considered for final selection. We advise all the candidates to read the rule book of the group 3 recruitment for getting the in-depth details.
MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment 2022: Key Links
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Rule Book||Click Here|
|Department Wise Vacancies||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
On this page, we have provided all the important details to help all the interested candidates in applying for the post. If you like to know anything related to the topic then leave your question below.