MPPSC State Service Recruitment: The Public Service Commission of Madhya Pradesh (MPPSC) has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 427 vacancies in the State Service Posts. The aspirants can check their eligibility from the criteria mentioned by the committee. To apply for the recruitment, you can check the procedure given below. Other than that, information regarding the MPPSC State Service Recruitment vacant posts, the process for applying, eligibility conditions, fees etc., has been given in this article.
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2023: Overview
The MPPSC will conduct the recruitment exam, scheduled for the 21st of May 2023. The application forms will be accepted by online method only. The candidates should check their eligibility for the post with the help of the list provided below. The online form is available on the official website of the MPPSC. Candidates should note that the commission will not accept applications after the 9th of February 2023. Therefore, applicants should hurry up with the online procedure.
|Conducted by||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Application starts||10th of January 2023|
|Application Ends||16th Feb 2023 @12 Noon|
|Correction Window||18th Feb 2023|
|Admit Card||14th of May 2023|
|Exam||21st of May 2023|
MPPEB High School Teacher Recruitment 2023
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2023
MP Patwari Recruitment Notification 2023
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC SSE 2023
Do not forget to check the eligibility conditions before filling out your online application for recruitment:
- The candidate’s age, counted on the 1st of January 2023, should be less than 40 years but more than 21 years for the non-uniformed posts.
- While for the uniformed posts, the candidate’s age should be less than 33 years but more than 21 years when counted on the 1st of January 2023.
- Those applying after age relaxation should not have crossed the age of 62 years on the 1st of January 2023.
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates should have completed their graduation or be in their final graduation year.
- Any MP government-recognised technical qualification equivalent for the post is also eligible for recruitment.
- The candidates should have social studies as a subject at their graduation level.
- The candidates applying for the uniformed post should check these physical requirements:
|Height||168 cm||155 cm|
|Chest (tightened)||89 cm||Not Applicable|
|Chest (relaxed)||84 cm||Not Applicable|
MPPSC SSE Vacancies Details
Here, we have posted a document regarding the variety of vacancies in the Madhya Pradesh PSC. Reservation details have also been mentioned in the notice issued by the committee.
How to apply for the MPPSC State Service 2023 Recruitment?
To apply for this MPPSC recruitment, candidates should follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the MPPSC.
- The notice regarding the State Service Application form is available in the Notification section of the Home page.
- Select the option.
- A new page will open up.
- Various details regarding the application will display on your screen.
- Select the action button at the extreme right of the application option.
- Read the declaration and mark right on the agreement and click on “I agree.”
- The application form will open up on your screen.
- Fill in the details according to your portfolio and update the documents.
- Review the form before submission.
- Pay the online fees.
- Keep the receipt and the registration and application numbers safe for further use.
Documents Required for the application
Before applying online, contenders should ensure the required documents are in proper condition.
- Passport size photograph of format 20-100KB. (latest and in the plain background)
- Signature of the candidate in digital form of 10-100KB.
- Aadhaar card.
- High School certificate for DOB verification.
- Graduation degree or provisional Marksheet.
- No objection letter if already serving in the MPPSC department.
- Caste Certificate. (for reserved categories OBC, SC, ST)
- Certificate of 40% disability from a government-recognised Medical institution.
- Candidates of the Economically Weaker Sections should produce the required proof of family income.
MPPSC SSE Fee submission
Fee Submission for the SSE will be online. The Portal fee for the online procedure is separate from the application fee. Both fees should be paid before noon on the 9th of February 2023.
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE||PORTAL FEE|
|Unreserved Domicile holder of MP||500 Rupees||40 Rupees|
|SC, ST, OBC, PH of MP||250 Rupees||40 Rupees|
|Other States||500 Rupees||40 Rupees|
MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023: Related Links
|MPPSC State Service Recruitment||Apply Here|
|Official Notice||State Service Exam 2023|
|Official website||MPPSC Home|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the MPPSC recruitment notification from the link provided above in this article.
A total of 427 vacant posts will be filled through the MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2023 exam.
The last date to apply for the MPPSC State Service Recruitment is the 9th of February 2023.
A candidate should hold a graduation degree to apply for the MPPSC State Service Recruitment examination 2023.
The application fee-related details have been explained in the table above.