Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay (કિસાન સહાય) Yojana 2023: Giving priority to the state farmers, the government of Gujarat on 10th August 2020 announced the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana with the motive to provide relief to the farmers who face problems such as crop damages due to natural disaster etc. As per the yojana, the government will provide monetary support to the farmers according to their land. For detailed information about the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2023 have a look at this article or go to its official portal agri.gujarat.gov.in.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay (કિસાન સહાય) Yojana 2023
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana’ to help the farmers to cope with the loss they faced during the drought, heavy rainfall & unseasonal rainfall during the Kharif season. On the launch date of the yojana, Rupani said that nearly 53 lakhs of state farmers can get the benefit of the yojana and they don’t have to pay the registration fee while applying for the scheme. The farmers can submit their registration form Online & Offline (if available) mode. For the rest of the details, take a notepad and a pen and note down the important pointers to help you understand Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay (કિસાન સહાય) Yojana 2023.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Scheme 2023: Highlights
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay (કિસાન સહાય) Yojana|
|Launch Date||10th Aug 2020|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Submission mode of application form||Online & Offline (if available)|
|Advantage||Monetary help to farmers|
Benefits of Gujarat Farmers Sahay Yojana
The numerous benefits which will be given to the registered farmers under the Gujarat Farmers Sahay yojana are:
- Around 53 farmers have been targeted to get covered under the scheme.
- The government will give funding to those farmers who faced a huge margin of loss because of natural calamities during the Kharif season.
- Compensation of ₹20,000 (up to 4-hectare area) will be allotted to farmers who lose 60% crop.
- The amount of ₹25,000 (up to 6-hectare area) was supplied to farmers who faced a crop loss of more than 60%.
- The compensation amount will be directly transferred to the account holder.
- The farmers don’t have to pay any registration fee while applying for the scheme.
PM Kisan Edit Registration Form
PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023
Conditions of issuing financial help that will be provided under the scheme
- In case, the damage to the crop is done due to unseasonal rainfall then to claim financial help the rainfall should be 50 mm for 48 hours between 15th Oct-15th Nov 2022.
- For drought, it will be measured whether the area has received less than 100 mm or no rainfall at all.
- If the area has experienced heavy rainfall then to get the claim 35 inches of rain for 48 hours is mandatory.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay (કિસાન સહાય) Yojana Beneficiary List
- The Revenue Department of the state has been given the responsibility to issue the beneficiary list of the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay scheme.
- The District Collector (DC) will prepare the list of those villages/taluka’s where the crop has been damaged because of drought, heavy rainfall or unseasonal rainfall.
- The beneficiary list will be sent to the District Collector within 07 days after that survey team will examine the field within 15 days.
- The list of beneficiaries will be posted on the official website after the approval of the District Development Officer (DDO).
- The beneficiary list will be posted into two categories on the farmer’s loss i.e. loss between 33% to 60% and loss more than 60%.
Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana, candidates have to pass some eligibility criteria announced by the government and those are:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the state.
- All those 8-A cardholder farmers whose names are available in the revenue records can apply for the yojana.
- The farmer should have planted their crop during the Kharif season.
- Farmers who are registered under the Forest Right Act are eligible to apply for the scheme.
Documents needed during the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay registration
While applying for the scheme, the farmers are supposed to attach some documents whose list is given below:
- Government IDs (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc).
- State Domicile.
- Category Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport-size photograph.
- Bank Passbook.
- Details of land records & crop loss.
- Mobile Number.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay (કિસાન સહાય) Yojana?
Presently, the government hasn’t launched the official portal from which the farmers will get themselves registered but it can be assumed that the officials will upload the application form on its official portal. Go through the steps mentioned below to know the process of how to submit an application form via an online medium:
- Visit the Agriculture, Farmer’s & Co-operation Department official portal (agri.gujarat.gov.in).
- The link to the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Registration Form will be visible on the home page of the portal.
- Tap on that link and the registration form will get open on a new web page.
- Submit the details asked on the form and also attach the relevant documents whose list is mentioned in the above section.
- Have a look at the application form by reading all the details again and then submit it by tapping on the ‘Submit’ option.
Read the following steps and you’ll get to know the steps about the Offline submission of the application form:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
- After downloading it take out its hardcopy and start filling in the details asked on the form and attach the required documents.
- Now submit the application form by visiting the nearest ‘Patwari’ office.
- The officer appointed at the office will cross-verify all the details & documents available on the form.
- If they found any error in the details then they can tell the applicant to rectify it or teach them how to fill the form from the beginning to the end.
The applicant cannot submit another form at a single time, it will considered as illegal and their original form may also get cancelled by the authorities.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay (કિસાન સહાય) Yojana: Some Links
|Open||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Official Website|
|Download||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay 2023 Application Form|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani launched the yojana on 10th August 2020 with the objective to provide funds to the farmers who suffer a loss due to natural calamities.
The applicant has to be a Gujarat resident, should be an A-8 cardholder with the name in the revenue record and be registered under the Forest Right Act.
The state government will provide financial help under three circumstances: Drought, Unseasonal rainfall & Heavy rainfall.
The farmer has to get themselves registered first and their name should be added to the beneficiary list only then they can take the advantage of the scheme.
Stay connected with our website to get more data regarding Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2023. If you’ve any queries/doubts drop your comments below.