Namo Tablet Scheme: The government of Gujarat launched the Namo tablet scheme in 2017 under which the college students will get the Namo tablet at just Rs. 1000/-. The market value of the tablet is around Rs. 8000. Candidates will be able to apply for the scheme from the official website of Digital Gujarat www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. The link will be activated soon. The article will provide you with the procedure to apply for the scheme. According to the officials, enrolled candidates of 2019 will be getting the tablet soon. The scheme was put on a hold due to the covid 19 situation, but now it will start again shortly. Students are advised to visit the website daily to get the latest news regarding the Namo Tablet Scheme.
The chief minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani launched this scheme. The scheme is available for college students only. After submitting the application form the government will publish the list of selected students who will get the tablet. Namo Tablet Scheme Applicants who have already received the tablet are not eligible for the next round. The government has already distributed some tablets on the launch date. Applicants are instructed to carry important documents like an aadhar card, college id, qualification certificate. etc while filling the application form.
How to Apply Online for Namo Tablet Scheme?
Students who want to apply for the scheme are advised to follow these steps:
- First of all go to the official website of Digital Gujarat.
- Then click on the link that will be available for the scheme.
- Click on new registration.
- Then enter your mobile number, email and create a password.
- Then enter all the personal details carefully.
- After entering all the personal details, upload all the required documents in the required size.
- Select the method of payment and fill the details as per the choice made previously.
- Pay the amount i.e., 1000 rupees.
- And the registratin will be successful.
- Applicants can check the status through login by entering the email id/ phone number, password and captcha.
The officials are going to open the sub-portal of the Namo Tabet Scheme soon on the official website of Digital Gujarat. The direct link will be provided to you shortly. Follow our website to get the information regarding the scheme.