Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2020: Authority of Naval Dockyard Mumbai was ready to declare the admit card but due to corona-virus outbreak dates of examination is delayed. Revised exam will be announced soon. Candidates who filled the application form can view the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card from the official website.
We will provide you, the direct link to download the admit card. All information is given this article. Read the article carefully. If any updates are available, we will inform you in this section.
- 1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Admit Card 2020
- 2 Important Documents to Carry at the time of Exam
- 3 Crucial Points to be Remember
- 4 Procedure to download the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020?
Department of Naval Dockyard Mumbai come up with 1233 post for Apprentice. Admit card is not released yet, due to COVID-19, all dates are postponed. Applicants have to wait for some time to appear in this examination. Hall ticket is available on the official portal of the authority.
Applicants who applied for the post will able to download the hall ticket by entering their registration number and DOB. The result will declare after the completion of exams. So start practicing for the examination, the competition will be very high this year. The candidate has got enough time to prepare concerning the exams.
|Conducting Body||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Official Website||bhartiseva.com and indiannavy.nic.in|
|Name of the Exam||Apprentice|
|Total Number of Posts||1233 posts (designated and non designated trades)|
|Date of Exam||Notified Soon|
|Location of Job||Mumbai|
|Hall Ticket Announcement Date||Released Shortly|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
Exam Dates will re-schedule in Apil 2020 (tentatively). Keep on checking the official website regularly for any updates. When Naval Dockyard Mumbai will disclose the dates for the exam soon. We will update the schedule in this article as well.
Download the Apprentice Hall Ticket from here directly —- Check Here
Particulars Mentioned on the Apprentice E-call Letter 2020
E-call letter contains very important information related to the exams and candidates. If you find any corrections on the hall ticket, please inform the officials.
- Candidate Full Name
- Father’s Name of Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category of the Candidate
- Exam Center Name
- Date and time of the Examination
- Photo and sign of the Aspirant
- Period of the Exam
- Exam Center Code
- Reporting time at the Exam Venue
- Application Number
- Address of Test Center
- Birth-date of Applicant
- Organizing body Name
- Test Name etc
Also View >>>>>>>>>>> DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020
Important Documents to Carry at the time of Exam
At the exam, day contender must carry one of these original documents as an identity proof. No photocopy of certificate is allowed in the examination centre.
- Passport Size Photograph of Applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Passport of the Candidate
- University of Employee Id Card
- PAN Card
Selection Process for Apprentice Post
To qualify the Apprentice exam applicants must clear all the stages of the test. The three main stages are-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview
- Medical Test
Written Test: Questions paper have a total of 100 multiple-choice questions. 2 hours will be provided two complete the test. The exam is of two different elements. There is no negative marking. The exam paper is provided into two languages Hindi and English for the students. So the candidate does not worry about the language of the test. Choose your language in which you are comfortable.
Interview/ Skill Test: Applicants who clear the written test are eligible for net level. Contenders can check their score in the merit list. Merit list holds the name of the candidate who passes the test.
Medical Exam: The authority will take the medical fitness test of candidates before reaching on any conclusion. Applicants must be fit as per the rules.
Syllabus for Apprentice Exam 2020
The topics for the examination point of view are General English, General Awareness, Reasoning, General Knowledge. Do the exercise of these topics regularly. Firstly, get the basic concept and then go for the higher-level questions.
- Candidate must have 50% marks in 10th class and have passed the ITI (relevant trade) with 65% marks from any institute.
- Applicants date of birth must be in between 1st April 1999 to 31st March 2006. For SC/ ST candidates 5 years of rest and 2 years of relaxation is for defence employees.
- Minimum Physical Criteria for contenders are – Mass (weight) not less than 45 Kg, Height 150 cm, Chest not less than 5 cm, Eyesight must be 6/6 to 6/9 corrected with glasses
Merit List for the NDM Apprentice
Primary merit list will base on the scores of written test and interview/ skill test. The final score list has prepared by checking the candidate category as well as scores of exams. If there is a tie between students then, the authority grants priority for the student who gets the higher marks in ITI and 10th class.
Crucial Points to be Remember
- Hall ticket will be accessible from the formal portal of the authority.
- Before downloading the call letter cross-check all you information imprinted on it. If you find any improvement tell the authority.
- If an applicant’s application contains any invalid details then, their application will be rejected.
- Result of the examination will announce in merit list format.
- In the written test, there is no negative marking scheme for the candidates.
- If you forget to bring the admit card in the exam hall then, you are not allowed to give the examination.
- Applicants must report in the given time at the examination center.
- Invigilator finds anyone doing cheating from any unnecessary things then the candidate will be dismissed from the test.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Digital watches, Bluetooth etc are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Recruitment of the students will be done on the basis of merit list only.
Applicants who do not know the process to download the admit card. Check every step carefully and follow the process –
- Firstly, open the web browser and go to the official website of the Naval Dockyard Mumbai. The website link http://www.bhartiseva.com/
- On the homepage, search for the “Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Exam Call Letter 2020” link.
- Hit the link of admit card.
- Login will appear on your screen, enter your information like the application or registration number, DOB and password.
- In a few seconds, you can see the admit card on your screen.
- Check the details, then download it from the site.
- Get a printout of the admit card for you future use.
Hey everyone, if you have any questions regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020 please type in the comment area given down we will try to give answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The hall ticket will release soon by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Department.
you can download the hall ticket very easily jut follow the steps: open the official website Naval Dockyard Mumbai –> search the link of Apprentice admit card 2020 –> click on the link –> fill the details on the login window –> submit you details –> view and download the result on your system.
Information like: candidate name, fathers name of applicants, registration number, exam center name, date and time of test, photograph of students, space for the sign of invigilator etc.
Written test question paper contain 100 multiple choice questions only, no negative marking is done by the authority.