Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy is looking to recruit unmarried male candidates for a 4-year B.Tech degree course i.e. 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for the Education, Executive & Technical Branches. Candidates have been given the benefit to apply for both Branches. As per the official notification, the registration process has commenced on 27th Jan 2022 by visiting the official website (joinindiannavy.gov.in). Read the following article for more details regarding the Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry recruitment 2022.
- 1 Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2022
- 2 Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to fill the Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment Form 2022?
- 4 Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment Procedure
The last date to submit the Indian Navy B.Tech online application form is 08th Feb 2022. The applicants have to submit their application form via online mode only. The candidates have to make sure that they enter correct information because if any information is found invalid in the application form then the authority has the right to reject it. After the posting of the final result, the course will be held at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. This article is beneficial for you as we’ve explained every topic which is connected with the Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry recruitment 2022 in a detailed manner.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Cadet Entry|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List & SSB Interview|
|Availability of application forms||27th Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit Indian Navy B.Tech application forms||08th Feb 2022|
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate must have passed class 10th & 12 with 70% in PCM and scored 50% in English from a well-recognized Board/Council. |
(b) Candidates who appeared in JEE (Mains)-2021 for B.E/B.Tech examination.
|Eligibility Criteria||(a) Applicant must have been born between 02nd Jan 2003 to 01st July 2005 (both dates are inclusive).|
|Branch Name||Total Vacancies|
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
- Read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Make a visit to the Join Indian Navy official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the top of the main page, the option of ‘Register’ will be given.
- Tick on that option and select that through which you medium to want to register (by Aadhar Virtual ID or without Aadhaar).
- After completing the registration page formalities, a new web page will get open showing the Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form 2022.
- On that page, enter the details asked like:
- Name of Candidate.
- Parent’s/Guardian/Husband Name.
- Mobile No.
- PAN Card No.
- Marital Status.
- Identification Marks.
- Educational Details (Highest Qualification, Stream & Additional Qualification).
- Provisional Email Id.
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ and then tick on both the boxes of ‘I Agree.’
- At the end, select the ‘Save’ button and you’ll be successfully registered.
- An OTP will come on your mobile number and email id for the verification.
- If you are already registered, then you just have to tap on the ‘Login’ box available on right side of the home page.
- Select the state and then save the captcha code appearing on the screen.
- A login page will get open.
- Enter your provisonal mail id,password and captcha code on that login page.
- You’ll be connected to new web page.
- On that web page your highest qualification will already mentioned.
- Upload your Educational details:
- Class 12th & 10th passing marksheet in the form of a pdf whose size should not be more than 1MB.
- Marks/CGPA scored in previous examination.
- State, Board/Council Name.
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ then press on ‘Save’ button.
- Your educational details will be saved.
- Note down your address details like:
- Permanent Address and Provisional Address,
- Upload your passport size image, signature image in the form of jpeg format whose size should be not be more than 100kb.
- Submit the ‘Captcha Code’ at last tick on ‘Save’ button.
- Your dashboard will get open in which you will get an option to edit your password, address or other materials.
- On the left side of the page, a box of ‘Current Openings’ will be present.
- Select that option and the advertisement of Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2022 will be mentioned.
- Select the option of ‘Apply Now’ given on right side of the page.
- Read all the instructions carefully, tick on the declaration boxes and the select the ‘Apply Now’.
- On a new web page you’ve to verify the following details: personal details, educational details (enter JEE Mains Application No and AIR), military records, address details, miscellanous details (where did you find the advertisement and do you know how swim), documents uploaded, Indicate Priority (details about JEE Mains), Application from preview.
- After the final preview and verification of all the above details, tap on ‘Submit Application Form’ and your application form will directly get submitted.
Once the application forms is finally submitted then under no circumstances the request to modify the details in the application form will not be accepted. The application form can also be submitted by scanning the QR Code which will given at the end of the notification.
The Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Level selection procedure has been divided into two stages which are as follows: Stage 01: Merit List, Stage 02: SSB Interview, Stage 03: Medical & Stage 04: Training. The Navy has full to decide the Cut-Off marks for the merit list for the participants and those who will qualify that Cut-Off Marks will be invited for the SSB Interview whose details will be sent on their registered mobile number or email id. Those who’ll clear the Interview round will be called for the Medical test in which their physical fitness will be tested by the panel assigned by the Navy. Those who’ll clear the medical test will attend the training at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a given time period.
|Registration Portal||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|