Navy SSC IT Branch 2022 Recruitment: The Join Indian Navy authority is conducting the recruitment for the post of SSC Executive. The authority has released the application form for recruitment on the authorized portal. The applicants can fill out the application form online by visiting the official website of Join Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in. The application form was available from 27th January 2022 and the last date of submitting the application form is on 10th February 2022. You will get all the related information about the application form, important date, eligibility criteria, procedure to apply, etc on this page. Read the full article to know more about it.
The link for the online application form is available on the official website. Read the detailed notification about the recruitment here. The recruitment is being conducted for 50 vacancies. The recruitment is being conducted for July 2022 batch. The applicants have to submit the application form within the given period of time. If any candidates fail to submit the online application form after the due date then the authority will not accept such application form.
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for the advertisement of Navy SSC IT recruitment can now check it. The date of filling and submitting the application is mentioned below for all the aspiring candidates. Aspirants are advised to read the article till the end to get the latest updates on the reruitment.
|Article type||Navy SSC IT Branch 2022|
|Name of recruiting conducting body||Join Indian navy|
|Name of the post||Navy SSC IT|
|Number of posts||50 vacancies|
|Date of filing the application form||27th January 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||10th February 2022|
|Selection process||interview round|
Candidates applying for the recruitment must check the eligibility criteria set by the authority before filling the application form. The applicant should properly check the age, qualification, course, etc., before applying for the same. Below are the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The candidates applying for the post must hold Indian Nationality.
- To apply for the post candidate’s age should lie between 19 to 25 years that means from 2nd July 1997 to 1st January 2003.
- The applicants must possess the B.E, B.Tech degree in compuer science from a recognized college/university
- The aspirant must have score 60% marks in the above mentioned course.
- The candidate must have competed M.Sc, MCA, M.Tech in computer science
Candidates applying for the Navy SSC IT have to first check the official notification for the recruitment. Read the important instruction mentioned in the notification. Candidates have to carefully fill out the application form. Once the information is filled in the application form and submitted then the candidate will not be able to edit the application form. Keep all your important documents ready before filling out the application form and make sure all the documents are scanned. Below we have discussed the procedure to apply for the post.
- To apply for the recruitment you have to visit the official website of Join Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- After you have successfully visited the official website then the home page will open. There you have to search for the application form link, that will be published very soon and then click on that link.
- Now after clicking on the link, new page will open there you have to enter all the required details and after filling the form. Upload the required documents with the application form.
- You also have to upload your scanned signature, photograph and id proofs.
- If their is any application fee then candidates have to pay the required amount as application fee. You can pay the application fee through net banking, credit card, debit card.
- After you have payed the application fee then click on the submit option, then you applicaion will be submitted .
- You can also download the application form by clicking on the download option and keep the application form safe with you for future use.
There are some important documents that candidates have to carry while filling out the application form for recruitment. If any candidate fails to upload the required documents then the application will not proceed further. The documents are very important to upload with the application form, make sure you get all your documents ready before filling out the form. The documents should be scanned, below are some documents that candidates have to upload while filling out the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Birth certificate
- Any government issued id proof
- Candidate’s recent clicked passport size photograph
- Signature of the candidate
Below is the important dates of the recruitment. Check the information here.
|Date of filling out the online application form||27th January 2022|
|Last date of filling out the online application form||10th February 2022|
|Course start||July 2022|
|Date of interview||Available soon|
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks scored in the required discipline. First, the authority will shortlist the application form of the deserving candidates. One who has filled the application form and perfectly fits with the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authority. Then the score of the selected candidates will be checked from their qualifying degree.
The candidates who have gained the required marks will be selected for the interview round. The authority will inform the selected candidates about the SBS interview round via e-mail. Candidates have to check their mail for further notice regarding the interview round. The interviewer will ask the related questions from the candidates applying for the post. The candidates who passed the interview round will be called for the documentation, candidates have to carry their required documents on the day of the interview round for verification.