NCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022: Northern Coalfields Ltd, Coal India Ltd published the recruitment notification to stuff the empty seats for the position of Mining Sirdar & Surveyor at their organisation 2022. According to the notification, the एन सी एल माइनिंग सिरदार भर्ती 2022 registration window is currently active and will close on 22nd Dec 2022. The candidates who are targeting the proposed post are instructed to complete the recruitment process from www.nclcil.in. To get complete details related to the NCL Mining Sirdar recruitment 2022 check out the sections explained in the article.
- 1 NCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 3 How to apply for NCL Mining Sirdar online form 2022?
- 4 FAQs
NCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment Notification 2022
Through this recruitment session, the organisation will get 405 eligible candidates as an employee at their organisation. They will get deployed across various Mines established in various districts of Madhya Pradesh. Read the notification thoroughly and grab the majority of topics linked with the Coal Ltd, MP Surveyor recruitment 2022.
The authorities can cancel the NCL Mining Sirdar 2022 recruitment form put forward by an applicant with unsatisfactory eligibility requirements. Adding to that, they can also reject the form submitted through any post, email or SMS. For latest press notices about नॉर्थेर्न कोल्फ़ील्ड्स लिमिटेड माइनिंग भर्ती 2022, visit www.nclcil.in.
www.nclcil.in Surveyor Online Form 2022: Overview
|Organisation Name||Northern Coalfields Ltd, Coal India Ltd|
|Position Name||Mining Sirdar & Surveyor|
|Grade||Mining Sirdar: Grade ‘C’|
Surveyor: Grade ‘B’
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Category||Application Form/Online Form|
|Online form dates||01st Dec 2022 to 22nd Dec 2022|
|Application Fee||Unreserved/OBC (NCL/EWS: Rs.1,180|
|Selection Procedure||Computer-Based Test & Merit List|
|Pay Scale||Mining Sirdar: Rs.31,852.56|
एन सी एल माइनिंग सिरदार एवं सर्वेयर भर्ती 2022
|SC & OBC||55||04|
NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Eligibility Criteria 2022
|Educational Qualifications||Mining Sirdar:|
(a) He/She should have completed High School, Intermediate accompanied by a Degree/Diploma in Mining Engineering.
(b) They must possess a Valid Mining Sirdar, Gas Testing & First Aid certificate of competency issued by DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 2017.
(a) Aspirants with High School, Intermediate accompanied by a Degree/Diploma marksheet/certificate in Mine Surveying Engineering are eligible to apply for the post.
(b) Holder of Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (SCC) granted under CMR’2017.
|Age Limit||(a) The age of the interested candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years as of the crucial date.|
How to apply for NCL Mining Sirdar online form 2022?
- Commence the application procedure by visiting NCL’s official website (www.nclcil.in).
- Scroll down, under the section of ‘Quick Links’ tick on the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- On the recruitment page, press on the ‘Employment Notification/Direct Recruitment of various Statutory posts in NCL’.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online/ऑनलाइन आवेदन करे’ link.
- Under the section of ‘General Links’, the option ‘To Register’ will be available.
- Select the ‘Click Here’ link.
- On the registration page, fill out all the sections systematically.
- Then tap on the ‘Generate OTP’ box.
- Submit the OTP you received on your email/mobile number inside the empty box.
- Press on the ‘I Agree’ box available at the end of the page.
- The login details will get forwarded to your registered mobile & email address.
- To complete the application process, you have to revert to the recruitment page.
- On the right side of the ‘Already registered? To Login’ select the ‘Click Here’ link.
- The NCL login page will appear on your device screen.
- Enter the details needed to login into the application form and press the ‘Login’ button.
- Commence the application process by submitting the particulars section-wise along with the documents attachment and fee payment.
- Finish the application process by taking out the hard copy of the file and keeping it safe until the completion of the recruitment process.
Afterwards the finalisation of the correctly filled application form, the NCL authorities will conduct the ‘Written Test’ tentatively in Jan 2023. Post the conduction of the exam, the panel will upload the ‘Merit List’ sharing the names of qualified candidates. Individuals having their names on the merit list will be issued with an ‘Offer Letter/Appointment Letter’ duly signed by the higher authorities.
NCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2022: Links
|Sneak Peak||NCL’s Official Website|
|Apply Online||Registration Form Portal| Login Portal|
|Download||Notification in Hindi| Notification in English|
|Home Page||NVS,RO Bhopal|
The list of documents needed to be uploaded inside the एन सी एल माइनिंग सिरदार एवं सर्वेयर 2022 online form to submit it officially acceptable are as follows:
Scanned passport-size photograph, black pen signature & left thumb impression in jpeg format.
Copy of Educational Qualifications in pdf format.
Birth certificate, Category certificate & Domicile certificate.
Other documents if asked at the portal.
The registered candidates have to be a part of the ‘Written Test’ followed by the publishment of the ‘Merit List’ by the experts in the pdf format at the portal.
All the participants are instructed to submit their NCL, Coal India Surveyor 2022 application form on or before 22nd Dec 2022 through the online medium from the portal.