NEET Counselling Schedule 2022: Performed under the supervision of the MCC on behalf of the DGHS, the NEET (UG) results 2022 has been released on NTA’s official website. MCC will disclose the counselling schedule for admission into various medical courses soon on their portal. Read this article properly as it will provide you with the information about the NEET counselling 2022 schedule, Counselling process, MBBS/BDS Choice Locking Procedure etc.
NEET Counselling Schedule 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Agency Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Test Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Test Type||Entrance Test|
|Counselling Fee||Available Soon|
NTA NEET (UG) 2022 Counselling Seats & Reservation
All India Quota (AIQ) includes:
- 15% MBBS/BDS seats of States,
- 100% MBBS/BDS seats of BHU,
- 100% MBBS seats of AIIMS across the country,
- AIQ of JIPMER (Puducherry/Karaikal),
- AIQ seats of DU/AMU/VMMC/ABVIMS,
- AIQ seats of Faculty of Dentistry (JMU),
- AIQ seats of ESIC.
Reservation in AIQ includes:
|PWD (Horizontal Reservation)||05%|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
NEET Counselling Registration 2022
- Registration & Fee Payment: The candidates who have been shortlisted will register themselves at MCC’s official website by entering the required details. After registration, they’ve to pay the fee as per their category through online banking. For future security, they must take out the hard copy of the fee receipt.
- Choice Filling & Locking: After the submission of the fee, candidates have to select the college keeping in mind the score they’ve achieved on the merit list. After selecting the college according to your preference you’ve to lock it. After locking the college, you will not be allowed to do any kind of changes.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the rank obtained, registration and choices filled the candidates will be allotted seats in the respective colleges.
- Provisional Result: MCC will post the provisional seat allotment result after each counselling round. The shortlisted candidates will be provided with a provisional allotment letter through which they will attend the counselling sessions.
- Final seat allotment results: After the conduction of provisional seat allotment counselling sessions, MCC will release the final seat allotment results which will contain the names of those shortlisted candidates who will be allotted final college.
- Reporting at the alloted college: The candidates who’ve been qualified will be provided with the final allotment letter which they have to carry at the alloted college. They will be considered college students when they’ll submit the admission fee.
- Mop-Up Round: After the conduction of both rounds, so to fill up the remaining vacant seats the University/Institution start the mop-up round where they invite those candidates who didn’t get any seat in both rounds. To get themselves registered for the round, the applicants have to submit the registration fee, choose the college and must wait for the publication of the mop-up round result.
- Final Stray Vacancy Round: This round comes after the mop-up round and is mostly conducted by Central/Deemed Universities/AIIMS/JIPMER which have management or NRI quota seats.
NEET Counselling Schedule 2022: Links
No, you can’t edit your college preference once you’ve locked your college that’s why you are advised to carefully fill your choices.
If you are satisfied or got admission to your preferred college then you don’t have to attend round 2 of the counselling session.
The eligibility criteria to participate in the Stray Vacancy round are:
(a) Candidates who have joined the seat allotment in Round 2 of AIQ/Deemed/Central Universities,
(b) Candidates allotted a seat in the mop-up round of DGHS,
(c) Candidates who joined a seat in the mop-up round of DGHS.
No, there will no fresh registration for the stray vacancy round. The 10 times the number of vacant seats will be provided by the DGHS.