NEET PG Counselling 2021 Schedule: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will soon start the NEET PG Counselling session 2021. The Counselling Session will be conducted separately for 50% AIR Quota seats and 100% Deemed/Central University seats and but the Mop-Up round will only be for Deemed/Central University seats. The whole session will be done online at the official website. Applicants will be informed about the date and timing of the counselling session. Through this article, you’ll be able to understand the whole NEET PG Counselling procedure 2021.
NEET PG Counselling 2021
|Name of Counselling Body||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Counselling Name||NEET PG Counselling|
|Commencement Date of Counselling||Oct 21 (tentative)|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Schedule
|Conduction of NEET PG Counselling||Oct 2021 (tentative)|
|Starting of Registration for Round 1||Oct (tentative)|
|Starting & Last date of submitting fees||Oct (tentative)|
|Choice Filling & Locking for Round 1||to be announced later|
|Seat Allotment of Round 1||to be announced later|
|Documents Verification||to be notified later|
|Resignation from allotted seat||to be notified later|
|Round 2 Counselling||to be notified later|
NEET PG Counselling 2021: Participating Institutes
The list of participating institutes/universities are listed below:
- 50% AIl India Quota (AIQ) seats of all States except Jammu and Kashmir.
- 100% seats of Central/Deemed Universities.
- State Quota in government colleges.
- 50% All India Quota P.G seats under Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
What is NEET PG Counselling Process 2021?
We will briefly explain the steps involved in the counselling process of NEET PG 2021 and those steps are:
- Registration for Counselling: Shortlisted candidates have to register themselves to attend NEET PG counselling. Candidates are instructed to fill the details asked in the registration form like; Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, NEET PG registration form number and other information. After submitting the registration form you will be registered.
- Payment of Round 1 Registration Fees: Registered students must pay the fees decided by the Board according to their respective categories from Net Banking and the fees receipt must be kept by the candidates. The registration fees has divided into two kinds and those are:
- Non- Refundable/Registration Fees:
- ₹1,000 for General category & ₹500 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in AIQ/Central University,
- ₹ 5,000 for Deemed University candidates.
- Refundable Security Deposit:
- ₹25,000 for General Category & ₹10,000 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in AIQ/Central University,
- ₹2,00,000 for Deemed University candidates.
- Non- Refundable/Registration Fees:
- Choice Locking & Filling: Candidates have to fill and lock the courses and colleges according to their preferences. The seats will allotted according to the categories, seats vacant etc.
- Seat Allotment: After locking & filling the seats according to the preferences, the seats will be allotted according to the ranks, marks secured by the candidates and other factors. The results of seats allotment will be posted on the official website in the form of pdf.
- Documents Verification: After completing the seat allotment, the process of documents verification will be done Offline. It’s mandatory for candidates to report at the college allotted to them. Candidates have to carry some documents for counselling session and those documents are:
- NEET PG Admit Card,
- NEET PG Result,
- Marksheet of MBBS/BDS exams,
- MBBS/BDS Degree,
- MBBS/BDS Internship Certificate,
- Government ID (Aadhaar Card, ID Card, Driving License),
- Coloured Passport size photograph,
- Migration, Character, Domicile certificate,
- Category certificate,
- Birth certificate.
- Resignation from alloted seats: If candidates got seat/course in another college then he/she can resign from the seat allotted and that particular seat will be allotted to some deserving person.
Candidates who didn’t get colleges of their choice in Round 1 can sit in NEET PG Counselling Round 2. They don’t have to start the whole procedure all over again. Board will notify them new college for their DV round.
Our team provided detailed information about NEET PG Counselling Schedule, we wish you liked our article for new data add our website link to your reading list.