NEET PG Counselling 2022 Schedule: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is going to conduct the counselling from 12 January 2022. The Counselling Session will be conducted separately for 50% AIR Quota seats and 100% Deemed/Central University seats and but the Mop-Up round will only be for Deemed/Central University seats. The whole session will be done online at the official website. Through this article, you’ll be able to understand the whole NEET PG Counselling procedure 2022.
Latest: Today is the last date to register. Applicants who still have not registered themselves are advised to get registered by today.
NEET PG Counselling 2022
|Name of Counselling Body||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Counselling Name||NEET PG Counselling|
|Commencement Date of Counselling||12 January 2022|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Event (Round 1)||Date|
|Conduction of NEET PG Counselling||12 January 2022|
|Starting of Registration for Round 1||12 January 2022|
|Starting & Last date of submitting fees||12 to 17 January 2022|
|Choice Filling & Locking for Round 1||13 to 17 January 2022|
|Verification of internal candidates||18 and 19 January 2022|
|Processing of 1st seat allotment||20 to 21 January 2022|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||22 January 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||23 to 28 January 2022|
|Event (Round 2)||Date|
|Starting of Registration for Round 2||3rd February 2022|
|Starting & Last date of submitting fees||3rd to 7th February 2022|
|Choice Filling & Locking Process||4 to 7 February 2022|
|Verification of internal candidates||8th and 9th February 2022|
|Processing of 2nd seat allotment||10 to 11 February 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result||12 February 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||13 to 19 February 2022|
|Events (Mop-Up Round)||Dates|
|Starting of Registration Process||24 February 2022|
|Starting & Last date of submitting fees||24 to 28 February 2022|
|Choice Filling & Locking Process||25 to 28 February 2022|
|Verification of internal candidates||1st and 2nd March 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||3rd to 4th March 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result||5th March 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||6th to 10th March 2022|
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Participating Institutes
The list of participating institutes/universities are listed below:
- 50% AIl India Quota (AIQ) seats of all States except Jammu and Kashmir.
- 100% seats of Central/Deemed Universities.
- State Quota in government colleges.
- 50% All India Quota P.G seats under Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
What is NEET PG Counselling Process 2022?
We will briefly explain the steps involved in the counselling process of NEET PG 2022 and those steps are:
- Registration for Counselling: Shortlisted candidates have to register themselves to attend NEET PG counselling. Candidates are instructed to fill the details asked in the registration form like; Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, NEET PG registration form number and other information. After submitting the registration form you will be registered.
- Payment of Round 1 Registration Fees: Registered students must pay the fees decided by the Board according to their respective categories from Net Banking and the fees receipt must be kept by the candidates. The registration fees has divided into two kinds and those are:
- Non- Refundable/Registration Fees:
- ₹1,000 for General category & ₹500 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in AIQ/Central University,
- ₹ 5,000 for Deemed University candidates.
- Refundable Security Deposit:
- ₹25,000 for General Category & ₹10,000 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in AIQ/Central University,
- ₹2,00,000 for Deemed University candidates.
- Non- Refundable/Registration Fees:
- Choice Locking & Filling: Candidates have to fill and lock the courses and colleges according to their preferences. The seats will allotted according to the categories, seats vacant etc.
- Seat Allotment: After locking & filling the seats according to the preferences, the seats will be allotted according to the ranks, marks secured by the candidates and other factors. The results of seats allotment will be posted on the official website in the form of pdf.
- Documents Verification: After completing the seat allotment, the process of documents verification will be done Offline. It’s mandatory for candidates to report at the college allotted to them. Candidates have to carry some documents for counselling session and those documents are:
- NEET PG Admit Card,
- NEET PG Result,
- Marksheet of MBBS/BDS exams,
- MBBS/BDS Degree,
- MBBS/BDS Internship Certificate,
- Government ID (Aadhaar Card, ID Card, Driving License),
- Coloured Passport size photograph,
- Migration, Character, Domicile certificate,
- Category certificate,
- Birth certificate.
- Resignation from alloted seats: If candidates got seat/course in another college then he/she can resign from the seat allotted and that particular seat will be allotted to some deserving person.
Candidates who didn’t get colleges of their choice in Round 1 can sit in NEET PG Counselling Round 2. They don’t have to start the whole procedure all over again. Board will notify them new college for their DV round.
Our team provided detailed information about NEET PG Counselling Schedule, we wish you liked our article for new data add our website link to your reading list.