NEET PG Counselling 2022: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has started the NEET PG Counselling 2022. As per the schedule released by MCC officials, NEET PG online registration has commenced via online medium. The shortlisted candidates who cleared the NTA NEET PG entrance exam 2022 are informed that the last date to register for NEET Post Graduate 2022 counselling is 23rd Sep 2022 (up to 08:00 pm).
NEET PG Counselling 2022
To manage the candidate’s rush during the counselling sessions, the officials will conduct separately for 50% AIR Quota seats and 100% Deemed/Central University seats. Although, the Mop-Up round will only be for Deemed/Central University seats. The whole session will be done online at the official website. Through this article, you’ll be able to understand the whole NEET PG Counselling procedure 2022.
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Overview
|Name of Counselling Body||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Counselling Name||NEET PG Counselling|
|Last date of registration||23rd Sep 2022 (up to 08:00 pm)|
NEET PG Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Event (Round 1)||Date|
|Starting of Registration & Fee Payment||15th Sep 2022 to 23rd Sep 2022|
|Choice Filling & Locking for Round 1||Choice Filling: 20th Sep 2022 to 25th Sep 2022|
Choice Locking: 25th Sep 2022 (from 05:00 pm)
|Verification of internal candidates||23rd Sep 2022 to 24th Sep 2022|
|Processing of 1st seat allotment||26th Sep 2022 to 27th Sep 202|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||29th Sep 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||29th Sep 2022 to 04th Oct 2022|
|Event (Round 2)||Date|
|Starting of Registration & Fee Payment||23rd Sep 2022 to 24th Sep 2022|
|Choice Filling & Locking Process||Choice Filling: 11th Oct to 14th Oct 2022|
Choice Locking: 14th Oct 2022 (from 03:00 pm)
|Verification of internal candidates||14th Oct to 16th Oct 2022|
|Processing of 2nd seat allotment||17th Oct 2022 to 18th Oct 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result||19th Oct 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||20th Oct 2022 to 26th Oct 2022|
|Events (Mop-Up Round)||Dates|
|Starting of Registration Process & Fee Payment||31st Oct 2022 to 04th Nov 2022|
|Choice Filling & Locking Process||Choice Filling: 1st Nov 2022 to 5th Nov 2022|
Choice Locking: 05th Nov 2022 (from 03:00 pm)
|Verification of internal candidates||04th Nov 2022 to 06th Nov 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||07th Nov 2022 to 08th Nov 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result||09th Nov 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||10th Nov 2022 to 14th Nov 2022|
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Participating Institutes
The list of participating institutes/universities are listed below:
- 50% AIl India Quota (AIQ) seats of all States except Jammu and Kashmir.
- 100% seats of Central/Deemed Universities.
- State Quota in government colleges.
- 50% All India Quota P.G seats under Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
What is NEET PG Counselling Process 2022?
We will briefly explain the steps involved in the counselling process of NEET PG 2022 and those steps are:
- Registration for Counselling: Shortlisted candidates have to register themselves to attend NEET PG counselling. Candidates are instructed to fill in the details asked in the registration form like; Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, NEET PG registration form number and other information. After submitting the registration form you will be registered.
- Payment of Registration Fees: Registered students must pay the fees decided by the Board according to their respective categories from Net Banking and the fees receipt must be kept by the candidates. The registration fees have divided into two kinds and those are:
- Non- Refundable/Registration Fees:
- ₹1,000 for the General category & ₹500 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in AIQ/Central University,
- ₹ 5,000 for Deemed University candidates.
- Refundable Security Deposit:
- ₹25,000 for General Category & ₹10,000 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in AIQ/Central University,
- ₹2,00,000 for Deemed University candidates.
- Non- Refundable/Registration Fees:
- Choice Locking & Filling: Candidates have to fill and lock the courses and colleges according to their preferences. The seats will be allotted according to the categories, seats vacant etc.
- Seat Allotment: After locking & filling the seats according to the preferences, the seats will be allotted according to the ranks, marks secured by the candidates and other factors. The results of seat allotment will be posted on the official website in the form of a pdf.
- Documents Verification: After completing the seat allotment, the process of document verification will be done Offline. Candidates must report to the college allotted to them. Candidates have to carry some documents for a counselling session and those documents are:
- NEET PG Admit Card,
- NEET PG Result,
- Marksheet of MBBS/BDS exams,
- MBBS/BDS Degree,
- MBBS/BDS Internship Certificate,
- Government ID (Aadhaar Card, ID Card, Driving License),
- Coloured Passport size photograph,
- Migration, Character, Domicile certificate,
- Category certificate,
- Birth certificate.
- Resignation from alloted seats: If candidates got a seat/course in another college then he/she can resign from the seat allotted and that particular seat will be allotted to some deserving person.
Note: Candidates who didn’t get colleges of their choice in Round 1 can sit in NEET PG Counselling Round 2. They don’t have to start the whole procedure all over again. Board will notify them new college for their DV round.
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Links
|Look Into||MCC Official Website|
|Read||NEET PG 2022 Information Brochure|
|Open||Round-I Registration Portal|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|