NEET Phase 2 Registration Form 2021: Recently NTA conducted the NEET exams on 12th Sep 21 and many aspirants gave exams and as you all know that before the publication of the NEET result NTA will release the NEET Phase 2 registration form link which is mandatory to be filled by each applicant who appeared for the examination. In case any candidates fail to submit the same then the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the NTA. The brief data about NTA NEET Phase 2 Application Form is available in this article.
- 1 NEET Phase 2 Registration Form 2021
- 2 How to fill NEET Phase 2 registration form 2021?
- 3 NTA NEET Phase 2 Results & Answer Key 2021
- 4 FAQs
NEET Phase 2 Registration Form 2021
|Conduction of Exams||12.09.21|
|Higher Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Submission of Phase 1 registration Form||submitted|
|NTA NEET Start date of Phase 2 registration Form||before the publication of results|
|NEET End date of Phase 2 registration form||not announced yet|
|Release of answer key||to be announced later|
|Declaration of results||to be announced later|
NTA NEET Phase 2 Application Form Fees
Note: The fees amount of NEET Phase 1 registration form for NRI students is ₹7,500 and GST will also be included while submitting the total fees. No fees amount will be taken while submitting the Registration Form of Phase 2.
NTA NEET Phase 2 Registration Form Instructions
- Candidates are suppose to fill the registration form via online mode i.e. by visiting the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates must fill the form on or before the last date and it’s mandatory for them to fill the form otherwise they won’t be allowed to attend any further procedure.
- While filling the Phase 2 registration form, candidates are supposed to fill in all the details carefully.
- If they fail to submit the details as per the time allotted then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Applicants are suppose to visit the official website frequently to check the updates regarding NEET Phase 2 Registration Form.
How to fill NEET Phase 2 registration form 2021?
We’ve provided you with the steps about how to fill the NTA NEET Phase 2 Application Form are those are as follows:
- Go to NTA NEET official website neet.nta.nic.in.
- On the page, you’ll see the column of ‘News and events’ wait and search for NEET Phase 2 Registration form.
- Click on that option, now enter your log in details which you received while filling Phase 1 registration form.
- After entering log in details, your registration form will appear on screen.
- Now fill in the details asked.
- Cross- check all the details and click on ‘Submit’ option.
Details to be filled in NEET Phase 2 Registration Form
Candidates have to submit some details in the NEET phase 2 registration form and those are as follows:
- In the Application Page candidates’ve to enter their Personal details like:-
- proof of the candidate, residence proof, minority proof, religion minority, prep mode,
- In Educational details Page for class 10th and 11th, the details which needed to be filled are:-
- pass status, passing year, qualifying exam name, schooling place, school board, state, district, result mode, max grade point, CGPA scores, Total marks, pecentage, roll number, address of school/college and its pin code.
- Additional Details Page include:-
- birth place, state and district.
- Parents Income Details Page include:-
- parents/guadian’s qualifications, occupation and income.
- Upload Documents Page includes:-
- PWD, category, citizenship and 10th certificate.
The size of the documents which needed to be attached are:-
- category/ PWD certificate in the format of jpeg with 50 kb to 300 kb size,
- scanned image of citizenship/ NRI certificate in jpeg format with the size of 50 kb to 300 kb
- the scanned image of 10th class certificate in the format of jpeg of 50kb to 300 kb.
Also Check this guide >> NEET 2021 Registration [Started] Step By Step Application Process
NTA NEET Phase 2 Results & Answer Key 2021
Currently, the authorities haven’t made any official statement that when will they are going to declare the results but it can be estimated that results will be announced in Oct 2021. Candidates can check the results by entering their Login details on the official website.
Answer Key will be released few days prior to the declaration of results. NTA will also provide the facility to candidates where they can challenge the Answer Key if they found something wrong in the marking strategy. Candidates have to submit ₹1,000 per answer per challenged answer and must submit it within a given time period issued by the authorities.
NEET Phase 2 Registration Form: Chief Links
|NTA NEET Official Website||neet.nta.nic.in|
|NEET 2021 Information Bulletin||Click Here|
Applicants may fill the registration form online and they have to make sure that they are filling correct details and have good internet speed.
No, if candidates haven’t filled the registration form, then they won’t be able to see their respective results.
Right now, there are no such notifications regarding the commencement of submission of the Phase 2 registration form.
Yes, there will be an ending date also to submit the registration form. If the candidate fails to submit the form within the time period allotted to them then the candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
For more materials or any kind of query related to NEET Phase 2 Registration Form 2021, you can visit our website.