NEET 2021 Application Form |neet ug 2021 Registration form date | neet application form pdf | NEET-UG Registration 2021 | process
NEET UG 2021 has been on postponement for a long time now and aspirants from all over the country are now eager than ever to know the exam dates. So, finally, the Education Minister of India has made the announcement regarding the application release and exam dates. As per the authorities, the application form for the exam is available by 13th July 2021 after 5:00 pm.
Through this post, we are sharing with our readers’ details on the NEET 2021 complete application process. Check a detailed application process including NEET 2021 Registration, image uploading, fee payment, and more. Also, get details on some important documents required for application.
- 1 Highlights- NEET 2021 Registration
- 2 NEET UG 2021 Application Form
- 3 NEET 2021 Registration
- 4 Step By Step Application Process for NEET 2021 on testservices.nic.in
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Highlights- NEET 2021 Registration
|Article on||Entrance Exam Application|
|Exam Name||NEET UG|
|Examination Level||National Level Exam|
|Examination Eligibility||Class 12th (PCB)|
|Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|Application starts from||13 July 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|NEET 2021 Official Website||www.ntaneet.nic.in|
|NEET UG 2021 Helpline||Call at- 8076535482, 7703859909|
Email at- firstname.lastname@example.org
NEET UG 2021 Application Form
According to the latest updates on the examination, NEET UG 2021 is now scheduled to be held on 12th September 2021. The authorities will release a detailed brochure including all the information related to the entrance examination dates, application and eligibility. So, all the candidates must register and make an application for the exam before the closure of the application.
Education Minister of India, Mr. Dharmendra Pradhan made an official announcement through his Twitter handle regarding the exam. The minister gave out information on the exam date and time. Also, various protocols for the exam and norms for the examination hall will be there this year.
The number of Examination centers has also been increased by the authority to ensure proper feasibility to the students giving the exam. Now the total exam centres for NEET will be 3,862 and NEET will be conducted in 198 cities which were earlier 155.
NEET 2021 Registration
Aspirants who are ready to sit for the examination must also know that the registration process is open for all eligible candidates. As an official announcement by NTA is yet to be made it is advised that students keep visiting the official portal of NTA NEET to get further updated information on the examination.
Students applying for the exam need to undergo NEET 2021 Registration on the portal first. We are detailing the registration process as per last year. Students can check the process and apply accordingly.
Before the students start registering they must keep some documents handy that will be an essential part of their application. These documents are:
- Photograph- Passport Size (10kb to 200kb size).
- Passing Certificate of Class X (100kb to 400kb size).
- Marksheet of Class Xth and Class XIIth
- Thumb Impression of Left hand (10kb to 50kb size)
- Signature of the candidate (4kb to 30kb size)
- Proof of Identity
Step By Step Application Process for NEET 2021 on testservices.nic.in
The complete application process of NTA NEET 2021 can be broken down into four broad steps. These are:
Step 1- NEET 2021 Registration
The first step in making the application for NEET-UG is Registration. Registration is done for the candidates to provide the login credentials. To register, aspirants can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website portal of NTA NEET.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of New Registration available on the page.
- Clicking on the link, candidates will land on the registration gateway.
- Read all the listed instructions carefully. After that, click on the button of Apply Online available on the page.
- A registration form will open where candiates will have to enter some details like Name, Parents name, DOB, etc.
- After that, candidates will also have to enter their personal details including gender, nationality, address details, category, etc.
- Under the Academic Details, candidates will have to enter details of their Class 10th and 12th. It will include, marks, passing percentage, board etc.
- There will also be some other details required, including identity card details, bank account details and more.
Step 2- Document Uploading
As soon as the aspirants complete the registration, the very next step is to upload the documents. We have already provided a brief of the essential documents. You can check them and proceed accordingly. To upload documents/ scanned images, candidates will first log in with the credentials provided to you on successful registration. Upload all the documents as per the format by the NTA.
Step 3- Application Fee Payment
After you complete uploading the documents, the next step is the payment of the application fee. The fee differs along with various categories. Candidates can pay this fee on the application portal only via internet banking, debit, and credit cards.
|Caste Category||Application Fee|
|General/ Unreserved (UR)||Rs. 1500|
|General- EWS |
|PwD/ SC/ ST||Rs. 800|
Step 4- Download Application
Upon completion of payment, the application process will be complete. Candidates will see a message of Confirmed on their application status. A review of your application will be available on the page. Applicants can secure the application by downloading/ printing it for future references.
To Fill NEET UG 2021 Application Form- Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
As per the latest announcement of the higher authorities, the exam of NEET UG is now scheduled to be held on 12 September 2021.
The registration process for the examination will be initiated by the authorities on 13 July 2021 from 5:00 pm.
Any type of details once submitted and saved by the applicant cannot be changed. However, the authorities also open an Application Correction Window to make changes if any detail is submitted incorrectly.