NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Assam is inviting medical applicants to apply for the post of CHO at SC-HWC. According to the recruitment notification, the application process to submit the online forms has commenced. The last date to submit the NHM CHO online forms 2022 is 26th Sep 2022 at nhm.assam.gov.in.
To make it easy for all the candidates, the officials are going to accept the online forms through online & offline mediums. But, it should be the aspirant’s duty to complete the application process within the time duration by following all the instructions.
Get all kinds of information about NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022 by scrolling down the article till the end.
- 1 NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 How to apply for NHM Assam CHO online form 2022?
- 3 Assam CHO Recruitment Procedure
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Notification 2022
Before commencing the online application process, all the nominees are counselled to read the notification thoroughly. All the applicants must submit their Assam CHO 2022 application form before the last date. Application forms submitted after the last date aren’t going to be accepted and considered by the recruitment body. For more job and education notifications, you can bookmark this page or keep visiting NHM Assam’s official portal (nhm.assam.gov.in).
nhm.assam.gov.in CHO Online Forms 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Cell||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Memo No.||NHM -39011/2/2019-Nursing-NHM/12872|
|Availability of Online Forms||Available|
|Last date to submit online forms||26th Sep 2022|
|Submission Medium||Online & Offline|
Assam CHO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To get recruited as one of the Comunity Health Officers at SC-HWC, all the applicants must pass the eligibility requirements demanded by the recruitment body. If an applicant gets successful in clearing all those criteria then he/she will be evaluated for the post. The facts mentioned in the table below will remove all your confusion about the educational qualification & age limit.
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The applicant should have passed B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a Nursing Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council/ Assam Nurse’s Midwives & Health Visitor Council. |
(b) He/She must have passed B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health.
(c) The applicant must be registered as a Nurse/Midwife in Assam’s Nurses Midwives & Health Visitor’s Council.
(d) He/She must submit a certificate duly signed by the principal of the university regarding confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health.
(e) The applicant with proficiency in regional/local language & dialect with be given special preference.
|Age-Limit||(a) The applicants should be less than 35 years old out of which 05 years of relaxation are for SC/ST category candidates.|
How to apply for NHM Assam CHO online form 2022?
As you learned about the schedule & eligibility requirements needed for CHO, Assam 2022. It’s now time to know about the processes following which an individual can apply for Community Health Officer 2022.
If you are going to apply through the official portal then go through the pointers explained below:
- Open the web browser of your choice on your device.
- After selecting the browser, visit NHM, Assam portal (nhm.assam.gov.in).
- On the right side of the portal page, tick the Recruitment tab.
- Press on ‘Click Here’ available beside National Health Mission, Assam.
- On the Human Resources page, select ‘Recruitment Notices/Advertisements/Results’.
- On the new web page, tick on the ‘Apply Online’ available on eight positions of the page.
- Submit the pointers to complete the registration form.
- Then click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Complete the verification process by entering a new password.
- Login with details as asked to do so.
- Keep them secure as they will be used during the login process.
- To complete the application form, enter your login credentials in the login window.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- You will get connected with the Assam CHO application page.
- To complete the application form, fill in particulars of each section sequence-wsie & upload the documents.
- Once the application form gets completed, take a look at it.
- If you find any typing errors, then immediately edit them.
- Conclude the process by taking out the hard copy of the online form along with multiple photocopies.
Dear reader, if you are facing server issues while applying online or finding it difficult to understand then use the offline medium of sending the application form in the format: ‘In an A4 envelope mentioning the Name of the Post to the o/o The Mission Director, National Health Mission, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781005’.
Assam CHO Recruitment Procedure
After the submission of the application forms, the applicants will be shortlisted for the post based on the marks scored by them in their qualifying examination. At last, the documents verification round will take place in which the documents uploaded on the application form & submitted by the candidates will be cross-checked by the experts.
Those who will clear both rounds of the selection procedure will be provided with a Joining Letter/Appointment Letter sharing the applicant’s post, joining date & salary details.
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022: Links
|Check||NHM, Assam Official Portal|
|Open||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Download||Official Advertisement| Format for Certificate from Principal|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
No, the applicant shouldn’t have to pay any application fee while applying for NHM Assam CHO online form 2022.
No, applicants aren’t allowed to edit the already submitted online form. Hence, all the applicants must submit the details carefully the first time.