NHM MP Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh posted the recruitment notification for filling the 283 Lab Technician posts whose online application forms window was activated on 01st Jan 2022 by the officials. The submission and registration of NHM MP Lab Technician application forms can be done from the ‘Recruitment For NHM, MP’ official website mpnhm.samshrm.com. Applicants who are interested in the post can read this article as it contains the details related to the NHM MP Recruitment 2022.
- 1 NHM MP Recruitment 2022
- 2 NHM MP Lab Technician 2022 Vacancies
- 3 Procedure to apply online for NHM MP Recruitment Form 2022?
- 4 National Health Mission MP Selection Procedure
NHM MP Recruitment 2022
The NHM MP Lab Technician registration window will close on 30th Jan 2022 and all the application forms must be filled and submitted via online mode only. Any kind of application form submitted by the applicant through offline mode will not be accepted by the authority. Therefore before applying for the post read this article carefully as it will contain detailed information about the NHM MP Lab Technician eligibility, date, registration process etc.
NHM MP Application Form 2022: Synopsis
|Authority Name||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Name of Post||Lab Technician|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Registration Date||01st Jan 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test (CBT), Documents Verification|
NHM, Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Important Dates 2022
|Submission date of application forms||01st Jan 2022|
|Last date of submitting application forms||30th Jan 2022|
NHM MP Lab Technician 2022 Vacancies
|General (27%)||Open: 52|
|Finally Weaker Section (10%)||Open: 19|
|ST (200)||Open: 38|
|OBC (27%)||Open: 51|
|PWD (06%)||Hearing Handicapped: 08|
Orthopedically Handicapped: 09
NHM, MP Lab Technician: Educational & Eligibility 2022
- Educational Qualifications:
- The applicant who is applying for the Lab Technician post must have a Bachelor degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Applicants having Full-Time-Course/Post Qualifications will be considered by the authority.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants age should be between 21-40 years old as of 01st Jan 2022 and the age relaxation of 05 years will be applicable to the canidates belongingi from SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category.
Procedure to apply online for NHM MP Recruitment Form 2022?
- Before commencing the registration process, read all the instructions carefully printed in the ‘Rule Book/Official Notification’ of the National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh.
- Start the registration process by visting the SAMS official website (sams.co.in).
- On the right side of the main page, click on the option of ‘Details & Online Application Form’ available under the box of ‘Recruitment for 280+ Lab Technicians (LT) under National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh’.
- You’ll be redirected on the recruitment page then tap on ‘Apply’ box.
- After clicking on Apply box, you’ll directly land on the ‘Recruitment For NHM,MP’ official website i.e. mpnhm.samshrm.com.
- On the Main page, tick on ‘New Registration’ box, available in the middle of the page.
- The registration page will get open.
- On the right side of the page, the ‘Register for New User’ box will be given.
- Inside that box, submit the details like: Full Name, Email Id, Mobile No, Password, click on ‘I Agree’ box and solve the maths questions.
- At last, click on ‘Sign In’ button and you’ll be signed in.
- Now you’ll be able to fill the NHM MP Lab Technician application form 2022.
- If you are already registered and want to fill the application form then click on ‘Login’ given on the right side of the page.
- On the login page, enter the details and tap on ‘Sign In’.
- The application form will appear on a new web page.
- Personal Details: Applicants Name, DOB, Address, Gender, Category, Mobile No, Email, State, District etc.
- Qualification Details: Inside this section, upload the documents like: Marksheet/Passing Certificate of class 10th, 12th, BMLT/DMLT, Residence, Domicile & Category Certificates.
- No application forms will be accepted if any of the informations is not mentioned or trying to submit after the submisison date.
- Applicants can’t submit the application forms more than one time and the request to edit the information mentioned in the application forms will not be accepted by the authority.
- In case the applicant is not detected, then his/her application forms will be cancelled immediately by the authority.
- After being done with submitting all the details, tick on ‘Submit’ option and your online application form will be submitted successfully.
- Takeout the hardcopy of the Application Form for the future references.
While submitting the application forms, the candidate will also be provided with the option where they can choose the examination centre as per their preferences. Those examination centres are: Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Rewa, Ujjain & Sagar.
National Health Mission MP Selection Procedure
After the submission of all the application forms, the board will shortlist the applicant who properly filled the application forms and will be invited to appear in the Computer-Based Exam. The examination schedule of the CBT will be uploaded on mpnhm.samshrm.com. The candidates who cleared the CBT exam will be informed and called to attend the Documents Verification round where the original/self-attached copies of the documents will be briefly verified by the panel of experts assigned by the NHM. After the successful conduction of the Dduments Verifications, the authority will release the final list including the names of those candidates who cleared the DV round. Those lucky candidates will be given the ‘Appointment Letter/Joining Letter’ along with the name of the Lab they’ve been assigned by the authority of the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh.
NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2022: Prime Links
To apply for the post applicant’s age should lie between 21-40 years old as of 01st Jan 2022.
Interested candidates have to fill and submit the application forms via Online mode between 01st Jan 2022-30th Jan 2022.
The total of vacancies announced by the NHM, Madhya Pradesh for the post of Lab technician is 283.
The selection process decided by the authority of NHM MP for the applicants to get appointed as Lab Technician is Written Test & Documents Verification.