NHPC JE Recruitment 2022: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Ltd is inviting multiple amounts of applicants from the country to apply for 133 seats for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) post. The submission of application forms commenced from 31st Jan 2022 and will end on 21st Feb 2022 and should be submitted from the NHPC’s official website (nhpcindia.com). The Corporation will not accept any manual application forms from the applicants to apply for the NHPC JE Recruitment 2022. Keep reading the following article to collect more details related to the NHPC JE Recruitment application forms 2022.
Update (21 Feb 2022): Applicants are informed that today is the last date to apply for the post. The link is given in our article to fill out the form.
NHPC JE Recruitment 2022
The candidates who are applying have to be very careful while filling up the details asked in the application forms. The applicant must try to submit their recruitment application form prior to the expiry date because after 21st Feb 2022 the link will directly get deactivated by the Corporation officials. Before applying for the post, you should know whether you are reaching the eligibility criteria set by the Corporation. We’ve mentioned some important topics which can be useful for you regarding the NHPC JE Recruitment 2022.
NHPC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Status of Application Form||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Submission of Application Form & Online Test|
NHPC JE Recruitment Important Dates & Application Fee
- Important Dates:
|Starting date of submitting application forms||31st Jan 2022|
|End date of submitting application forms||21st Feb 2022|
- Application Fee:
Candidates who belong to the General, EWS & OBC category have to pay the application fee of ₹295/- (including GST @ 18%) through online mode which is non-refundable and those candidates who belong from the SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category does not have to pay the application fee.
NHPC Jr. Engineer Total Vacancies & Pay Scale
- Total Vacancies:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1||68|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)/S1||34|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1||31|
- Pay Scale:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||₹29,600-1,19,500 (IDA)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||₹29,600-1,19,500 (IDA)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||₹29,600-1,19,500 (IDA)|
NHPC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Eligibility Criteria|
|JE (Civil)||(a) The candidate must have completed a full-time regular Diploma from any Govt/Govt recognized Institution by scoring min 60% or above it in Civil Engineering Department.||(a) The age of the candidate should be 30 years as of 01st Feb 2022.|
|JE (Electrical)||(a) Candidate should hold a complete full-time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering Department from Govt recognized University by scoring at least 60% or equivalent grade.||(a) Candidate should be 30 years old as on 01st Feb 2022.|
|JE (Mechanical)||(a) Applicant must possess full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% or equal to that from a Govt recognized University/Institution.||(a) Candidate age should be 30 years on 01st Feb 2022.|
The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be 05 years, 03 years for OBC (non-creamy layers) and relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen will be given as perms the government norms.
How to apply online for NHPC JE Recruitment Form 2022?
- Start the process by landing on NHPC’s official website (nhpcindia.com).
- On the top of the screen, the option of ‘Careers’ will be given, select that option and the career page will get open.
- Click on ‘Click here for online application’ link given under the NHPC JE Recruitment advertisement.
- Read all the details mentioned on that particular page and then select on ‘I Agree’ box and then tap on ‘Proceed to Register’.
- The registration form page will get open. On that page enter your personal details like: Post applied, Post Code, Candidate’s Full Name, Mobile No, Email ID.
- Mark on the ‘Declaration Box’, note down the ‘Captcha Code’ and then mark on ‘Submit’ button appearing at the end of the page.
- At the end of the process, you’ll get a Registration ID & Password on your Mobile No & Email address which should be kept safe as it will be used for next stages also.
- On the top of the registration page, the option of ‘Click here to fill application form’ will be given.
- Tick on that option and a refreshed page will be showing your already filled details.
- Fill the rest of the boxes with the details like: Gender, Center Choice 1, 2 & 3, Category, DOB, other stuffs and then tick on ‘Save & Next’.
- Now enter your Parents Name, Marital Status, Nationality, Contact Details, Address Details and tap on ‘Save & Next’ option.
- Now enter your Class 10th & 12th educational qualification details like: Board/Council Name, Subject Comibination, Year of Passing & Percentage Scored.
- Then submit your Essential Technical Qualification (Diploma) pointers like: Diploma, Specialization, Institute Name, Diploma Starting Year, Diploma Passing Year, Diploma Session, Diploma Session to Year, Total Marks scored in Diploma & Percentage obtained.
- After noting down the details, tick on ‘Save & Next’ option.
- Upload the documents asked like: colored passport size photograph in the jpeg format, signature image, class 10th certificate, Diploma certificate & Caste certificate.
- Once you are done by uploading the asked documents, tick on the ‘Declaration Box’, note the ‘Captcha Code’ and then select the ‘Submit’ box appearing at the end of the page.
- To pay the application fee, you have to use the Online Banking Method (Debit/Credit Card, BHIM UPI, Internet Banking & SBI Branch Payment).
- After submitting the application fee, the notification of submission of application will be generated on your computer screen.
- Take out the print out of your application form as well as fee receipt for future evidences.
NHPC Jr. Engineer Selection Procedure
The candidates who will be eligible enough will be allowed to attend the ‘Computer Based Online Test’ and on the basis of Online Test merit, the final shortlisted candidates will be offered the ‘Offer for Appointement’ by the officials. The Online examination scheme will contain 200 questions in English & Hindi language with a time duration of 3 hours (180 minutes).
NHPC JE Recruitment 2022: Relevant Links
|Registration Window||Click Here|
|Login Window||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|