Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022: We all are aware of the fact that a constructed house is the basic need in every human life but in our country where the population has reached crores not everyone is fortunate enough to be provided with a house. In order to provide housing facilities, the Government of Odisha launched ‘Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGSY)’ on 18th Feb 2016. This article will cover all the important aspects of the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana scheme and for more details, you can visit the Rural Housing Odisha official website i.e. rhodisha.gov.in.
- 1 Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022
- 2 NMPGY Objective & Features
- 3 Setting of target & Selection Procedure
- 4 Instalment Release of Yojana under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- 5 NSPGY Funding Pattern & Financial Management
- 6 Nirman Shramik Pucca Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How to apply for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana?
- 8 Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Grievance Redressal
- 9 Who will address the grievance form?
- 10 How to track NSPGY grievance form?
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022
The Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPCY) was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik in 2016 and is currently active for the building & other construction workers in the rural areas who are registered under the Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board (OB&OCWWB) and dreamed of their own house and living a peaceful life with their loved ones. The application process to apply for the scheme is available. To get the benefit of this NSPGY 2022, keep scrolling down as we have some important topics such as overview, benefits, objectives, strategy and many more.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Scheme 2022: Highlights
|Yojana Name||Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPCY)|
|Initiated By||Government of Odisha|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launch Date||18th Feb 2016|
|Status of Yojana||Active|
|Benefits||to provide houses to construction workers|
NMPGY Objective & Features
The main objective of this yojana is to provide pucca ghar to the building & other construction workers who are living in rural areas. A pucca ghar can be termed as a four-wall house that can handle the physical force of any climate change including a Tsunami, Earthquake and many more.
The various features of the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022 are listed below:
- NSPGY is fully funded by the OB&OCWWB with an annual budget decided by the Board for each year and will get revised from time to time.
- The dwelling unit under the NSPCY will be sanctioned under the name of woman head of the house.
- No contractor will be appointed by the OB&OCWWB authorities to construct the houses under this scheme.
- The beneficiary amount will directly get transferred to the workers bank account which will be maintained & supervised by the PR & DW department through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Any beneficiary allotted house under the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY) whose house got fully destroyed because of natural disaster will be eligible to get another house under the scheme.
- As per the guidelines, the mini. carpet area of the house including kitchen & excluding the toilet should 25 square meters.
- The material use to prepare the house roof should be RCC or any other material approved by the PR&DW department.
- Involvement in interior designing will be appreciated by the Board authorities.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Components
- The unit cost under the scheme for newly constructed dwelling house for Non-IAP district is ₹1,20,000 and for IAP district is ₹1,30,000.
- The unit cost amount will be revised from time to time by the State government.
- The beneficiary registered under the NSPSGY will get wage component of 90 person days in Non-IAP district & 95 person days in IAP district respectively under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS).
- The beneficiary will also avail ₹12,000 for IHHL under the MGNREGS/SBM (G).
- The beneficiaries will also get the coverage of properly cleaned water supply & electricity connection 24×7 under the Deen Dayal Upadhayaya Garm Jyoti Yojana (DDUJY), wages for land development under MGNREGS & social security under AABY/RSBY.
- In case, the beneficiary completed their house before the given time period then the following incentives will be provided to them:
- Within the 4th months of the receipt, the 1st installment of ₹20,000 will be paid to the beneficiary.
- Within 6th month of the receipt, the 1st installment of ₹10,000 will be given to beneficiary.
- The state government change the incentive amount from time to time.
Setting of target & Selection Procedure
- The Board will prepare the budget report for each financial year based on the availability of the funds.
- It should be the responsibility of the District Labour Officer (DLO) to prepare & submit the list of all benefiriacies who got registered under the scheme.
- During the field enquiry, the DLO have to make sure that Block Development Officer (BDO) is provided with all the essential documents.
- The BDO will then shortlist the construction workers from the list provided by the DLO.
- The workers who already applied for any other government scheme and are not enrolled in the kutcha household category then their name of that worker will be removed from the list.
- After preparing the final list, the BDO will do the field verification.
- The final selected list will be presented in front of the District Collector.
- After the approval from the District Collector, the list will be forwareded to the OB &OCWWB and PR & DW department.
- The Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department will be responsible to supply water & electrictly to the particular district/block of the shortlisted candidate.
- The beneficiary list will be posted on the official portal and also on Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board portal.
- BDO will then sanction the houses against the target allotted on the basis of the auto generated priority list in the AwaasSoft.
- The order of the beneficiaries in the priority list should be maintained while sanctioning the houses.
Implementation Strategy under NSPGY
- The houses under the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana should be constructed by the beneficiaries only.
- The Panchayat samities will be the Implementing Agencies for the yojana under the supervision,guidance & direction of DRDA’s/Zilla Parishad.
- The beneficiaries will be provided with the multiple options of house designs, appropriate technology for the region.
- The core house design must include a dedicated space for kitchen and washroom area.
- The roof and walls of the house should be strong enough to tolerate the natural disasters.
- The beneficiary is given the benefit to construct their house as per their preference at and above the given carpet area of the house.
- The dwelling house under the yojana should be on individual plot or on the plot of their family member.
- If the house is constructed on the beneficiary plot by their family member then ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ should be submitted by the owner.
- The dwelling house should be named in the female head of the household.
- In case, the house is not headed by the female head then the allotment will be made jointly in the name of Husband and Wife or female spouse.
- If any female spouse is not there then the house will be allotted to the male head of the household family.
- In case, the beneficiary come under the category of the PWD then the house will directly get allotted to that person.
- It will be Distrct Administration responsibility to provide materials such as cement, steel, bricks, pre-fabricated materials & paint at beneficiary block.
- The beneficiary can buy materials from the supplier decided by the District Administration or other sources.
- If the beneficiary belong from PWD category then reputed agency will be given the responsiblity to construct the house.
Instalment Release of Yojana under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
|1st Instalment||On issuance of the work order.||₹20,000||₹20,000|
|2nd Instalment||On completion of the plinth.||₹35,000||₹30,000|
|3rd Instalment||On completion of upto roof level.||₹45,000||₹40,000|
|4th Instalment||After completion of the house in all aspects and beneficiary starts living in it.||₹30,000||₹30,000|
Pointers regarding the Installment Release under NSPGY
- The geo-tagged photograph of beneficiary with their kutcha house and geo-tagged photograph of the beneficiary with the proposed site will be collected.
- All the photographs for the inspection of houses should be taken & uploaded using the AwaasApp developed by Gol or any other such App developed by the state government.
- The photograph of the beneficiary, Aahaar Card number & Mobile number should be kept in record safely and uploaded in the AwaasSoft.
- If the beneficiary doesn’t hold any mobile phone or contact number then the mobile number of their relative will be recorded.
- The 2nd,3rd & 4th installments will be transferred to the beneficiary bank account by the BDO within a week of receipt of the report of the eye estimation, spot verification.
- The beneficiary will fix engraved logo of NSPGY in the front-wall of the house providing with the names of beneficiaries, year of sanction & unit cost after which 4th installment will be released.
- Funds will be credited through Direct Account transfer using Public Finance Management System (PFMS).
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Timeline
The house constructed under the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana should be completed within 1 year before the transfer of 1st instalment amount into the beneficiary account. Beneficiary constructing a bigger house are guided to complete their house within the carpet area of 25 square meters.
NSPGY Funding Pattern & Financial Management
- OB&OCWWB will provide funds for the construction of the houses as per the target and 4% Administrative cost meant for beneficiaries incentives & logo cost to PR&DW department.
- The PR&DW department will release the beneficiaries funds through instalments.
- The OB&OCWWB will release the funds to the PR&DW department upto the financial limit decided for that particular year.
- PR&DW department will open bank account in the name of ‘Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana’ in Bhubaneshwar and all kinds of payment will be made through Public Finance Mnagement System.
- The transaction for the contigent expenditure District Rural Development Agencies (DRDA) and Block will open separate account in a public sector bank/nationalized bank.
- All such accounts will be audited by the AG, Odisha/CAG/CA Firm of the Board.
- The Block will be the Implementing Agency & overall supervision will be made by District Collectors/Project Director,PD,DRDA.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Monitoring
- The District Collector will make sure that the scheme is covering all the implementations.
- PD DRDA will personally be responsible for the implementations of scheme at the District level and the BDO for the Block level.
- BDO’s will inspect at least 10% of houses under construction, District level officers will inspect 01% of houses and Additional Project Director, Rural housing APD (RH) will inspect 01% of houses.
- AwaasSoft, State Rural Housing Portal & Dashboard Monitoring System of the Panchayat Raj Department and OB&OCWWB Board will be used as the key monitoring tools for review of the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- The BDO’s will ensure timely updates of data in AwaasSoft, State Rural Housing Portal.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Citizens who want to enjoy the benefit of the yojana have to be eligible enough and the eligibility criteria are given below:
- The applicant should be permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant have to be building & other construction worker.
- The applicant shouldn’t have pucca house.
- They should have registered under the Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (OB&OVWWB).
- They shouldn’t have applied for any other housing government scheme.
Documents required while applying for NSPGY
The list of different which applicants are supposed to submit while applying for the yojana are:
- Aadhaar Card, Ration Card.
- Colored passport size photograph.
- Mobile Number.
- Email Id.
- Residence Address.
- Income Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate.
How to apply for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana?
As of now, the procedure to apply for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana via ‘Online Mode’ isn’t available yet but the eligible applicants can apply via the ‘Offline Mode’ by visiting the nearby concerned office along with the required documents and filling out the application form. The form will then be verified by the officers and in case of any mistakes, they will explain to the applicant how to submit the details carefully.
A few days after the submission of all the application forms, the final list of the shortlisted applicants will be posted on the official website and shortlisted candidates will be provided with the materials through which they can construct their house.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Grievance Redressal
With help of the following process, you can apply for the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY) grievance redressal:
Sign Up Process:
- Visit the Department of General Administration & Public Grievance official website (janasunani.odisha.gov.in).
- Click on ‘Register Grievance’ given on left side of the page.
- Then select the option of ‘Sign Up’ available under the box of ‘New user Sign Up’ in the middle of the page.
- The sign up page will get open.
- Enter the details asked on that page which includes: Full Name, Provisional Email Id, Mobile No and Provisional Password.
- Now tap on ‘Send OTP’ which will be genrated to you on your mobile number.
- After getting the OTP enter it in the blank box.
- You’ll be provided with a grievance ID on your registered mobile number.
- Keep that ID as it will help you in many stages.
You can also Sign Up by using your Google or Twitter account.
- Select the option of ‘Login’ provided under the section of ‘Registered User Login’.
- Enter your registered mobile number/provisional email id, password and select the ‘Login’ box.
- The new web page will be showing the grievance form.
- Note down the details in the blank boxes and then select the ‘Submit’ box given on right side of the form.
- The notification of submission of your grievance form will be appearing on your screen.
You can skip the process of signup, login and directly want apply for the grievance then you just have click on ‘Skip Login’ and register your mobile number.
- On the main page of the Department of General Administration & Public Grievance portal, tap on ‘Send Hi’ then select the ‘Tap To Chat’ option.
- The message box of Jana Sunani, Govt of Odisha will get open.
- Answer the questions asked from the authorities side.
- After completing the process, your grievance will be submitted.
- The whatsapp number on which you can send your grievance is ‘6370951930’.
The other medium through which you can send your grievance includes Email, Physical Complaint, Letter & Mobile App.
Who will address the grievance form?
The grievance form will be administered by the following Offices/Authorities:
- District Collectors.
- Director General of Police/Inspector General of Police.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister.
- State Departments.
- Chief Secretary.
What kinds of grievances will not be accepted by the Department?
The grievances which the Department will not accept are given below:
- RTI matters.
- Any matterthat could be a threat to the territorial integrityof the country.
- Any case which is sub-judice or a matter concerned with a court’s judgement.
How to track NSPGY grievance form?
- Click on ‘Track Grievance Status’ option available on left side of the home page.
- The grievance status page will get open.
- Enter your Grievance Id and tick on ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page which will be showing your griveance status.
Toll-Free Number: 155237