NMMS Result 2022: The examination for NMMS 2022-23 session will be held separately for each state. Applicants in huge will be appearing in the exam targeting to claim the benefit that will be provided from the scheme. Once the exam will take place, all the participants will be waiting for the publishment of the results.
Although, the specific date on which the exam body will disclose the NMMS state-wise results for the 2022-23 session hasn’t been shared. But it can be estimated that the state-wise results of NMMS 2022 will be provided to the examinees soon through online medium. Stay connected with this article to collect information about the NMMS results 2022.
NMMS Result 2022
For some states, the student needs to log in by using their roll number or date of birth but for the rest of the states, the direct link will be given to check the NMMS Result 2022. The scholarship in this central scheme has been fixed at Rs 12000 per annum.
The students have to pass in Mat and Sat examinations separately to qualify for the Central Scheme of Scholarship. The state Wise Merit List will be discussed thoroughly at the midpoint of the article. To understand the NMMS Result 2022 State Wise, we have created an overview of the Whole NMMS procedure with the key details highlighted in the form of the table as follows:
NMMS Exam 2022-23: Overview
|Name of the Examination||National Level Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme|
|Examination Conducting Body||Ministry of Human Resource &Development|
|Article Category||Result, Merit List|
|Examination for Class||Class 6 to 12|
|Official Website of Conducting Body||www.mhrd.gov.in|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 1000 Per Month|
NMMS Scholarship Cutoff 2022
Every State conducts an NMMS Examination at their state level to select students for the Central Scholarship Program. The NMMS Cutoff 2022 will depend upon various factors given below:
- A student needs to clear the Mat and Sat examinations separately.
- The cut-off marks for the reserved category 32% and the general category will increase to 40% in the NMMS Examination
Important Points Related To NMMS 2022
- The Students who get selected for the Central Scheme of Scholarship will be requested to open their accounts in any public sector bank or any other bank which has the facility for core banking.
- The amount of scholarship will be given to the selected student in one go i.e. Rs 12000
- The Scholarship amount will not be paid to the student who will leave their studies within one from the date of registration.
- The student cannot exercise the procedure of the re-evaluation of the answer sheet in any circumstances.
- The Board is not liable to pay the scholarship amount to the students if applied after the expiry of the 12 months (Academic Session).
- The scholarship awardees need to attain a minimum of 60% in the class 10th examination to claim the scholarship amount for the higher secondary stage and there will 5% relaxation to the reserved category in qualifying marks.
- If the student is unable to given the examination due to bad health, that case, student needs to submit the medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner through the head of the school within 3 months of the illness period
NMMS State Wise Result 2022
Please be informed that the Result for Central Scholarship Program has been released state-wise on the respective board of education website, but for your feasibility, we have created a table of the links that will redirect to the official website of the respective state board of education are given below.
Steps to Check the NMMS Result Online
- The first step is to visit the state board of education website to check the NMMS Result 2022.
- Then need to check the NMMS Result 2022 link on the notification section or Result section of the website.
- Then you would be required to log in using the Roll number and password to view the result.
- The last step is to download the NMMS Result 2022-23 in your system and can take a printout for future reference.
|Andhra Pradesh||To be released|
|Assam||To be released|
|Arunachal Pradesh||To be released|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||To be released|
|Bihar||To be released|
|Chandigarh||To be released|
|Chhattisgarh||To be released|
|Delhi||To be released|
|Gujarat||To be released|
|Goa||To be released|
|Himachal Pradesh||To be released|
|Haryana||To be released|
|Jammu &Kashmir||To be released|
|Jharkhand||To be released|
|Kerala||To be released|
|Karnataka||To be released|
|Mizoram||To be released|
|Manipur||To be released|
|Maharashtra||To be released|
|Madhya Pradesh||To be released|
|Orissa||To be released|
|Punjab||To be released|
|Rajasthan||To be released|
|Tamil Nadu||To be released|
|Uttar Pradesh||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||To be released|
|West Bengal||To be released|
Note – The States who had not declared their result will soon publish the state-wise NMMS result through the notification made publically through the online mode, so all the aspirants of respective states are requested to check the Board of Education website to check the status of the NMMS Result 202-23.
National Level Scholarship Scheme was established in the year 2004. The students who belong to the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and Kendra Vidyalaya are not entitled to NMMS Scholarship Program, which was announced to provide support to the students in monetary terms.
- The selection procedure will comprise of the state-level examination conducted by all the States and Union Territories of India every year.
Detailed Mentioned on the NMMS Result Sheet
The State-wise NMMS Result Sheet will contain the candidate’s name, roll number of a candidate applying for the NMMS Scholarship 2022-23, marks obtained in the Mat & Sat exam separately, gender, father’s name, etc. Please be informed that the NMMS Result will be declared in Pdf format. Candidate who got selected for the scholarship scheme is requested to inform their respective schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
All candidates are requested to check their state board of education website to check the result. The NMMS Result would be available in the Pdf format but for some states, students need to login into the student portal to view their NMMS 2022 Result and NMMS Merit List.
As per the rules of the NMMS Board, there is no way to apply for the scholar program once the duration of the academic year gets expired.
The NMMS Board had clearly mentioned on the examination notice that there will be no re-evaluation process available for the students to exercise.
The component of the result sheet will differ from one state to another. Generally, the NMMS Result sheet will contain details like the Candidate Name, Roll number of a student, Father’s Name, Gender, Caste, Mat Score, Sat score, and remarks (if any).
2 thoughts on “NMMS Result 2022 [State Wise]; Check Merit List Check Here”
Comments are closed.