NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India has started recruitment for various posts. Those who wish to be part of this government organisation can apply for the 295 seats for the Trade Apprentice. The detailed notification released by the NPCIL is explained in this article. If you are an aspirant planning to apply, read this article about the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- 1 NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- 2 NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria to apply for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- 5 NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2023: Related Links
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The notification clearly stated that the last date to apply for this recruitment is the 25th of January 2023. The vacancy list, eligibility criteria, application filling out procedure, and fee submission-related details have been explained in this report. It is advisable for the candidate or read the necessary information before applying for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
|Organisation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL)|
|Training duration||One year|
|Stipend||7,700- 8,855 rupees|
|Application Starts||10 am on the 11th of January 2023|
|Application Ends||4 pm on the 25th of January 2023|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
Here, we have tabulated details about the recruitment vacancy concerning occupation and classification. The Training duration will be one year. The seats range from the post of Fitter to the Secretarial Assistant. The reservation details for the various categories have also been simplified in the following table.
Check out the work you wish to apply for. Seat availability is given adjacent to the trades.
|Refrigerator and AC Mechanic||20|
|Mechanical Motor Vehicle||7|
|Information and Communication Technology system Maint.||18|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||18|
Category wise vacancy
The Corporation of Nuclear Power has category-wise reservations. The following table explains the seat reservation criteria:
|Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy (OBC)||79|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||29|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||26|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||29|
*Apart from these, 11 seats have been reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) under the 295 vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Match these eligibility criteria before applying for the NPCIL recruitment. The candidature will not be considered if the application form lacks the qualifications and conditions. We have provided you with the required eligibility list.
- An applicant should be Indian.
- Those applying for this apprenticeship should have completed their ITI-required trade.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 24 years and less than 14 years on the 25th of January 2023.
- Candidates, after the appointment, will go through a detailed check on their health status by the medical examiner.
- Age Relaxation information is given below:
|SC, ST||5 years|
- Physical Requirements:
|Chest||3.8 cm expansion|
|Vision||Shouldn’t possess any ghastly condition in any eye|
How to Apply for the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The recruitment of the apprentices will be based on the ITI certificate marks. The online application form will contain all such details. Therefore, it is necessary to know the procedure for filling out the form. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship website.
- Register yourself on the portal with the help of your email id and phone number.
- Apply for the apprenticeship on the NPCL website with the help of the registration ID generated on the MSDE website.
- Select the ITI trade of your concern.
- Use the reference ID E05202701247 to mention the NPCL.
- Mention the required details.
- Do not falsify any document.
- Review the form as the editing option is not available after submission.
- Submit the form.
- Download and print out the NPCIL application form.
- Create your password and login that you can use in the future.
Documents required for application
While submitting the online application you are needed to produce certain documents in digital format. the details regarding the same are given in the lists:
- A coloured passport-size photograph. (125 x 165 pixels, 5KB in jpg format).
- Signature of the candidate in white background (125 x 80 pixels, 20 KB in jpg format).
- Aadhaar card.
- 10th class certificate for the verification of date of birth.
- ITI Marksheet of all semester.
- Caste Certificate. (reserved candidates of OBC-NC, SC & ST)
- EWS Certificate. (For applying under economically weaker sections)
- PwBD Certificate. (To be produced by the personals with disability)
- Certificate of Conduct.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Application Fee
The candidates applying for the NPCIL recruitment do not have to submit any portal or application fee online. Therefore, it is convenient for a large number of ITI holders to involve in this apprenticeship program.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2023: Related Links
|Notice||NPCIL Trade Apprentice Requirement|
|To register||Apprenticeship India Home|
|To apply||NPCIL Home|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
For trade apprentice recruitment, NPCL has released a list of vacancies for 295 posts.
Yes. The application for the trade apprentice was started on the 11th of January 2023 at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India. The last date to apply is 25th January 2023.
The login ID can be restored through the email received during the submission of the application form. To retrieve the password click on forgot password to receive an OTP.
No. The editing option is not available, once the application form is submitted to the NPCIL website.