NREGA Job Card List 2023: The full form of NREGA is the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005. After the demonstration was spent, at the hour of its dispatch, it was renamed MGNREGA full form which is the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. In this article, we will update you about the NREGA Job Card List 2023 State Wise.
The authority has released the list for the NAREGA Job Card 2023, which can be viewed by visiting the official portal of www.nrega.nic.in. The applicant who is visiting the website for the very first time must know about the नरेगा जॉब कार्ड 2023. Let us now discuss the complete information regarding the NREGA Job Card 2023. The plan was presented as a social measure that ensures “the right to work” in the provincial territories of India. The key principle of this social measure and work law is that the national government should lawfully provide 100 days of paid work at any rate in the country of India to upgrade their satisfaction.
NREGA Job Card List 2023
NREGA Job Card List has been released by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India under the MGNREGA Act. Occupation cards are given to poor families in this plan propelled by the local government with the point of improving business security. The authority has released the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card list 2023 for all the states. In this article, we will be telling you the complete details regarding the NREGA Job Card State-wise List 2023 or Mahatma Gandhi Employment List 2023.
Under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, job cards are developed by the Ministry of Rural Development. The applicants can go to the official website to have complete information regarding the नरेगा जॉब कार्ड 2023 list. The applicants meeting the criteria remains on the list whereas the authority removes the applicant who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority.
The Job Card tells the complete details of the individuals who are registered with the local gram panchayat under the scheme. It also acts as an identity card of the individual as it contains details of the NREGA-registered individuals (such as name, NREGA registration number, details of applicants in the household, etc.) and also serves as documentary proof of the worker’s entitlements.
NREGA job card permits individuals in rural households to apply for paid work while the Gram Panchayat in their local area ensures the transparency of the processes and also protects workers from possible fraud. The NREGA JC can also be used to complete KYC at banks and post offices for opening bank accounts.
Important Details MGNREGA Job Card 2023
The applicant can have an overview of the list of people and can also check the status by checking the details present in the NREGA Job Card list 2023. The applicants who will have their names on the list will only be entitled to work under the scheme.
The applicants can now check the details of the list up to the last ten years 2011-12 to 2021-22 under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act which was established in the year 2005. The authority has presented the list for all the states in the country including the respective union territories. Please refer to the article to have a complete overview of the details regarding the NREGA Job Card List 2023.
नरेगा जॉब कार्ड 2023 List– Key Information
|Authority||National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Category||Job Card 2023|
|Scheme Name||NREGA Job Card List 2023|
|Beneficiaries||People living Below Poverty Line|
|Frequency of Job card Registration||Throughout the year|
|Download JANMANREGA Mobile Application||Click Here|
Features of the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme
The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is the most effective scheme through which a lot of people living below the poverty line hugely benefit. The central government launches the scheme for the welfare of the poor people. The scheme has various features but the key features are discussed below.
- The authority has generated the Job card list for 2023. The individuals can find the information by visiting the online portal and searching for their names on the list.
- The list has been prepared for all 29 states in India including the Union Territories.
- The Job Card List 2022 provides information about the period of employment received by the person, the fixed duration and the work on which the employment was offered.
- The applicants can download the job card by searching the name in the Job Card List 2021-22. You can get better employment opportunities by using this card.
State Wise MGNREGA Job Card List 2023
State-wise details of the nrega job card list 2023 are available here. For the sake of the applicants, we have mentioned direct links so that the applicants can view the job card list directly without any hassle.
|Name of State||Job Card Details|
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||View Details|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||View Details|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||View Details|
|DAMAN & DIU||View Details|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||View Details|
|MADHYA PRADESH||View Details|
|TAMIL NADU||View Details|
|UTTAR PRADESH||View Details|
|WEST BENGAL||View Details|
Steps to check Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card List 2023
The applicants who want to check the status of the NREGA Job Card List 2022 can follow the steps given below. However, the applicants can also click on the direct links provided above but if they want a complete overview of how to check the complete list they can simply refer to the passage mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act i.e. https://nrega.nic.in/
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage of the official website of NREGA, you have to click on the Job Cards option in the Transparency & Accountability section. Please refer to the image shown below.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, here you will see the list of all the states covered under the scheme. In this list, you have to click on the link of your state applied. Please refer to the given image.
- On the next window that will appear as shown below, you have to provide information related to Financial Year, District, Block and Panchayat on the new page. After entering all the information, you can click on Proceed.
- On this page, you will see the NREGA Job Card List according to your district, region, and panchayat. Here you have to find your name and click on your Job card Number.
- After clicking on your Job card number, the information about the job card will appear in front of you. Here you will get information related to the duration of employment, fixed period and work on which employment was offered.
Thus, these were the simple steps through which the individual can view the complete details of the NREGA Job Card List 2022.
Steps to Check NREGA Job Card Status
Following are the steps through which you can check the status of your job card:
- First of all, go to the official portal of NREGA.
- On the home page, click on the Services option.
- After clicking on that option, you will have to click on the Job Card option.
- Now enter the required details like district name, etc.
- After filling out all the details, you will be able to check the status.
What is NREGA/ MGNREGA?
It is the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act which is now also known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. This act was passed on 23rd August 2005. According to this act, at least one member of every household in the rural area will get 100 days of salary by doing unskilled manual work. The main objective of this act is to enhance the livelihood of people living in rural areas and guarantee the right to work.
Details Available on NREGA Job Card List 2022
The following details will be available on the NREGA Job Card List:
- Job Card Number
- Name of the head
- Father’s Name
- Date of Registration
- BPL Family or Not
- Applicant Name
Benefits of MGNREGA Job Card
Following are some of the benefits of the NREGA/ MGNREGA Job Card:
- Individuals can apply for paid work in the local area with the Gram Panchayat.
- It ensures process transparency.
- It protects workers from fraud which is increasing nowadays.
Frequently Asked Questions
The registration is valid for five years and after that, it can be renewed.
NREGA Job Card is a key document that records workers’ entitlements under the scheme. It empowers registered households to apply for work and protects workers against fraud.
Households having adult members desirous of seeking unskilled wage employment in MGNREGA can apply for registration. The application for registration may be given on a prescribed form or plain paper to the local Gram Panchayat.
The registration frequency for Job Card is throughout the year.
The National Rural Employment Guarantee (Amendment) Act, 2009 changed the name of NREGA to MNREGA. Thus, these two are the same schemes.
We have mentioned direct links to download the NREGA Job Card List 2023. Please refer to the article to have complete details about the NREGA Job Card List 2023.