NREGA Job Card List 2021 @ nrega.nic.in download MNREGA job card list job card online registration job card wb MNREGA works list: The full form of NREGA is the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005. After the demonstration was spent, at the hour of its dispatch, it was renamed as MGNREGA full form of which is Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. In this article, we will update you about the NREGA/MNREGA Job Card List 2021.
The authority has released the list for the NAREGA Job Card 2021, which can be viewed by visiting the official portal of the nrega.nic.in. The applicant who is visiting the website for the very first time must know about the नरेगा जॉब कार्ड 2021. Let us now discuss the complete information regarding the NREGA Job Card 2021. Let us disuss some basic information about the नरेगा जॉब कार्ड.
The plan was presented as a social measure that ensures “the right to work” in the provincial territories of India. The key principle of this social measure and work law is that the national government should lawfully provide 100 days of pay work at any rate in country India to upgrade their personal satisfaction.
NREGA Job Card List 2021
NREGA Job Card List has been discharged by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (NREGA). Occupation cards are given to poor families in this plan propelled by the local government with the point of improving business security. The authority has released the NREGA Job Card list 2021 for all the states. In this article, we will be telling you about the complete details regarding the NREGA Job Card State-wise List 2021 or Mahatma Gandhi Employment List 2021.
Under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, the job cards are developed by the Ministry of Rural Development. The applicants can go to the official website to have complete information regarding the नरेगा जॉब कार्ड 2021 list. The applicants meeting the criteria remains in the list whereas the authority removes the applicant who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority.
Also Check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
The Job Card tells the complete details of the individuals who are registered with the local gram panchayat under the scheme. It also acts as an identity card of the individual as it contains details of the NREGA-registered individuals (such as name, NREGA registration number, details of applicants in the household, etc.) and also serves as documentary proof of the worker’s entitlements.
NREGA job card permits individuals in rural households to apply for paid work while the Gram Panchayat in their local area ensures the transparency of the processes and also protects workers from possible frauds. The NREGA JC can also be used to complete KYC at banks and post offices for opening bank accounts.
Read Also- PM Ujjwala Yojana 2020 List फ्री गैस
Important Details MGNREGA Job Card 2021
The applicant can have an overview of the list of people and can also check the status by checking the details present in the NREGA Job Card list 2020. The applicants who will have their names on the list will only be entitled to work under the scheme.
The applicants can now check the details of the list up to the last ten years 2011-12 to 2020-21 under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act which was established in the year 2005. The authority has presented the list for all the states in the country including the respective union territories. Please refer to the article to have a complete overview of the details regarding the NREGA Job Card List 2021.
नरेगा जॉब कार्ड 2021 List
|Authority||National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Category||Job Card 2020|
|Scheme Name||NREGA Job Card List 2020|
|Beneficiaries||People living Below Poverty Line|
|Frequency of Job card Registration||Throughout the year|
|Download JANMANREGA Mobile Application||Click Here|
Features of the NREGA Scheme
The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is the most effective scheme through which a lot of people living below the poverty line are hugely benefitted. The scheme is launched by the central government for the welfare of the poor people. The scheme has various features but the key features are discussed below.
- The authority has generated the Job card list 2021. The individuals can find the information through visiting the online portal and searching for their names in the list.
- The list has been prepared for all the 29 states in India including the Union Territories.
- The Job Card List 2021 provides information about the period of employment received by the person, the fixed duration and the work on which the employment was offered.
- The applicants can download the job card by searching the name in the Job Card List 2020-2021. You can get better employment opportunities by using this card.
State Wise MGNREGA Job Card 2021
The state wise details of the job card list 2021 is available here. For the sake of the applicants, we have mentioned direct links so that the applicants can view the job card list directly without any hassle.
|Name of State||Job Card Details|
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||View Details|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||View Details|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||View Details|
|DAMAN & DIU||View Details|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||View Details|
|MADHYA PRADESH||View Details|
|TAMIL NADU||View Details|
|UTTAR PRADESH||View Details|
|WEST BENGAL||View Details|
Also Check: Curfew E-Pass Apply Online [State Wise]
Steps to check NREGA Job Card List 2021
The applicants who want to check the status of the NREGA Job Card List 2021 can follow the steps given below. However, the applicants can also click on the direct links provided above but if they want a complete overview on how to check the complete list they can simply refer to the passage mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act i.e. https://nrega.nic.in/
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage of the official website of NREGA, you have to click on the Job Cards option in the Transparency & Accountability section. Please refer to the image shown below.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, here you will see the list of all the states which are covered under the scheme. In this list, you have to click on the link of your state applied. Please refer to the given image.
- On the next window that will appear as shown below, you have to provide information related to Financial Year, District, Block and Panchayat on the new page. After entering all the information, you can click on Proceed.
- On this page you will see the NREGA Job Card List according to your district, region, and panchayat. Here you have to find your name and click on your Job card Number.
- After clicking on your Job card number, the information about the job card will be appear in front of you. Here you will get information related to the duration of employment, fixed period and work on which employment was offered.
Thus, these were the simple steps through which the individual can view the complete details of the NREGA Job Card List 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
The registration is valid for five years and after that, it can be renewed.
Job Card is a key document that records workers’ entitlements under the scheme. It empowers the registered households to apply for work and protects workers against fraud.
Household having adult members desirous of seeking unskilled wage employment in MGNREGA can apply for registration. The application for registration may be given on prescribed form or plain paper to the local Gram Panchayat.
The registration frequency for Job Card is throughout the year.
The National Rural Employment Guarantee (Amendment) Act, 2009 changed the name of NREGA to MNREGA. Thus, these two are the same schemes.
We have mentioned direct links to download the NREGA Job Card List 2021. Please refer to the article to have complete details about the NREGA Job Card List 2021.