NRL IPO Allotment Status: Nupur Recyclers Ltd (NRL) commenced its IPO on 13th Dec 2021 and ended on 15th Dec 2021 with a subscription of 43.67 times and the face value of ₹10 per equity share. The NRL IPO will be out on 21st Dec 2021 on BSE and Skyline Financials Ltd who is the registrar of NRL or on their official website. To know in-depth about the Nupur Recyclers Ltd IPO Allotment Status, go through this article carefully.
- 1 NRL IPO Allotment Status
- 2 NRL IPO Allotment Status: Highlights
- 3 NRL IPO Allotment Status Schedule
- 4 Process to check NRL IPO Allotment Status Online?
- 5 About Nupur Recyclers Ltd
NRL IPO Allotment Status
Nupur Recyclers Ltd (NRL) is involved in the industry of metal scrap processing and processing. The company is involved in the importing, manufacturing, and trading of non-ferrous metal scraps such as shredded zinc scrap, zinc die-cast scrap, Zurich ss scrap and aluminium Zorba grades. The NRL IPO Allotment Status can be checked from the BSE’s official website, their registrar website (Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd) or from NRL’s official website (nupurrecyclers.com ).
NRL IPO Allotment Status: Highlights
|Name of Company||Nupur Recyclers Ltd (NRL)|
|Company Registrar||Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd|
|IPO Price||₹60 per equity share|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Lot Size||2000|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Company Promoters||Rajesh Gupta, Anoop Garg|
|Company Lead Managers||Corporate Capital Ventures Pvt Ltd|
|Issue Size & Fresh Issue||₹34.20 Cr|
NRL IPO Allotment Status Schedule
|IPO Open Date||13th Jan 2021|
|IPO Close Date||15th Jan 2021|
|Allotment Date||21st Dec 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||TBA|
|Shares credited to Demat Account||TBA|
|IPO Listing Date||23rd Dec 2021|
NRL’s Competitive Strengths & Objects of the Issue:
- Competitive Strengths:
- Positive cash flow of the company.
- Excellent network management & logistics.
- Experienced & professional team.
- Objects of the Issue:
- To meet out the company’s working capital requirements.
- To meet out the gen corporate purposes.
- To meet out the issue expenses.
IPO Allotment Subscription Status (Detailed no of times), Lot Size & Promoter Holding
- IPO Allotment Subscription Status: NRL IPO Allotment was subscribed 43.67 times on its last date i.e. 15th Dec 2021 where the Retails investors subcribed 34.23 times and NII’s 53.12 times.
- IPO Lot Size: Nupur Recyclers Ltd (NRL) IPO Lot Size is 2000 shares where a retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots i.e. 2000 shares or ₹120,000.
- IPO Promoter Holdings: The pre-issue promoter holding is 99.90% and post-issue promoter holding is 72.52%.
Nupur Recyclers Ltd: Grey Market Premium
Currently, the grey market premium is in favour of Supriya Lifescience, Data Patterns, HP Adhesives, MapmyIndia, CMS Info, Shriram Properties, Metro Brands, Medplus Health and Adani Wilmar IPOs. The GMP of Nupur Recyclers Ltd (NRL) hasn’t been released yet but to know about any kind of details related to it you are most welcome to pay your visit here.
|Particulars||30th June 2021||31st Mar 2021||31st Mar 2020||31st Mar 2019|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||66.43||100.05||0.32||0.11|
How to apply in Nupur Recyclers IPO through Zerodha?
The Zerodha customers can apply online in NRL using their UPI as a payment gateway. Another option to apply in NRL is by login into Zerodha Console (back office) & submitting the application form.
Process to check NRL IPO Allotment Status Online?
There are two ways through which you can check NRL IPO Allotment Status and those are:
- Through BSE’s website:
- Once you landed on the application page of BSE, submit the details asked in the page.
- After finishing all the details, click on the ‘Search’ button available at the end of the page.
- Next page will be broadcasting NRL IPO Allotment Status.
- Through Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd:
- On the IPO application page of Skyline Financial Services, select the company name.
- On the new page, enter the DPID/Client ID or Application Number or PAN of Investor.
- Once all the details are filled up, tap on ‘Search’ button.
- NRL’s IPO Allotment Status will be present on the next page.
About Nupur Recyclers Ltd
Nupur Recyclers Ltd (NRL) acts as an intermediary in the metals scrap supply chain where they import scrap metals from various suppliers and supply the same to customers in the metal business. The company has also added two new verticals of installation of charging stations in the Delhi NCR Region in collaboration with EVi Tech. It also extracts Lithium-Ion, Cobalt, and Black Mass from the used mobile phone batteries and processes them to be used in refurbishments. The company derives the majority of its revenue from Zurik products.
NRL IPO Allotment Status: Chief Links
|IPO Allotment Date||21st Dec 2021|
|Skyline Financials Ltd||http://www.skylinerta.com/ipo.php|
We are glad that you choose our page, to get information about the Nupur Recyclers Ltd (RCL) IPO Allotment Status. You can leave your feedback in the comment box given below.