NTA YASASVI Scholarship Application 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is accepting applications under the PM YASASVI scheme 2022. The application process for the YASASVI Entrance Test 2022 session has commenced and will end on 26th August 2022 at 11:50 pm. All the applicants who are interested in the NTA YASASVI scholarship scheme must submit the application forms before the last date at https://yet.nta.ac.in via an online medium. Through this post, you will get complete details related to the NTA YASASVI Scholarship Application 2022.
- 1 NTA YASASVI Scholarship Application 2022
- 2 PM YASASVI 2022 Eligibility Requirements
- 3 Steps to apply for NTA YASASVI online form 2022
- 4 NTA YASASVI Scholarship Application 2022: Links
NTA YASASVI Scholarship Application 2022
Before proceeding with the application process, all the applicants are instructed that they must check the information brochure. The applicant must be smart enough that the details that they are submitting in the application form should be legitimate and matches the eligibility requirements.
In the following sections of the article, we’ve explained the overview table, schedule, eligibility criteria and application process. Make sure that you visit the official portal i.e. https://yet.nta.ac.in for the latest updates related to the NTA YASASVI application 2022.
www.yet.nta.ac.in YASASVI Scholarship 2022: An Overview
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Education|
|Higher Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Scheme Name||PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme For Vibrant India (PM YASASVI)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Objective||provide scholarships to OBC, EBC & DNT|
|Availability of Online Form||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Entrance Test|
NTA YASASVI Application Form 2022: Schedule
|Last date to submit online forms||26th August 2022 at 11:50 pm|
|Correction Window||27th August 2022 to 31st August 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||05th Sep 2022|
|Exam Date||11th Sep 2022|
|Display of provisional answer key||–|
|Publishment of result||–|
NTA YASASVI 2022: Public Notice
PM YASASVI 2022 Eligibility Requirements
To obtain the benefit of the PM YASASVI scheme 2022, all the participants must pass the eligibility particulars mentioned by the NTA officials. Individuals who will satisfy the eligibility requirements will be officially permitted to proceed further. The eligibility requirements needed for the PM YASASVI 2022 are mentioned in the table below:
|(a) Applicants should have Indian citizenship & must belong to the OBC/EWS/DNT category|
|(b) He/She must be studying in well-known schools and cleared class VIII or X in the year 2021-22.|
|(c) The parental income from all sources should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lacs|
|(d) Candidates applying for class 9 must have been born between 01st April 2006 to 31st Oct 2010.|
|(e) Those who are applying for class 10th must have been born between 01st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.|
|(f) Both girls and boys contenders are eligible to apply for the scheme.|
Steps to apply for NTA YASASVI online form 2022
After learning about the NTA YASASVI 2022 schedule, and eligibility requirements. It’s time to know about the steps that are involved in the National Testing Agency YASASVI online form process 2022:
- Commence the process by visiting the NTA YET’s official portal i.e. https://yet.nta.ac.in.
- On the left side of the main page, the option of ‘Register’ will be available.
- Press on the option and enter the details asked on the ‘Candidate Registration Page’.
- After the submission of details, click on the ‘Create Account’ box.
- Your NTA YET’s 2022 login credentials will get shared with your registered email address.
- To login into the profile dashboard, applicants have to tick on the ‘Login’ button given under the ‘Useful Links‘.
- Enter your application number & password on the candidate login page.
- Press on the ‘Submit’ option.
- The new web page will telecast your NTA PM YASASVI online form 2022.
- Start filling the application form with the details asked as well as upload documents in the prescribed format.
- Post completing the process of submitting the details in the application take a preview of the application form.
- If you come across any mistakes then immediately rectify them.
- Once you are done reviewing the application form, tick on the ‘Submit Application Form’ box.
- The notification regarding the submission of the online form will get displayed on the screen.
- Complete the process by saving the pdf file of the form as well as taking out the multiple photocopies for future reference.
NTA YASASVI Scholarship Application 2022: Links
|National Testing Agency YET 2022 Portal||NTA YET Official Website|
|Registration Page||YET Registration Page|
|Login Page||Candidate Login Form|
|PM YASASVI 2022 Info Brochure||NTA YASASVI Info Brochure 2022|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The list of documents that will be attached during the PM YASASVI application process includes a scanned photograph, signature photograph, category certificate, PWD certificate and income certificate.
No, NTA officials will not consider any application form submitted via post, email or fax.
The last date to submit the https://yet.nta.ac.in YASASVI scholarship form 2022 is 26th Aug 2022 at 11:50 pm via online medium.