OSSC releases Odisha AMIN Recruitment Notification to fill 60 vacant posts in the department. Its application is live now and will remain open till 30th Jan 2023. Check other key details of the recruitment below.
Odisha Amin Recruitment 2023: Odisha Staff Service Commission has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Amin under the Housing & Development Department, Government of Odisha. The Amin online application window will be active from 31st Dec 2022 till 30th Jan 2023 from www.ossc.gov.in. Interested candidates must submit their Odisha Amin 2023 application in a proper format following all the instructions. Continue reading the article and collect the majority of details that will help you in understanding more about Odisha Amin Recruitment 2023.
- 1 Odisha Amin Recruitment Notification 2023
- 2 OSSC Amin 2023 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to submit OSSC Odisha Amin application?
- 4 FAQs on www.ossc.gov.in Amin 2023 Recruitment
Odisha Amin Recruitment Notification 2023
Before starting the online application process, all the applicants must go through the instructions mentioned in the notification carefully. Candidates must submit the ଓଡିଶା ଅମିନ 2023 ଅପ୍ପଲିକେସନ with their interest must before the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection at the portal. Only one application form is allowed to be submitted by the applicant for any recruitment exam.
Legal action will be taken for using fake/fabricated applications by using any dignitary’s name during the application process. Candidates have to be very careful while entering their details in the Odisha Amin recruitment form 2023. To receive updated notices about OSSC Amin recruitment 2023 visit www.ossc.gov.in.
www.ossc.gov.in Amin 2023 Online Form: Overview
|Commission Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Department||Housing & Development Department|
|Post Code||AMIN 01/22|
|Application Form Submission||31st Dec 2022-30th Jan 2023|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & Certificate Verification|
ଓଡିଶା ଅମିନ 2023 ବଚନସିଏସ ଡଟାଇଲସ
|Category||Vacancies (W stands for Women)|
In case of non-availability of eligible women candidates, the remaining seats will be filled up with the eligible men belonging to the same category.
OSSC Amin 2023 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|General Criteria’s||(a) Candidate applying for the above-mentioned post must be:|
(i) an Indian citizen with good character and healthy without any organic defects/bodily infirmity.
(ii) If married must not have more than one spouse living.
|Educational Criteria’s||(a) They must be able to read, write & speak Odia frequently.|
(b) He/She must have passed Class 10th with Odia as a language subject.
(c) The candidate should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent with Odia as a medium of language in a non-language subject from a board/council with at least 50% in the final examination.
(d) He/She must have basic computer knowledge.
|Age-Limit||(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 01st January 2022.|
How to submit OSSC Odisha Amin application?
Go through the steps mentioned below to know about the stages revolving around the www.ossc.gov.in Amin 2023 application process:
- Start Odisha Amin’s online application process by visiting OSSC’s official website (www.ossc.gov.in).
- On the top-right side of the home page, tick the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- On the On-Going Recruitment page, the Amin post will be available.
- Select the ‘New User’ tab and tick on the ‘Proceed to Registration’ button.
- At the registration page, fill in the particulars and press the ‘Proceed’ option.
- The login details will be forwarded to your registered email address/mobile number.
- After receiving the login details, you will be redirected to the Ongoing recruitment page.
- Select the ‘Registered User’ box and read all the instructions.
- Then press on the ‘Proceed to Registration’ option.
- You will get connected to the login window.
- Choose the method via which you want to login into the application form and enter the details.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ option.
- The brand-new web page will be showing the OSSC Amin 2023 online form.
- Commence the application process by filling in the vacant fields with the required particulars and uploading the documents (if asked).
- After completing the application process, tick on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Put an end to the application process by taking out the printout of the application form and keeping it safe until the completion of the selection procedure.
Documents to upload in ଓଡିଶା ଅମିନ 2023 ଅଁଳିନେ ଫୋରମ୍ରେ
To complete their respective ଓଡିଶା ଅମିନ ରେକରୁୱିଟମେଣ୍ଟ ଅଁଳିନେ ଫୋରମ୍ରେ 2023, all the applicants must upload a set of documents in the demanded format during the application process. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission officials hold full right to cancel the OSSC Amin application form 2023 submitted without the documents. The documents catalogue can be collected from the contents mentioned below:
- Recent passport-size photograph, signature image & left-thumb impression.
- Government IDs, Residence Proof, Category certificate & Birth Certificate.
- Educational Qualifications mark sheets & certificates.
OSSC Amin Recruitment 2023: Links
|Check Out||Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Website|
|Apply Online||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Download||AMIN Notification in Odia Language|
|Download and Read||ଓଡିଶା ଅମିନ ରେକରୁୱିଟମେଣ୍ଟ ନୋଟିଫିକେସନ 2023|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
FAQs on www.ossc.gov.in Amin 2023 Recruitment
The upper-age relaxation for 05 years will be applicable for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, and 10 years relaxation for PWD category candidates. To get the benefit of the relaxation, applicants need to upload their category certificate in the application form.
Any OSSC Amin application form 2023 submitted through the post, email or SMS by the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances.