Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022: After KALIA Yojana, the government of Odisha has launched the Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan And Resources Augmentation Model (BALARAM) in 2020 with the aim to give agricultural loans to landless farmers through the Joint Liability Group (JLG). The government announced a total budget of ₹1,040 crores which will provide financial assistance to the landless farmers and give employment opportunities in the agriculture sector only. To know more about the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 you can keep reading the article or visit the Government of Odisha official portal (odisha.gov.in).
- 1 Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
- 2 Benefits & Features of Odisha Balaram Scheme
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Balaram Scheme
- 4 Steps to apply for Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The majority of the rural workforce of Odisha is engaged in Agriculture & allied activities. The scheme was launched in the response to the global pandemic by providing financial help to the farmers who suffered a huge margin of loss due to the pandemic. Under the Balaram scheme, the government is set to provide farming loans to 07 lakh farmers in the next 02 years. For short and clear information about the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022, keep in touch with this page.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022: Glance
|Yojana Name||Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan And Resources Augmentation Model (BALARAM)|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Benefit||to give financial help to farmers|
Benefits & Features of Odisha Balaram Scheme
- Around 70,000 groups of farmers will get farm loans under this scheme every year.
- As per the sources, each group will contain 05 farmers and every farmer will get ₹1,60,000 as loan amount.
- The state government has the target to provide farm loans to 07 lakh landless farmers in the next 02 years.
- The scheme was designed under the collabration with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Around 7,000 branches of different branches and PACS are located at rural and semi-rurala reas.
- Along with the cooperative banks, commercial banks have also entered to provide loans to the landless farmers of the state.
- The Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, Government of Odisha will be the project holder and the scheme will be implemented under their overall supervision and guidance.
- Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) has been declared as the Nodal Agency for the implementation of Balaram.
- The structural platform of Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be contacted for programme execution.
- The Krushak Sathis will be given the responsibility to form different Joint Liability Groups (JLG’s) and promoting the scheme in various village.
- A Joint Liability Group is an informal group comprising of 4-10 individuals who join hands with the purpose to get loan from bank on the daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Balaram Scheme
To apply for the Odisha Balaram Yojana, the candidate have to pass the following criteria:
- The farmer applying for the yojana should be a permanent resident of the state.
- He/She must not be the landlord of any land.
- The farmer should be a landless farmer.
Documents required for application process
The list of various documents to get the benefit of the Odisha Balaram scheme is:
- Aadhaar Card, Ration Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Residence Certificate.
Steps to apply for Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
Currently, there is no final confirmation that whether the Odisha Balaram Yojana application form will be available via ‘Online Mode’ or not. We’ll update you whenever we’ll get any kind of update regarding the availability of the application form on the official website.
To apply via ‘Offline Mode’, the farmer has to visit the nearest office decided by the authorities and fill out the application form given to them by the officers. The candidates have to submit correct information inside the application form and give it back to the officers.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022: Some Links
|Operational Guidelines||Click Here|