Odisha Caste Certificate 2022: The government of Odisha has launched an e-District service for all the natives of Odisha. Now all the citizens will be able to apply for their caste certificate from the portal launched by the government. You can now apply for your caste certificate and many other services digitally by visiting the official website of e-District i.e. edistrict.odisha.gov.in.You can see the link to apply for the caste certificate on the portal. You are required to enter the asked details to apply for the caste certificate. We will be discussing how to apply for the caste certificate, documents, etc on this page, so go through the article to know more about the caste certificate.
- 1 Odisha Caste Certificate 2022
- 2 Benefits of e-District Portal
- 3 How To Apply for Odisha Caste Certificate 2022?
- 4 Procedure To Download E-District Application (Android)
- 5 Odisha Caste Certificate 2022: Important Links
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022
The government of Odisha has launched the e-District portal for all the natives from this portal they can check their caste certificates and also check the status of the same. Through this portal, you will be well aware of the services launched by the government. You can now apply for the services but before that, you must check the requirement asked for the service. Now everything will be done digitally. All the information will be given here on this page. So read the full article to know more about Odisha Caste Certificate.
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022: Overview Table
|Article type||Odisha Caste Certificate 2022|
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Caste Certificate ( e-district)|
|Scheme launched by||The government of India|
|Scheme launched under||CM Shri Naveen Patnaikk|
|Beneficial for||Citizens of Odisha|
|Mode of filling the application||Online mode|
|Objective||To provide all the services digitally|
Benefits of e-District Portal
The government has really created a beneficial portal for all the citizens. So quickly apply online on this portal to know about all the latest services introduced by the government. Here we have stated the benefits you will get from this scheme.
- From this scheme you will be able to check all the services digitally on e-District portal.
- It is totally paperless work that means you do not have to waste your time reading official papers to apply for the service.
- It will save your time and money.
- Now you do not have to visit the government office to apply for the caste certificate.
- It is free of cost procedure to apply for various scheme.
- Now you can apply for the scheme on onnline mode by visiting the official website.
- From this portal you can apply for various schemes launched by the government of odisha.
Services Offered in e-District Portal 2022
There are many services set up by the government for the people of Odisha, you can take the advantage of different services organized for the people of the State. It will be more convenient for you to check your status digitally rather than visiting the government offices. So here we have mentioned some of the services provided by the government to the native of Odisha.
- Resident certifiicate
- Income certificate
- Guardianship certificate
- Scheduled caste certificate
- Scheduled tribe certificate
- Income and Asset certificate
- Leagel Heir certificate
- OBC certificate
- SEBC certificate
How To Apply for Odisha Caste Certificate 2022?
All the applicants who are willing to apply for the Odisha Caste certificate can do it now. You can apply for the scheme while sitting at your home from the official portal instigate by the government. Follow the below procedure to apply for a caste certificate.
- To apply for the caste certificate you have to visit the official website of e-Disrict government of Odisha i.e. edistrict.odisha.gov.in
- Now click on the login option which is on the top right side of the main page.
- After that on the new page you have to click on the register here option, then the registration form will appear before you.
- Now fill out all the required details like e-mail id, name, mobile number,pasword, state and at last enter the captcha code.
- Now after entering the details click on the submit option.
- After you have successfuy register yourself then again login to the portal, enter the password and captcha code on the login page.
- Then on the new page you are required to click on the Odisha caste certificate
- After filling the requested details click on the login option.
- Then the application form will open before you, now start filling the application form and fill out all the asked details.
- Upload all the required documents with the application form and then click on the submit option.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully apply for the Odisha caste certificate.
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022 Required Documents
Applicants are required to submit some documents while they are applying for the certificate. It is mandatory to upload the document because only after entering all your details and certificates the application will proceed further. We have listed some documents for you to attach with the application form.
- Applicants aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Pan card
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Registered mobile number
- Address proof
- Self declaration form
Procedure To Download E-District Application (Android)
People who want to download the e-district application on their mobile phones can do it. Nowadays people are more in contact with their phone rather than their computer. So it will be easy for them to download the e-district application on their mobile to check the status of the services. They can do it by following the below steps.
- To download the android application you have to first visit the official website of e-District i.e. edistrict.odisha.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site next you have to click on the Android App on the home page of the site.
- Now after clicking on the option, the new page will open and then there you have to click on the install option.
- After that you will be able to see all the services on your mobile phone.
The main objective of this service is to make it easy for all the citizens to apply, check status or download the caste certificate from the e-District portal. Applicants will be able to apply for many other services, that are introduced by the government. It will be totally paperless work and you will get all the detailed information from this service on this portal, now there is no need to visit the government offices to apply for the caste certificate or any other services. You do not have to pay any application fee in this portal, it is absolutely free of cost, and this portal will also save a lot of time which you spend visiting the office.
Odisha Caste Certificate 2022: Important Links
|SEBC Certificate||Click Here|
|SC Certificate||Click Here|
|ST Certificate||Click Here|
|OBC Certificate||Click Here|
|Odisha Caste Certificate 2022||edistrict.odisha.gov.in|