Odisha PMST Application Form 2022: The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE) not long ago issued a notice granting the permission to conduct the Pathani Samantha Mathematics Scholarship Test (PSMST) to pursue their Higher Studies. The window of submitting the Odisha PMST Online Form was activated on 29th Dec 2021 and can be filled after landing on BSE’s official website bseodisha.ac.in. More details about the Odisha PMST Application Form 2022 is available below.
Latest (12.01.2022): Applicants are informed that today is the last date to fill the application form. The link to the online form is available below.
- 1 Odisha PMST Application Form
- 2 Odisha PMST Appliction Form Timetable
- 3 Steps to Signup & Login Odisha PMST Application Form 2022?
- 4 Odisha PMST Online Form: Relevant Links
Odisha PMST Application Form
The whole procedure regarding the Odisha PMST Online Form which will contain the filling and submitting the application form will be done online and the last date to submit the application form is 12th Jan 2022 till midnight. After midnight, BSE will close the window and under no circumstances it will not get activated again. To know more about PMST Application Form, go through the article properly.
Odisha PMST Online Form: Highlights
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Article Category||Online Form|
|Status of Online Form||Available|
Odisha PMST Appliction Form Timetable
|Availibility of application form||29th Dec 2021|
|Last date of submitting the application form||12th Jan 2022|
|Admit Card date||Jan 2022 (provisional)|
|Exam date||Feb 2022 (provisional)|
Odisha PMST Eligibility Criteria
The Odisha PMST exam will be held in two separate stages whose eligibility details are given below in the following table:
|Stage I||(a) Students who are filling the application form must belong from Odia medium school. |
(b) Students studying in class 6th are eligible to appear in the test.
(b) Student must have scored a minimum of 50% in Maths in class 5th annual examination.
|Stage II||(a) The student who submitted the application form must be studying in Odia medium school.|
(b) Students should be in class 9th to appear in PMST.
(c) Student must score at least 50% in Maths in class 8th annual examination.
Steps to Signup & Login Odisha PMST Application Form 2022?
The stages regarding the Odisha PMST Online Form 2022 are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education (bseodisha.ac.in).
- Under the column of ‘Latest Updates’ click on the option of ‘Application Form of PMST-2021’.
- If you are new user, then tap on ‘Signup’ box available at the end of the login page, a signup form will appear in front of your screen.
- Enter the details asked and then upload photograph & signature image which should be in a jpeg format with a size less than 50 kb.
- After entering all the details a message of ‘Signup Successful’ will come on your registered email address/mobile number.
- On the registration page, carefully fill the details like: Candidates Name, Stage Name, Parent’s/Guardian Name, DOB, Religion, Parent’s Occupation, Parent’s Educational Qualifications, Parents Annual Income, Address & Mobile Number of candidate’s.
- All information should have to be entered in hard copy before the online registration to avoid the mistakes.
- After doing the above formalities, click on ‘Save’ button, so that all the entries will be shown on the screen.
- You will be given one more chance to edit the information that have been entered during registration (if found wrong) by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button.
- After editing, go through the entered data and click on ‘Update’ button after which again two options will be shown i.e. ‘View/Edit’.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ box to complete the entire registration process.
- After that you’ll be provided with a Registration Number which has to be preserved for future reference.
- After final submit, you will be directed to the registration page where at the bottom of the page the option of ‘Print’ will be shown.
- Tap on that option and take out the print out your Odisha PMST application form.
- If you are already registered as a user then you just have to appear on the login page and enter the details like: Email & Password.
- Make sure that you enter correct details then tick on ‘Login’ box.
- A new web page will be showcasing your Odisha PMST Application Form 2021.
Odisha PMST 2022: Exam Pattern
|Total Questions||60 questions|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
Odisha PMST Online Form: Relevant Links
The only way to submit and fill the Odisha PMST Application Form is through online mode only and the board will not accept kind of offline mode regarding the submission of the Odisha PMST Application Form.
Yes, it is compulsory for the student to be the residence of the Odisha state.
The Odisha PMST exam is held via offline mode at different examination centres of the State.
The official date of the Odisha PMST hasn’t been released yet by the Board.
The Bottom Line
Stay connected with our page, to get more information about the Odisha PMST Application Form 2022.