Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Online applications are being invited for the recruitment of Constable (Communication) in Odisha Police. The total number of vacancies open for the post is 244. The notification has been released on the official website of Odisha Police. Interested candidates can submit their applications online. Refer to the article for complete details.
- 1 Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2021
- 2 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Overview
- 3 Odisha Police Constable: Vacancies Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
- 6 Selection Procedure for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment
- 7 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
- 8 Important Links
Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2021
Selection Board Constable (Communication) Odisha, Cuttack has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 244 posts of Constable (Communication). The notification stated the commencement of online applications from the 22nd June 2021 and will be active till 15th July 2021 (11:59 PM).
Interested candidates must go through the following article till the end to know more about the recruitment procedure, how to apply, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Article on||Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Odisha Police and Selection Board Constable (Communication) Odisha|
|Application submission starts from||22nd June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||15th July 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Recruitment Exam|
Physical Standards Measurement
Physical Efficiency Test
Odisha Police Constable: Vacancies Details
A total of 244 posts (tentative) are open for the Constable (Communication) recruitment in Odisha Police. Check the category-wise division of the total available posts.
Candidates must satisfy the following mentioned eligibility norms and standards to be able to apply for the posts of Constable in Odisha Police.
- Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Applicants must be between the age group of 18-23 years.
- There are some relaxations in the upper age limit for reserved categories.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Applicants must have passed class 12th from any recognized educational board.
- Must possess a Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants need to have Odia as one of their subjects in class 10th certificate or any exam by Govt. of Odisha.
- Only candidates with Indian citizenship are entitled to apply.
- Transgender candidates can also apply.
- Physically Disabled/ PwD candidates will be considered eligible for the position.
How to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Odisha Police Constable (Communication) online through an application link active from 22nd June 2021 (tentatively) (to be activated soon). The link will be available on the official portal of the Odisha Police. Also, the last date for application submission is 15th July 2021. Hence, the candidates must ensure to apply before the due date. No applications after the mentioned date will be accepted for further process.
In order to apply for the said position, the candidates will need to follow the following steps. A detailed step-by-step procedure has been described here.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Odisha Police.
- Its homepage will appear.
- On the same page, you will find an icon, named “Apply Online”.
- Click on the said icon.
- After that, select the link for Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2021.
- An application form for the same will open.
- Feed-in all the required details in the corresponding fields.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents, as required.
- Pay the application fee via the online modes of payment as an application fee.
- After you completely fill up the application form, preview the form once and edit the errors, if any.
- In the next step, you need to save the details and submit the form for further processing.
- Save a copy of the duly-filled application form, in case of any ambiguity.
Your application form for the Constable recruitment in Odisha Police is successfully submitted.
List of Required Documents
Here, we have included a list of documents that will be required in the entire recruitment process of Odisha Police Constable (Communication) 2021.
- Duly-filled Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Recruitment Application Form
- Proof of Identity, such as Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc.
- Qualifying academic mark sheets and certificates
- Residential Proof
- Proof of DOB
- SEBC Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-Servicemen/ Home Guards/ Group- D employees/ Sports Person proving certificates
- Recent photograph
Note: The documents submitted or produced must be genuine and possess true information. If found forged, the candidature of the concerned applicant is subject to termination.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment
Once the applications are submitted online, incomplete ones will be rejected. Amongst the accepted applications, the candidates will have to qualify each of the following step to get recruited for the posts of Constable (Communication) in Odisha Police.
- Computer-Based Recruitment Exam
- Physical Standards Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Stage I: Computer-Based Recruitment Exam
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Language: English or Odia
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice Questions
- Number of Sections: Two
- Marking Scheme: +1 for each correct answer and -0.25 marks deducted for each incorrect answer attempted.
Stage II: Physical Standard Measurements
Candidates who would qualify for the second stage of the Physical Standard Measurements, i.e. PST must make sure to have the following specifications.
|Category||Weight (Min.)||Height (Min.)||Chest (Min.)|
|Un reserved / SEBC (Men)||55 kg||168 cm||Unexpanded- 79 cm|
Expanded- 84 cm
|Un reserved / SEBC (Women)||47.5 kg||158 cm||–NA–|
|SC/ ST (Men)||50 kg||163 cm||Unexpanded- 76 cm|
Expanded- 81 cm
|SC/ ST (Women)||45 kg||153 cm||–NA–|
Stage III: Physical Efficiency Test
- For Men (all categories)
- Running Test
- Distance – 1.6 km
- Time Limit- 7 mins
- For Women (all categories)
- Running Test
- Distance -1.6 km
- Time Limit- 9 mins
Stage IV: Document Verification
After qualifying all the previously mentioned stages, the qualigied candiadtes need to appear for the document verification carrying the original as well as photicopies of all the requisite documents.
Stage V: Final Merit List
After that, a final merit list will be prepared on the basis of all the qualifying stages results and the selected candidates will be asked to undergo a training program thereafter.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
Check out the scheduled dates specified by the Selection Board Constable (Communication) Odisha, Cuttack.
|Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Particulars||Dates|
|Publication of Official Notification||12th June|
|Online Submission of Applications begins from||22nd June|
|Last date to submit online applications||15th July|
|Computer-Based Recruitment Exam Date||to be announced|
|Date for Physical Standards Measurement||to be announced|
|Date for Physical Efficiency Test||to be announced|
|Document Verification||to be announced|
|Release of Final Merit List||to be announced|
|Odisha Police Official Website||Click here|
|Official Advertisement dated 12.06.2021||Click here|
|Apply Online for 244 Constable Posts Odisha||Click here|
|NVS, RO Bhopal Home||Click here|
For further details or queries (if any), contact us through the comment section below.