Odisha Polytechnic 2nd Seat Allotment 2022: For candidates who registered for admission into Polytechnic courses for the 2022-23 academic session, the admission authority is going to release the 2nd round seat allotment result for the Polytechnic course on 8 October via online medium.
Further, the student login window can be accessed by submitting the login credentials at samsodisha.gov.in. The qualified candidates will be allowed to attend further rounds of the admission process. Inside this article, you will learn about each topic that is linked with Odisha Polytechnic’s first seat allotment 2022.
- 1 Odisha Polytechnic Second Seat Allotment 2022
- 2 Process to download Odisha Polytechnic seat allotment result 2022
- 3 How to download Odisha Diploma allotment letter 2022?
- 4 FAQs
Odisha Polytechnic Second Seat Allotment 2022
The SAMS Odisha Polytechnic phase-II allotment result 2022 will be sharing the eligible applicant’s details. According to the reports, a huge crowd of applicants registered for admission into Polytechnic offered by various institutions. To scrutinise the worthy candidates, the officials will conduct two rounds of counselling.
Individuals clearing those rounds with requirements will get admission into the Polytechnic institutions. Get fresh notices about the Odisha Polytechnic allotment 2022 from the official portal (samsodisha.gov.in) or bookmark this page.
SAMS DHE Polytechnic Phase-II Allotment 2022: Highlights
|Higher Authority||Department of Skill Dev & Tech Education|
|Time Duration||03 years|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment|
|Publishment of Allotment Result||8 October 2022|
SAMS Odisha Polytechnic Diploma Timeline 2022
Dear reader, if you also registered for admission into the Polytechnic course then this section is going to be very important for you all. The table available below will assist you in learning about various activities regarding SAMS Odisha Polytechnic counselling 2022.
|Display of Provisional Allotment Result (1st round)||24th Sep 2022|
|Online Fee Payment, Download Allotment Letter & Report at allotted college||24th Sep 2022 to 27th Sep 2022|
|Online Choice Filling by left out SC/ST candidates||28th Sep 2022|
|Availability of Provisional Allotment Result (2nd round)||8th Oct 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||8 to 10 October|
|Download Allotment Letter||17th Oct 2022|
|Reporting at allotted centre||17 to 19 Oct 2022|
|Redressal of grievances raised during the registration process||25th Oct 2022|
Process to download Odisha Polytechnic seat allotment result 2022
To get the samsodisha.gov.in Polytechnic Diploma result, the applicants have to visit the official website. Go through the process mentioned below to grab knowledge about the steps needed to obtain the allotment scorecard 2022.
- Open the SAMS DHE official website (samsodisha.gov.in).
- Under the section of Skill Development & Tech Education, tick on ‘Diploma (Polytechnic)’.
- Press on the ‘Student Login’ tab.
- Enter your mobile number, password and captcha code.
- Then select the ‘Login’ button.
- The new web page will telecast the allotment particulars.
- Go through the file thoroughly and save the result file in your system.
- Put an end to the procedure by taking out the hard copy of the file.
Post the announcement of the allotment result, the candidates who are allotted seats have to pay the admission fee through an online banking medium followed by downloading the allotment letter and report at the allotted centre. As mature candidates, they must complete all these tasks within a specific time frame.
Any applicant who isn’t allotted any seat in Round-I should get demotivated as the department will organise Round II counselling in Oct 2022. Anyhow, if the candidate fails to complete the activities within the time limit then their admission will get cancelled. His/her seat will be declared vacant and the officials hold full right to allott that seat to the other candidate.
How to download Odisha Diploma allotment letter 2022?
- To get the allotment letter, visit the SAMS Odisha website i.e. samsodisha.gov.in.
- Tick on the ‘Diploma (Polytechnic) available on the right side of the home page.
- Select the ‘Student Login’ and submit the particulars inside the login fields.
- The pdf file of the allotment letter will get displayed on your screen.
- Tap on the ‘Download file’ option.
- You will get a printed copy of the allotment letter.
- Keep the letter in good condition and carry it while reporting at the centre.
samsodisha.gov.in Polytechnic Allocation Result 2022: Links
|Check||SAMS DHE Official Website|
|Result available today||Odisha Polytechnic 2nd Phase seat allotment result|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The applicants will be allotted institutions based on the seat matrix, eligibility requirements and rank secured on the merit list. Individuals who will pass all the above-mentioned criteria will be issued with an allotment letter and have to report to the centre to complete the admission process.
The counselling authority will release the 2nd round allotment result of Diploma (Polytechnic) 2022 on 8 Oct 2022 at their official portal.
Open the Student Login page>Press on the Forgotten Password tab>Enter Mobile Number & Email>Tick on Generate OTP.