Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced the notification for the posts of Combined Graduate Level. The candidates can apply for the job through the online mode for which the application window has begun from 12th March 2022. In order to apply for the post, the candidates have to pass some conditions required by the board for the standard candidate. The candidates must read the article in order to get all the information regarding Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment.
- 1 About Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- 2 Eligibility for Odisha Combined Graduate Level Post
- 3 Requirements For Filling OSSC CGL Application Form
- 4 How To Apply For Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment?
About Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
The board has announced a total of 233 vacancies in 5 posts, this is a great opportunity for the aspirants. To apply for the job is simple, first, the candidates who possess all the necessary criteria as required by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission can fill out the OSSC CGL online application form. Then he/she is required to appear in the examination for the Combined Graduate Level posts and the candidates who qualify will be called for further selection round.
Odisha SSC CGL Application 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Combined Graduate Level|
|Total Number of vacancies||Total 233 vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Rs 25,300/- per month|
|Name of the State||Odisha|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs 200/-|
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Key Dates
|Start of Online Registration||12th March 2022|
|End of Online Registration||11th April 2022|
|Fee Payment||From 12th March 2022 to 11th April 2022|
Odisha SSC Combined Graduate Level Vacancy
|Name of the post||Name of office||Total number of vacancies|
|Inspector of cooperative societies||Registrar of cooperative societies, Odisha||127|
|Auditor of cooperative societies||Directorate of cooperative audit, Odisha||71|
|Auditor||Directorate of textiles, Odisha||06|
|Auditor||Revenue divisional commissioner (SD), Berhampur||01|
|Inspector of textiles||Directorate of textiles, Odisha||28|
Eligibility for Odisha Combined Graduate Level Post
Not anyone can apply for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission CGL vacancy, the candidates have to have the quality required by the concerned authority. The authority sets up some eligibility criteria for a desirable candidate and the candidates who wish to apply for the job have to meet those criteria. These are the criteria for the Combined Group Level posts.
Also Check: Odisha Police ASI Admit Card
For the educational qualification, the candidates must have completed graduation in any subject from a known university.
The age criteria decided as of 1st January 2021, the candidates who wish to apply must be aged between 21 Years to 38 Years.
The relaxations in the upper age limit are as mentioned below;
- SC / ST, SEBC, and Women candidates can get 5 years in upper age relaxation.
- PwD candidates coming under SEBC and UR can get upto 10 years in age relaxation
- PwD candidates coming under SC / ST will be given increasing age relaxation of 10 years over the normal age relaxation decided for the category.
- The candidate must be from India
- Must be fluent in Odia language
- Must have Odia Language subject in school
- Must be mentally and physically fit
Requirements For Filling OSSC CGL Application Form
The candidates will be asked to upload some documents while filling out an application form. We advise you to keep these documents scanned beforehand so that the process of filling out an application form can be carried out smoothly. Get a scanned copy of these forms which is clean and visible in order to avoid form rejection
- Recent passport size photograph – The acceptable format is JPEG / JPG, between 20 KB to 100 KB
- Signature – JPEG / JPG format is accepted and it should be between 20 KB to 100 KB
- Left/ Right Thumb Impression – JPEG / JPG format is accepted and size between 20 KB to 100 KB
- Adhar Card Number
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheets and Bachelor’s Degree
- Ex-Servicemen Documents ( Discharge Certificate / ID card etc)
Odisha Group-B Graduate Level Examination Fee
The Fee for candidates coming under the SC / ST and PwD category is exempted but the candidates coming under other categories will have to pay Rs 200/-
How To Apply For Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment?
Before filling up the Odisha CGL online application, the candidate must go through all the information listed above and the official advertisement posted by the concerned authority. Usually, the candidates get confused while searching for where and how to fill out an application form. We provide you with a step-wise process for ease in filling out an application form
- First, open the website which is controlled by OSSC – https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- On the home page ‘Apply Online‘ option present on the right-hand side. Click on it
- A new page will open with all the ongoing recruitments details. Find the detail relating to ‘Combined Graduate Level Recruitment‘ and click on the ‘New User‘ option given in front of it. The candidates will first have to register in order to apply for an online application
- After clicking a page with all the necessary instructions will appear, read them thoroughly as it is required in filling out the form. Then click on ‘Proceed to Registration‘
- Provide an accurate email id and Mobile number. Now, provide the OTP which is delivered to you on your phone and email id and then click on the ‘Next‘ button
- Now the registration page will open for you, provide a username along with all the personal details and upload the signature as well.
- Preview the information entered and then click on ‘Submit‘, after the submission your registration pdf will be auto-downloaded.
- A popup will appear, click on ‘Go to login‘ and log in with your user id and password.
- Now is the time for document uploadation. Click on ‘Provide document details‘
- Provide all the asked details and click on the ‘Submit‘ button and a preview of documents will appear. Click on ‘Edit‘ for modification otherwise click ‘Confirm‘
- After that, click on ‘Pay Online‘ and make examination fee payment and then click on the ‘Apply Now‘ option
- Provide all the necessary details asked by you then proceed by clicking on ‘Submit Application‘ button.
- Download the pdf of the application form.
Odisha SSC CGL Selection Criteria
The selection process has two stages:
- Written Examination – Paper I and Paper II
- Document Verification – Candidates who qualified the examination
The select list of the final candidate will be published on the official site
Important Links For Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|Official Page of OSSC||https://www.ossc.gov.in/|
|Official Advertisement of CGL Recruitment||Click Here|
|Application Form||Apply Here|
This article communicates information regarding the Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment. The candidates who wish to apply for the post will find this article useful in filling out the application form. I hope all the candidates find this article helpful.