Online Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023 Open: Uttarakhand, popularly known as Devbhoomi means, the Land of Gods, is a fabulous destination to explore the unexplored. The pilgrims looking for salvation and atonement often visit numerous temples and shrines in the state. This year’s Char Dham Yatra has almost begun for the season. Those interested can fill out the Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023 Online form to visit the four most epic holy places located in the country.
Online Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023 Open
Surrounded by the Himalayas and embraced by the lush green forest from all over, tourists find themselves captivated by Uttarakhand’s natural beauty. Therefore, making the pilgrimage even more astounding. People enticed by the whispers about the “Char Dham,” meaning the four abodes of God, must register themselves for the travel through the online/offline method. Travellers can obtain the application form through the official website of Uttarakhand Tourism uttarakhandtourism.gov.in. As per the announcement, the Kedarnath “kapat,” or the door, will open on the 25th of April 2023 at 6.20 am.
|Title||Char Dham Yatra Registration|
|Holy shrines||Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath|
|Yatra Begins||April 2023|
How to apply for Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023?
The yatri’s can register themselves by following these quick and simple steps. This is the online approach for the Char Dham enrollment.
- Visit the online portal.
- Select the option for “Chardham Registration” from the home page.
- The form will appear on the screen.
- Enter your name and mobile number.
- Fill out the other details as per the requirement.
- Sign up for the portal.
- Fill out the other details in the next stage of the form.
- After the submission, you will receive a PDF of the registration letter.
- Download the PDF and print it out of the journey.
Char Dham Yatra Offline Registration 2023 @ registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in
Applicants can also physically apply for the Chardham Yatra by visiting the registration points. During the journey, pilgrims must verify and register themselves. Therefore, one must check out these verification and registration points.
|DISTRICTS||OFFLINE REGISTRATION POINTS|
|Haridwar||Rahi Hotel, Railway Station|
|Chamoli||Pakhi, Badrinath, Hemkund Sahib, Gobind Ghat, Joshimath|
|Dehradun||Rishikesh (Gurudwara), RTO, ISBT (Rishikesh)|
|Rudrpayarg||SonPrayag, Kedarnath, Phatta, Gauri kund|
|Uttarkashi||Hina, Jan ki Chatti, Gangotri, Yamunorti, Dobatta (Barkot)|
|Chamoli||Badrinath, Hemkund Sahib|
- BH Bharat Series Vehicle Registration 2023 Online
- Uttarakhand Anti-Copying Law and its Provisions
- List of Safest Country in the World; India Ranks @?
- What is Old Pension Scheme? OPS Vs NPS benefits
Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra Schedule
Every year the Kapat, vis gate, of the Chardham is open for about seven months. Pilgrims from all over the country and even internationally come over to get one glance at the gods residing at the Holy Shrine. Opening and closing dates and times are mentioned for the following temples in the table below.
|OPENING DATE||CLOSING DATE|
|GANGOTRI||22nd of April 2023 |
|13th of November 2023|
|YAMUNOTRI||22nd of April 2023|
|14th of November 2023|
|KEDARNATH||25th of April 2023 at 6:20 am|
|14th of November 2023|
|BADRINATH||27th of April 2023 at 7:10 am|
|21st of November 2023|
Guidelines to note during the Char Dham Yatra
Yatris must know that the trip begins from Yamuntri, the Dham (Residence) of Goddess Yamuna, the glacier origin of the river Ganga. The second destination of the journey is Gangotri, and as the name suggests, it is devoted to Goddess Ganga, which is the holy river’s source. The next sacred shrine is the abode of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath, followed by Badrinath, committed to Lord Vishnu.
Devotees are instructed to ensure they are in sound health for the pilgrimage from a medical practitioner. Read the following guidelines before planning a trip to one of the hardest and lengthiest treks.
- Carry plentiful woollen cloths.
- Do not perform the intense workout at high altitudes. (spots are as high as 3580m)
- Drink 2 litres of water daily to avoid dehydration.
- Consume a Nutritional diet.
- Travel at a slow pace.
- Do not proceed if the health keeps worsening with the altitude.
- If resting at the same height is causing problems, descend back.
- Do not smoke or take intoxicated drinks.
- Do not take painkillers or sleeping pills.
- Aged people, pregnant women, and patients with serious health issues must consult the doctor before the journey.
- Contact the helpline numbers in case of medical problems.
Chard Dham Yatra Registration Links
|Read||Health advisory issued by the authorities PDF|
|Read||User Manual PDF|
|Apply for||Online Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023|
|Official website||Jakhol village & Mori (Uttarkashi)|
|Visit||NVS RO home|
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the online portal of Uttarakhand Tourism uttarakhandtourism.gov.in.
Gates of the Gangotri and Yamunotri will open on 22nd April, while Kedarnath and Badrinath darshan will commence on the 25th and 27th of April, respectively.
Pilgrims should visit the four dams in summer, preferably April-May.