OPSC AEE Admit Card 2020 1st Assistant Executive Engineer Hall Ticket Date
Orissa Public Service Commission has released assistant executive engineer examination admit card. This examination will conduct on 29th November 2020. Candidate can download their admit card from today that is 20 November 2020.
Here in this article we have provided information related to examination. Stick to this article to gain maximum knowledge. This related to OPSC AEE admit card 2020 and assistant Executive Engineer hall ticket date.
|1||Exam name||OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer|
|2||Exam organizer||Orissa Public Service Commission|
|3||Admit card release||20 November 2020|
|4||Examination date||29th November 2020|
About OPSC AEE Admit Card 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission has released notification for engineer. This notification consists of assistant executive engineers (civil engineering). A total of 210 vacancies are announced by board. These vacancies are further classified in different categories. Board has uploads Examination date. This examination will be conducted on 29th November 2020.
As promised by the board admit card will release 10 day before examination. That’s why admit card has released today. Mode of admit card release is online. Candidate can download it from official website. Downloading this hall ticket is very important because without this candidate can’t appear in examination. At the time of examination candidate must have print out of this admit card along with valid identity proof. Downloading of admit card has started.
ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग के अधिकारी 20 नवंबर 2020 को ओडिशा PSC AEE एडमिट कार्ड 2020 जारी करेंगे। इसके अलावा, OPSC सहायक कार्यकारी अभियंता परीक्षा 29 नवंबर 2020 को आयोजित की जाएगी। उम्मीदवारों के लिए यह आसान बनाने के लिए हमने OPSC सहायक कार्यकारी अभियंता हॉल प्रदान किया है। टिकट 2020 डाउनलोड लिंक यहां दिया गया हैl परीक्षा की तारीख नजदीक हैl उम्मीदवार को उनके अनुसार खुद को तैयार करना चाहिएl
How To Download OPSC AEE Admit Card 2020
Procedures to download admit card is very simple. We have provided step to download it. The procedure is:-
- First navigate to official web portal of OPSC AEE
- To visit website directly click here
- On home screen a tab is there with the name of what’s new
- Check link of admit card download there
- A link with name download admission certificate and instruction to candidate for written examination is there
- After clicking this link details of candidate are asked
- Candidate have to fill registration number and date of birth along with captcha
- Fill all details and press submit
- After submission admit card will show
- Download this admit card and take a print out for further procedure
Program Of Examination
A circular is generated by Commission. This ensures that recruitment of assistant Executive Engineer Civil is coming on 29 November 2020 (Sunday). Examination will be taken. Duration of this examination is for 90 minute. It will start at 10:00 a.m. and conclude at 11:30. However extra 30 minutes is provided for physical disable candidate. Candidate should download admit card earlier to avoid last minute rush.
Details Available On OPSC AEE Admit Card 2020
Candidate should check all details in admit card after downloading it. If candidate found any error they should immediately contact Commission for change. The details which are available on admit cards are:-
- Name of commission
- Full name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number, registration number, hall ticket examination
- Date and time
- Complete address with landmark
- Photograph and signature of candidate
- Post applied for
- Examination centre code
- Space for signature of candidate in front of invigilator
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Instruction manual for candidate
This instruction manual will come for examination. These are basic instruction to be followed at examination hall. Candidate must follow these instructions to avoid any problem.
List of document required at examination centre
To visit examination hall, candidate must have these documents. If candidate is not prepared with these documents, they will find problem at examination hall. There may chance they won’t be allowed to written examination. List of documents are:-
- print out of admit card
- Along with admit card take one valid identity proof
- One print out of identity proof
- Two passport size recent photograph. This photograph is important. If photo is not clear in admit card then candidate have to fill up form. Now here this photo is required.
- As valid identity proof candidate can bring
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- PAN card
- Bank statement
- Identity proof issued by college university
Candidate should note that identity proof must have photograph and date of birth in it.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans. OPSC AEE admit card downloading has started. Candidate can download it from official website.
Ans. This examination will occur on 29 November 2020
Ans. Along with admit card candidate must bring one identity proof. This can be Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID etc.
Ans. Downloading OPSC AEE admit card is very easy. Complete procedure has discussed above. Candidate should follow this step to download it.
Ans. To download Assistant Executive Engineer admit card, candidate must have registration number and date of birth.
Ans. Official website for OPSC AEE is opsc.gov.in
Ans. This will consist written examination and personal interview. Written test will consist of objective question.
Ans. This complete examination is governed by Orissa public Service Commission.
Ans. Commission has announced 210 posts. These are further classified in different reservation categories.