OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recently activated the application window and inviting medical aspirants to apply for Drug Inspector (Group-B) profile. Now don’t miss the boat and be a part of the recruitment process before the time get expired.
The application process for Drug Inspector profile and will come to an end on 14th Oct 2022 (Friday). Interested candidates can apply for the offered position from opsc.gov.in before the last date. This article will provide you all kinds of information related with OPSC Drug Inspector recruitment 2022.
- 1 OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
- 2 ଓଡିଶା Drug Inspector 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Process to apply for OPSC Drug Inspector application form
- 4 Documents/Certificates needed to be attached
- 5 FAQs
OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 47 vacancies for ଡ଼ରିଗ ଇନ୍ସ୍ପେକଟର in the Odisha Drug Control Services will be filled. Any misrepresentation or incomplete application form in the application form will lead to the candidate’s disqualification from the selection process.
The the commission decision during the recrutiment process will be considered as final. Applications received through any other medium will be summarily rejected. In the following paragraph of the article, you will learn about highlights, eligibility criteria and many more.
opsc.gov.in Drug Inspector Online Form 2022: Highlights
|Commission Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector|
|Advt. No.||08 OF 2022-23|
|Availability of application form||Active|
|Last date to submit application form||14th Oct 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Personality Test|
Odisha Drug Inspector 2022 Vacancies Division
As per requisition submitted by Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha, the vacancy distribution is given below:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Note: Out of 47 posts, 02 (two) posts are reserved for PWD, Ex-Servicemen and 01 (one) post for Sports person. The exchange of reservation between SC & ST will not be considered and the number of vacancies may get changed by the state governemnt without any notice.
ଓଡିଶା Drug Inspector 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be in the line for Drug Inspector post, the applicants have to clear eligibility criteria finalised by the commission. The detailed criteira’s that an applicant have to possess to be eligible enough for the post includes:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) A candidate must possess a degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science/Doctor of Pharmacy/Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a well-recognised university. |
(b) He/She must be able to read, speak and write Odia language and passed Middle School with Odia as main language.
|Age Limit||(a) The applicants age should lie between 21 years to 38 years old as on 01st Jan 2022.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) The age relexation of 05 years is applicable for candidates belonging from SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Ex-Servicemen & 10 years relaxation for candidates above 40% disability.|
Process to apply for OPSC Drug Inspector application form
Under this part of the article, we’ve explained each step that revolve around Odisha Drug Inspector application form 2022:
- On the portal’s home page, tick on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- On the Odisha recruitment page select, ‘Register’ option.
- To create an account in the portal, submit the details as per the requirements.
- Then press on ‘Register’ button.
- The notification message along with credentials will get delivered to your email address/mobile number.
- Keep those secure as they will used during the login process and while downloading the admission letter.
- Press on ‘Login’ option available on the Odisha recrutiment page.
- To get sign in with the account, you have to submit the login credentials given to you during the registration process.
- Then select ‘Log In’ box.
- Now start filling the application form with the particulars demanded inside the form.
- Accompanying the theoritical details, also upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Post the completion of the application process, take look at each section carefully and edit the errors immediately.
- Put an end to the process by downloading the application form along with it also take out it’s multiple print out.
- Keep those copies safe as it will be used as a record in the future reference.
Documents/Certificates needed to be attached
The application form will be approved only after the attachment of the following documents. The scanned copies of the documents will be uploaded by the applicants in their application form. If any certiifcate is missing from the form then the candidate application form will be cancelled by the officials. The documents includes:
- Class 10th, 12th, Bachelor marksheet & certificate.
- Birth Certificate, Category Certificate, Work experience Certificate & Sports Certificate.
- Odia Test Certificate.
- Three recent passport size photograph.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Government ID for cross-verification.
OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: Links
|Explore||OPSC Official Website|
|Open||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
All the partiicapnts are informed that the last date to submit the OPSC Drug Inspector application form is 14th Oct 2022.
The applicants have to pass two stages of the recrutiemtn process which includes: Written Exam (200 marks) & Personality Test (20 marks).
As such, an exact on which the commisson will conduct the written exam hasn’t been shared. But we will provide you with updates soon.