OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card 2022: As per the official notification, the Odisha State Corporative Bank (OSCB) is going to schedule the Prelims Exam for the post of Asst. Manager Grade-II & Banking Asst Grade-II on 725 vacant seats in Feb/March 2022 at multiple examination venues of the State and the link to download the admit card will be activated at least 10 days prior to the examination date on OSCB’s official website rcsodisha.nic.in. To know more about the OSCB Asst. Manager & Banking Asst. Admit Card 2022 go through this article.
- 1 OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card 2022
- 2 OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Exam Pattern
- 3 Process to download OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card
- 4 Guidelines about Examination Centres
- 5 General Instructions for Examination Day
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card 2022
To download the OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card 2022, candidates have to submit their login credentials on the admit card login page. Only those candidates will be considered as eligible whose application forms were accepted by the Bank and the notifications about the release date of admit card will be sent to the candidates on their registered contact number via SMS. For transparent materials related to OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card 2022 keep scrolling below.
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Hall Ticket 2022: Glance
|Bank Name||Odisha State Corporative Bank (OSCB)|
|Post Name||Asst. Manager Grade-II & Banking Asst Grade-II|
|Release date of Hall Ticket||10 days before the exam date|
|Exam Date||Feb/March 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Viva-Voce|
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Exam Pattern
- Asst. Manager Grade-II
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Banking Asst. Grade-II
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
The authority has the full right to do the modifications in the structure of the examination pattern. Other detailed information about the examination will be given on the Admit Card.
About OSCB Asst. Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card
- Participants should not postpone the decision to download the OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card otherwise they may face the server issue while downloading the admit card.
- They should make sure that the details mentioned on their admit card are clearly visible or not. If they aren’t visible then they should contact the authority and request them to rectify it.
- Don’t try to fold or do any kind of writing on the admit card because it will considered as unfair means and candidate will not allowed to enter the exam venue.
- Keep the admit card till the Viva-Voce round.
Process to download OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card
- Select OSCB’s official website link (rcsodisha.nic.in).
- Under the section of ‘Notifications’, locate for ‘OSCB Asst. Manager & Banking Asst. Admit Card’ link.
- Once you get successful in finding that link, tap on it and the login page will get open.
- Submit the details needed on that page and then tick on ‘Login’ option.
- Have patience for few minutes and your OSCB Asst. Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card will be visible to you.
- Go through all the details, mentioned on the admit card and then at last download the file.
Details mentioned inside hall ticket
- Candidates Name.
- Roll No.
- Parent’s Name/Guardian Name.
- Exam Name, Venue, Date & Time.
- Candidates Photograph.
- Candidate & Supervisor Signature.
- Other Instructions.
Guidelines about Examination Centres
- The detail about the examination centre will be mentioned on the applicant’s admit card.
- No request to change the examination centre/venue will be entertained by the authority.
- The Odisha State Corporative Bank have full authority to cancel or add the examination centre.
- OSCB also holds the right to allot examination centre to the candidate other than the choice he/she has made.
- Choice of option once made by the candidate regarding the examination centre will be considered as final.
- Candidate have to appear on the examination date at their own expenses/risks and the bank will not take any reponsibility of their injury or losses.
General Instructions for Examination Day
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination venue at least 01 hour before the actual time mentioned on the hall ticket to complete the formalities easily.
- The applicant have to produce their OSCB exam Admit Card, photocopy of government ID’s and colored passport size photograph for cross-verification.
- You are guided to mentored to follow the Covid-19 protocols like: social distancing, face covered with mask/face shield, carry a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Leave all kinds of electronic devices, books, notes outside the examination hall at safe place beacuse the officials will not take the responsibility in case they are lost.
- Your attendence will be taken via biometric system so make sure that your photograph, signature & left-thumb impression matches which you uploaded on the application form.
OSCB Asst Manager & Banking Asst Admit Card: Links
|Admit Card||Out Soon|
|Asst. Manager Official Notification||Click Here|
|Banking Asst. Official Notification||Click Here|