OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2022: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the main exam for the post of Combined Auditor. The admission letter for the main exam was released on 28 January 2022 on the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. ossc.gov.in. All the aspirants are hereby informed to download their admission letter before the exam date so that they can carry it on the day of the exam. Go through the article to get the latest update on the hall ticket.
Latest Update (28 Jan 2022): The authorities have released the hall ticket today. The link to download the admit card is available in our article
OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2022
Candidates have to download the admit card for the main exam separately. The officials will release the admit card separately. They will get the link from the home page of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
|Article type||OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Combined Auditor|
|Exam date||3rd and 4th February 2022|
|Release date of admit card||28th January 2022|
OSSC Combined Auditor Exam Scheme 2022
The preliminary examination is already over, and now candidates are waiting for the main examination. Candidates can start downloading the admit card for the main examination. Below is the paper pattern for the main exam.
- The main exam will be in three parts, Part I,II and III. The exam will be objective type
- Paper I will be of 100 marks and the questions will be asked from methamatics and reasoning.
- Paper II will also be of 100 marks and the questions will be asked from English, general knowledge and computer application.
- Paper III will be of 50 marks and the candidates will be asked to write Essay and Letter in English and odia language.
- Paper I and II will be of 2 hours.
- Paper III will be of 1 hour.
- The Main examination is totally OMR sheet based test
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer.
Steps To Download OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2022
Candidates can now download the admit card for the examination shortly. It has been made available to the candidates on the official website of OSSC. It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. The authority will not allow the candidates to sit for the exam without the hall ticket. Below is the procedure to download the admit card for the exam.
- To download the admit card for Combined auditor main exam, visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. ossc.gov.in.
- After you have landed to the site, now search for the OSSC Combined Auditor admit card link on the what’s new section.
- Now after you find the link for the exam click on the link, then you will be directed to a new page.
- On the new page you have to enter the required details, and after that click on submit option.
- The admit card will appear before you, click on the download option to download your admit card.
- Take a printout of your admit card and keep it safe with you for your future use.
Candidates have to carry some documents along with the admit card on the day of the examination. The document is required for the candidate’s identity verification. While entering the exam hall, the authority will identify you through your documents. It is compulsory for every contender to bring the required documents. Here is the list of the documents, candidates have to carry any one of these documents for identification.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Any government issued id
(Aspirants will have to carry any one of the above documents along with the admit card to the exam centre)
Details Mentioned in the OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card
There are some important details mentioned in the admit card. Candidates must check the details before downloading them. Here we have listed the details stated in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Name of the exam conducting body
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and time of the exam
- duration of the exam
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the authority
- Category of the candidate ( SC/ST/OBC)
- Gender of the candidate Male /Female)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instruction for the day of the exam
Note -: candidates have to strictly follow the Covid protocols on the exam day. Applicants have to maintain the social distancing, keep their hands sanitize and wear three-layer masks in the exam hall.
|OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2022 (For 4th Feb)||Click Here|
|OSSC Combined Auditor Admit Card 2022 (For 3rd Feb)||Click Here|
|OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment Detailed notification||Click Here|