OSSC Combined Technical Services (Group B) Recruitment 2022: The OSSC has released bumper vacancies under Combined Technical Services (Group B) in various departments of the state. The online registration window to apply for the post will get activated from 11th Nov 2022 onwards. The last date to submit the Odisha Group B application form is 10th Dec 2022 at www.ossc.gov.in. Dear reader, if you are interested in the Odisha Group D Recruitment then go through this article.
- 1 OSSC Combined Technical Services (Group B) Recruitment 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Group B Recruitment 2022
- 3 How to apply for OSSC Group B application form 2022?
- 4 FAQs
OSSC Combined Technical Services (Group B) Recruitment 2022
All the applicants applying for the OSSC Group B recruitment 2022 must complete the registration process as per the guidelines before the last date at www.ossc.gov.in. Once the date gets expired then the commission will directly close the registration window.
No hard copy of the Odisha Combined Technical Services application form will be accepted by the commission. The submission of incomplete application forms will be rejected by the officials. In the remaining sections of the article, we’ve covered the OSSC Group B highlights, vacancies details, application process and many more.
OSSC Group B Online Form 2022: Overview Table
|Commission Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil) & Assistant Training Officer|
|Exam Name||Combined Technical Services Recruitment Examination|
|Article Type||Application Form|
|Availability of Application Form||11th Nov 2022 to 10th Dec 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Medical Test, Interview|
OSSC Combined Technical Services Exam Vacancies
The distribution of such a huge of amount vacancies among the posts is mentioned in the table drawn below. You are also informed that the vacancies are tentative and might increase/decrease depending on the commission’s decision.
|Post Name||Department Name||Vacancies Available|
|Jr. Engineer||EIC (Public Health)||101|
|Jr. Engineer||Director of Municipal Administration||30|
|Jr. Engineer||Director of Textiles||01|
|Jr. Engineer||Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department||421|
|Jr. Engineer||Water Resources Department||451|
|Jr. Engineer||Director of Fisheries||04|
|Asst. Training Officer||Director of Technical Education & Training||217|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Group B Recruitment 2022
The candidates who are planning to apply for the above-mentioned post are supposed to pass some eligibility criteria decided by the recruitment body. Aspirants passing those criteria will be permitted to access the OSSC Group B registration window. Check out the particulars mentioned in the table below to know about the criteria:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The applicant applying for the post of JE must possess a Diploma in Engineering from a well-recognised institution. |
(b) Individuals applying for the ATO post must be a holder of Technical Qualifications (ITI/Diploma/Degree) from an institution approved by NCVT/AICTE.
|Age Limit||(a) The age limit for the post of Jr. Engr is between 21 years to 38 years old as on 01st Jan 2022.|
(b) The age limit for ATO posts is 18 years to 38 years old as on 01st Jan 2022.
|Common Criteria’s||(a) The applicant applying for the post must be citizenship of India with a domicile certificate of the state. |
(b) He/She should be mentally and physically fit without any symptoms of diseases and must have a good nature.
(c) They should’ve passed Class 10th/Class 12th with Odia as a language subject.
(d) They must be able to read, write and understand Odia.
How to apply for OSSC Group B application form 2022?
Dear reader, we hope that you must have learned a lot of topics that are linked with OSSC Group B recruitment 2022. Now it’s time to come across the procedure needed to be followed during the OSSC Technical Services application process 2022. We hope that you will go through each point thoroughly without skipping any part.
- Start the process by visiting OSSC’s official website i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Tick on the ‘Apply Online’ tab available on the top right side of the home page.
- Click on the ‘New User’ link and read all the instructions.
- Then press on the ‘Proceed To Registration’ button.
- Fill in the details asked on the registration form and click on the ‘Proceed’option.
- Enter the OTP inside the box and tap on the ‘Next’ box.
- Inside the registration page, submit all the asked details and tick on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then the credentials will get generated on a separate page.
- Press the ‘Go To Login’ option and fill in the credentials.
- On the applicant dashboard page, click on the ‘Preview Registration’ button.
- Now cross-examine each section so that the details filled inside the form are correct.
- In the end, tap on the ‘Submit Application’ box.
- The pop-up window with the message about your application form submission will appear on your screen.
- Complete the process by taking out the hard copy of the application form.
- Keep it secure until the completion of the selection process.
OSSC Group B Recruitment Selection Process
Post the scrutinisation of the application forms, the eligible applicants will be invited for the first stage of the selection process i.e. ‘Written Test’ whose schedule will be announced soon. After the conclusion of Stage-I, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the ‘Medical Test’ followed by the ‘Interview Round’. At last, the final list of candidates will be uploaded online and the candidates having their names on the list will be issued with a ‘Joining Letter’.
OSSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022: Links
|Look Into||OSSC’s Official Website|
|Link to be activated soon||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Open||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The applicants have to upload the left thumb impression picture & a scanned image of their signature in the prescribed format.
The registration window for the Odisha Technical Services post will get open from 11th Nov 2022 till 10th Dec 2022.