OSSC Sub Inspector PET Admit Card 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is conducting the recruitment for various posts like Sub-inspector, Handwriting Bureau, CID, CB-2018. The authority will be soon conducted the Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test for the post of Sub-inspector. The written exam will be conducted on 19th January 2022. The candidates who qualify physical standard and physical efficiency test will be allowed to sit for the viva voice cum Physiological Test on 20th January 2022.
The OSSC Sub Inspector Admission letter is now available on the official portal. The link to download the admission letter is now available here.
The admit card for the examination will be issued to all the candidate who has filled the application form correctly. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission from 15th January 2022 by entering their application number and date of birth. The link for the admit card will be available here for the candidates so that they can get the admit card from there. If you are eager to get more information about the post then you are on the correct page. Read the full article to know more about it.
OSSC Sub Inspector PET Admit Card 2022
The admit card is one of the most important documents to carry on the day of the exam at the examination centre. If any candidate fails to carry the hall ticket then the authority will not allow the candidate to sit for the exam. Download the admit card and take a hard copy of it for further use.
|Article type||OSSC Sub Inspector PET Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Odisha Staf Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Sub Inspector|
|Release date of admit card||15th January 2022|
|Exam date||19th January 2022|
|Viva voice cum Physiological Test||20th January 2022|
Before downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the details mentioned in the hall ticket. Below is the list of important details mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicant’s name
- Name of the examination entre
- Exam name
- Candidates roll number
- Venue of the exam centre
- Date and time of the exam
- Duration of the exam
- Signature of the applicant
- Signature of the authority
- Code of the exam
- Important instruction for the day of exam
- Canndidate’s photograph
- Date of birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicants’ category ( SC/ST/OBC)
Procedure to download the OSSC Sub Inspector PET Admit Card
All the aspirant candidates who have filled the application form for the post of Sub Inspector can download the admit card for the exam. Aspirants who do not have any idea about the procedure o download the hall ticket are advised to read the article till the end. Given below are the steps to get the admit card:
- To download the admit card for the Sub Inspector post, visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- After you go to the official website the home page will open. There you have to search for the OSSC Sub Inspector admit card link on the What’s new section.
- Click on the link and then the new page will open. There you have to enter the required details like your application number and date of birth. After that submit the information.
- Now the admit card will open before you on your screen. Check the details on the admit card and click on the download option to download your admit card.
- After downloading the admit card take the hard copy of the hall ticket and keep it safe with you for your future use.
There are some important documents that candidates have to carry along with the admit card for identification. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the id proof with them so that the exam conducting body can identify the applicants. Below is the list of the required documents candidates have to carry any one of the id proof.
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Voter id
- College Id card
- Bank passbook
- Candidte’s employee id
- Driving license
- Applicant’s recent clcked passport size photograph
- Any other government issued id
The authority of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission has strictly asked all the candidates and invigilators to follow the covid-19 guidelines implemented by the government. While appearing for the exam in the allotted examination centre candidates have to wear masks. Maintain social distancing and keep sanitizing your hands. Candidates who are double vaccinated can appear for the exam and candidates who did not take their second dose should get it done soon.
OSSC Sub Inspector PET Admit Card: Schedule
|Release date of admit card||16th January 2022|
|Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test||19th January 2022|
|viva voice cum Physiological Test||20th January 2022|