OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022: To provide education among the deserving residents of the country, aspirants register for the Teacher position offered by various commissions of the state. Such a step is taken by Odisha State Selection Commission (OSSC) for the 2022-23 session. The commission is inviting applications for the Teacher’s posts from 16th Dec 2022 till 15th Jan 2023.
All the participants are hereby informed that the submission of the Odisha Teacher recruitment form 2022 should be done through an online medium from ossc.gov.in with all the guidelines. To learn about the OSSC Teacher recruitment 2022 concepts, read the article till you reach its conclusion.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment Notification 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission will appoint 7,540 applicants for the post of Regular Teachers at the Government Secondary Schools. Before proceeding towards the Odisha Teacher application process, they are instructed to go through the notification available below or ossc.gov.in. All the contestants must enter the legal particulars inside the ଓଡିଶା ଟ୍ୱେଅଜୀଟା 2022 ରେକରୁୱିଟମେଣ୍ଟ ଫୋରମ୍ରେ. In the rest of the section of the post, you will encounter the topics that are related to ossc.gov.in Regular Teacher recruitment 2022.
ossc.gov.in Regular Teacher Recruitment 2022: Glance
|Recruitment Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Available||Trained Graduate Teachers|
|Application Form submission dates||16th Dec 2022 to 15th Jan 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Documents Verification|
|Pay Scale||TGT (Arts, PCM, CBZ, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu & Urdu: Rs.35,400 per month |
Physical Education Teacher: Rs.29,200 per month
Odisha Teacher Vacancies Distribution 2022
As per the notification, the commission has divided the total number of vacancies as per the candidate’s category to give an equal chance under the Indian Reservation System. Following the vacancies mentioned in the tabulated form, they are tentative and might experience as per the commission’s decision. In the following segment of the article, we’ve explained the division of proposed posts as per the categories:
ଓଡିଶା ଟେଂଟୱେର ଏଲିଗିବିଲିଟି ରେକଇଁରେମେଂଟସ 2022
A detailed description of the OSSC TGT eligibility criteria for 2022 is available in the table shared below:
|General||(a) They must hold the citizenship of India with the domicile of Odisha. |
(b) He/She should have good character, and a good physique and be free from organic defects or bodily infections.
(c) The candidate must hold the passing certificate of Class 10th & Class 12th duly signed by the Examination Head.
|Age Limit||(a) To be eligible for the above-mentioned post, the candidate must have attained the age between 21 years to 38 years as on 01st Jan 2022.|
|Upper Age Relaxation||(a) The upper age relaxation of 05 years will be assigned reserved categories, Women candidates and 10 years belonging to the PWD category. |
(b) To attain age relaxation, all the candidates must submit their category certificates during the application process.
Download Regular Teacher Educational Qualifications
How to apply for OSSC Teacher online form 2022?
- Commence the application process by appearing on OSSC’s official website (ossc.gov.in).
- Press on the ‘Apply Online’ tab and the ‘On-going Recruitment’ page will get open.
- Click on the ‘New User’ box available on the right side of the page.
- Read the instructions and tick on the ‘Proceed to Registration‘ button.
- On the pop-up window tick on the ‘Ok’ box.
- Once the registration page opens submit your details.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed’ option.
- You will receive the login credentials on your registered mobile number & email address.
- To get redirected to the application form, tap on the ‘Login’ tab.
- On the login page, enter the required particulars as per the demand.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You will get redirected to the application form.
- Proceed with the online process by filling in the details accompanied by the document upload.
- Once the transaction will get completed save the file on your device.
- Put an end to the application process by taking out the printout of the registration form & application form.
Crucial documents for OSSC Teacher online form 2022
Intending to submit the ଓଡିଶା ଟେଂଟୱେର ଅଁଳିନେ ଫୋରମ୍ରେ 2022, it’s essential for all the participants to attach some documents that will be verified by the experts to prove their identity. They should make sure that the documents they are going to upload inside the application must be uploaded as per the format. The commission authorities will immediately reject the online form submitted in the absence of the following documents:
- Passport size photograph, Signature image & Left/Righ thumb impression are all in jpeg/jp format.
- Marksheet, Certificate of educational qualification and Aadhaar Card copy in the format of pdf.
- Category certificate & Birth certificate.
OSSC Teacher 2022 Recruitment: Links
|Look Into||OSSC’s Main Page|
|Activate Now||Registration Portal| Login Portal|
|Download & Read||Notification|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The applicants aren’t supposed to pay any application fee during the Odisha Teacher application form 2022.
All interested candidates must submit the online form of OSSC Regular Teacher on or before 09th Dec 2022 via online method.
All the contestants must enter the legal particulars inside the ଓଡିଶା ଟ୍ୱେଅଜୀଟା 2022 ରେକରୁୱିଟମେଣ୍ଟ ଫୋରମ୍ରେ. In the rest of the section of the post, you will encounter the topics that are related to ossc.gov.in Regular Teacher recruitment 2022.