OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a notice for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts. Online applications are invited from candidates who possess all the required qualities. In addition, the Odisha Nursing Officer application process starts on 27th Jan 2023. This article will help in understanding the process of recruitment and more. If you are interested in the job position then you must read the article completely as we have shared all the important details on the OSSSC nursing officer recruitment.
- 1 OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2023
- 2 OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How To Apply For OSSSC Nursing Officer District Cadre Posts?
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2023
The commission will be filling up more than four thousand vacancies through this recruitment process. It is a great opportunity for all job seekers. The post vacancies are available in 30 district establishments and 13 medical colleges and hospitals under the Health and Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha.
All the candidates have been given time to submit the OSSC Nursing Officer application till 17th Feb 2023. Continue to read the article to get information on eligibility criteria, required documents, online applications, and more.
Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Concerned Authority Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Title||District Cadre posts of Nursing Officer-2023|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Number of Vacancies||7483|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Status||27th Jan 2023-17th Feb 2023|
|Article Type||Application Form|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. Otherwise, the commission will not approve your application form. These criteria help in finding the best candidates for the post. It could be both qualitative and quantitative. To be considered eligible, you must have fulfilled these requirements on the date of advertisement:
The candidate must be under the age group of 21 to 38 years old. categories specified under this table have been given age relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of government:
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Candidates||Five Years|
|Person with Disabilities||Ten Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Relaxed by the total period of service rendered in Defense Service|
|Contractual Nursing Officers|
(OSH&FW Society/ Scheme and ASHAs)
|Max. age: 45 years old|
- Completion of Senior Secondary Education from a recognized board
- Must have studied Odia language as a subject in middle school and passed the subject in the final examination.
- Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from medical college
- Should be registered under Nursing Council in State and must possess a valid registration certificate
- Should be an expert in the Odia language.
Pre-Requisites For Online Application Form
We have listed all the required things for filling up the information in the application form. Having them ready before time will enable a smooth process. As for the documents that need to be uploaded, they should be visible and scanned properly.
- Scanned Candidate’s Signature – 20 to 50 KB
- Scanned Coloured Passport Size Photograph – 20 to 100 KB
- Personal Email Id and Mobile Number
- All the required documents for filling up the details in the application form
How To Apply For OSSSC Nursing Officer District Cadre Posts?
All the candidates have to register in the portal first to get the user id and password to access the online application portal. If you are already a registered user then you have to log in with your old id & password to re-register for the recruitment. Follow the following steps for registration and filling out the application form:
- Go to https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘New User’ button if you are registering for the first time.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘Proceed to Register’ button.
- Fill out details for registration, create a username & password, and upload the signature file.
- Once the registration process is completed you will have to log in to access the application form
- Provide all the details with the help of valid documents/certificates.
- Upload all the asked documents
- Preview the details once before the final submission
- Download and take a print copy of the form for future reference.
Odisha Nursing Officer-2023 Selection Process
The commission will conduct a written examination for all the eligible candidates. It will be held in all the districts of the state. For this, the commission will post a notice in the local newspaper and official portal regarding the conduct of the exam. It is mandatory to pass the examination to get appointed. Eventually, the authority will release a list of all the selected candidates. Where the shortlisted ones will have to go through a document verification process for final selection.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Look Into||OSSSC Official Website|
|Download & Read||Odisha Nursing Officer Detailed Recruitment Notification|
|Open Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
This article communicates all the important details of the OSSSC nursing officer recruitment. We hope this page is helpful for all the candidates applying for the posts.