PM Kisan Edit Registration 2022: PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana is a central government’s welfare scheme launched by PM Narendra Modi on 24th February 2019 to safeguard the interests of farmers by providing financial assistance to cut out their expenses incurred on farming. Nine instalments have already been credited to the farmer’s account. This article guides the user with complete details of the PM Kisan Edit Registration Form, incentives, registration, correction, and tracking beneficiary, etc. under the scheme’s portal.
Incentive Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
PMKSY has an immense cover of financial assistance for the beneficiaries under it. The beneficiaries are entitled to a sum of Rs 6000 per annum which is been granted in uniform proportion in every 4 quarters making Rs 2000 provided in each quarter. Once the authentication of the data of the beneficiaries is cleared, through Direct bank transfer the funds are transferred to the account of the beneficiary.
- 1 PM Kisan Edit Registration
- 2 Online Registration Under PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme
- 3 Edit Mobile Number Information in PM Kisan Nidhi Correction
- 4 Track Beneficiary List under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
PM Kisan Edit Registration
Since the farmer’s beneficiaries are prone to committing mistakes in case of aadhar card, account number, Mobile number, basis farmer details etc, or any other relatable information. Therefore below we have provided them with the online/offline registration methods and the ways to edit the details under the scheme’s portal.
Register Offline for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
For registration under the PMKSY the applicant must follow the process provided below:
- Go to the official web portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi .
- From the homepage click on the PM Kisan Application Form Annexure present inside the Farmer corner section.
- The Offline Application form will appear and shall be downloaded to your device.
- The 3 Page PDF will contain the segments as follows:
- The first page will contain the Personal details section in which the Registration details such as Basic, family, land record, address information is to be provided.
- The second page will comprise the Bank details of the applicant and a section of undertaking whereby the applicant will need to provide consent to the guidelines and enter the Date, Name, Place, and address of the applicant.
Online Registration Under PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme
Registering online requires the applicant to undergo the procedure provided below :
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan Nidhi
- Once the homepage appears in front of the screen, the applicant will need to navigate the Farmers Corner located on the right inside the homepage.
- From the Farmer corner segment the applicant will need to choose and tap on the ‘New Farmer Registration‘ hyperlink provided in the initial which will redirect to the separate window of the New Farmer Registration Form for which the image has been displayed below:
- The information which applicant needs to enter here is as follows:
- Aadhar Card Number
- Verification code inside the textbox from the generated CAPTCHA
- Choose the state of the application from drop-down
- Lastly tap the Search Button located on the bottom which wil further open the online destined form of the scheme which the candidate shall fill and submit.
Editing Aadhar Information under PM Kisan Nidhi Correction
To edit the Aadhar Card record, go through the procedure explained below:
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Yojana.
- Inside the PMKSY homepage , click on the ‘Edit Aadhar Failure Records‘ provided under the Farmers Corner.
- A redirected Aadhar Details form will appear in which the details of Aadhar Number and verification text is to be provided.
- Once the beneficiary clicks the Search button, the Aadhar Card edit corner will appear.
Edit Account number Information in PM Kisan Nidhi Correction (PMKSY)
The procedure to edit the Account details under PMKSY is mentioned below:
- From the homepage of PMKSY, click on the ‘Edit Aadhar Failure Records‘ option located inside the Farmers Corner
- A separate redirected portal will appear on the screen whereby the applicant shall ‘Edit Account Number‘ by providing the same inside the textbox and also writing the verification code inside the image text.
- The applicant’s information of the Account number will be displayed provided during the time of applying for the scheme.
Edit Mobile Number Information in PM Kisan Nidhi Correction
In case the mobile number entered by the beneficiary seems to be wrong or entered mistakenly of someone, the beneficiary has the option to edit the Mobile Number information as mentioned through the procedure below:
- From the Farmer Corner of the official website of PMKSY, the beneficiary needs to click on the ‘Edit Aadhar Failure Records’ which on being redirected will open a separate page from where the option of Edit Mobile Number located on the third place needs to be tapped.
- Further the beneficiary needs to provide the Mobile Number and Captcha code and click the Search option as can be seen from the image below
- Now a Mobile Number edit portal will appear in which the applicant will be required to enter the current mobile number and the option to reset the number provided before the OTP appeared on the number.
Correct the Farmer Information under PM Kisan Nidhi Correction
To rectify the details of the Farmer beneficiaries, the phenomena mentioned below need to be implemented:
- From the Edit Aadhar Failure Records window under the Farmers Corner , the Applicant will need to select the Farmer Name through the option menu.
- Now the details section will appear given in the below image whereby the beneficiary will need to provided the following information:
- State, District , Sub district, Block and Village from their respective drop down.
- Enter the Official name of the beneficiary and captcha before clicking the Search.
- An editable window will open of the Personalised information of the Farmer where the beneficiary shall edit the details he/she has omitted or provided incorrect.
Edit Self-Register Farmer Details
In case the Farmer has omitted or provided information that appears to be incorrect from his/her end, he may follow these steps to rectify the information:
- From the Farmers corner click on the ‘Updation of Self-Registered farmer‘ which will redirect to the new window whereby the beneficiary is required to write the Aadhar Number and generated captcha.
- On clicking the search option, the editable window to make changes into self-registration will appear in front of you.
Track Beneficiary List under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
A beneficiary who wants to check their name and access the list of Beneficiaries of PMKSY must go through the procedure described below:
- Similarly to the above processes, the beneficiary under the PMKSY shall click the “Beneficiary List” option located under the Farmers Corner.
- The redirected window to track the Beneficiary list will open whereby the details listed will need to be provided:
- Name of the state applicant belongs to
- District of the Beneficiary
- Once the localised information is provided , beneficiary shall click on the Get Report button which will display the Beneficiary list along with the mention of the Name of the beneficiary in the same
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Helpdesk
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the beneficiaries are provided with the helpdesk to resolve their complaints or enhance the scheme through the feedback received. We have provided the details of the helpdesk below:
Telephone Number of the Helpdesk: 155261 / 011-24300606, 011-23381092
Beneficiaries or visitor shall also mail their concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application
The PMKSY Application has been specifically designed for android devices and is available in the play store. One shall download the application on following the procedure given below:
- Open the play store of your Android Device.
- Inside the search bar, write PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Once the search results appear, Tap on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and click the Install button
- The APK of PMKSY will be downloaded successfully on your device
PMKSY Yojana provides the registered farmers with a financial cover of Rs 6000 throughout the year in 3 quarterly segments with Rs 2000 in each.
The PMKSY beneficiaries shall edit their information under Edit Aadhar Failure Records from the Farmer corner section in the portal.
PM Kisan Nidhi scheme web portal is as follows: https://pmkisan.gov.in/NewHome3.aspx