PM Kisan KYC Process: The government of India has launched the PM Kisan Yojana for all farmers. Now the farmers do not have to worry about the expenses of farming. The government will provide all the farmers with financial assistance. Farmers will be able to work on their land without worrying about money as the government will be providing the farmers with Rs.2000 per month for their land. The amount has been sent in installment to the farmer’s account and every month farmers buy all the necessary things for their land.
PM Kisan KYC Process
Till now the government has already delivered the money to all the farmers for the betterment of their land. Ten installations have been done so far. This time the government will be giving the 13th Installment to all the farmers. But before that, all the farmers who want to receive the 13th instalment in their bank account, have to complete the KYC first.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan KYC Process- Overview Table
|Article type||PM Kisan KYC Process|
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme launch by||The government of India|
|Last date for KYC|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to all the farmers|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers of the country|
PM Kisan KYC Process Mode
All the farmers have to do the KYC to get the next instalment in their bank account if anyone fails to do it within the above-mentioned time then the money will not be transferred to their account. The registration for doing KYC will be done both offline and online mode. You can do the online KYC by visiting the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. pmkisan.gov.in. And if you want to do the offline KYC then you have to visit your near common Service Center along with your aadhar card. You can do the KYC on your computer or mobile phone if you are choosing the online procedure.
PM Kisan KYC Last Date
All the farmers who have applied for the PM Kisan yojana scheme are hereby informed that you will be soon getting the next instalment of the scheme in your bank account. But before that, the last date of KYC has been fixed by the government. So if you want the amount to be transferred to your bank account then you have to do the KYC till the notified date. After that, no other chance will be given to the farmers to complete the KYC, so make sure to complete your KYC timely.
How To Complete PM Kisan KYC Process?
All the eligible farmers can do the KYC, online as well as offline mode. To do the KYC follow the below procedure.
- To do the KYC, first visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- After you have visited the official site then on the home page, click on the eKYC option under the Farmers corner.
- After you have clicked on the option, then you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you have to enter the required details on the next page.
- After you have entered the required details then tap on the search option.
- Then an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which is linked to your aadhar card.
- Lastly, your PM Kisan KYC will be done successfully.
Procedure To Edit Aadhar Card details
All the farmers who are going to complete the KYC of their account also have to upload the details of their aadhar cards while completing the process. But if anyone wants to edit their aadhar details then they can do it by just following the below-mentioned process.
- To edit the aadhar card details you have to first go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then on the right side of the main page you have to tap on the Aadhar failure record.
- Once you tap on the related option then on the next page will open and there you have to choose any one among the four options under Search By- Aadhar number, Account number, Mobile number, Farmer name.
- After you have selected the option then enter the aadhar number and captcha code.
- Now after entering the details tap on the search option.
- Then lastly, you will be able to edit your aadhar details.
How To Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status?
All the farmers who have been receiving Rs.2000 per month in their bank account can also check the beneficiary Status of their account. The 10th instalment has been completed and now the 11th instalment will be transferred to the farmer’s bank account. If you want to check your beneficiary status then you must follow the below procedure for it.
- To check the beneficiary status you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then tap on the Beneficiary Status option which is available under the Farmer’s corner.
- Now after you have clicked on the link then you will be taken to a new page. There you have to enter the required credential like aadhar number and account number.
- After you have entered the required details then you have to click on the get date option.
- Now after that you will be able to check the beneficiary status successfully.
PM Kisan KYC Process: Important Links
|PM Kisan eKYC||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana||pmkisan.gov.in|
The motive is to provide financial assistance to all the farmers all over India.
Rs.2000 will be given to each and every farmer per month in their bank account.