PM Yasasvi Entrance Exam Result 2022: Organised by NTA, the PM Yashasvi exam 2022 successfully concluded on 25th Sep 2022 at various exam centres. All the registered candidates who appeared in the exam are now waiting for the announcement of the result and the same has been released on 25 November 2022 whose link is live now at yet.nta.ac.in. Those who will pass the entrance exam will be preferred for the scholarship. Kindly, go through the article to learn about PM Yasasvi Entrance Exam result 2022.
Update; Applicants may now download the exam result from this page.
PM Yasasvi Entrance Exam Result 2022
The applicants can check their Yasasvi Entrance Test result 2022 by submitting the credentials at the candidate login page. The agency officials will not adopt any other medium of declaring the yet.nta.ac.in 2022 result with the candidates.
Accompanying the PM Yasasvi scholarship exam 2022, the answer key, cut-off & merit list will be hosted on the portal. The rest of the data about PM Yasasvi entrance exam 2022 can be collected from the remaining sections of the article.
yet.nta.ac.in 2022 PM Yashasvi Scholarship Result: Overview Table
|Examination Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Yojana Name||PM Young Achievers Scholarship And Scheme For Vibrant India (YASASVI)|
|Yojana Objective||to provide top education to OBCs/EBCs & DNTs|
|Exam Name||YASASVI Entrance Test (YET)|
|Exam Date||25th Sep 2022|
|Display of Provisional Answer Key & Recorded Responses||5th October 2022|
|Publishment of Final Answer Key||25 November|
Yasasvi Entrance Exam Answer Key 2022
Within a week or 10 days after the conclusion of the entrance exam, NTA will publish the provisional answer key for the YET exam 2022 along with the applicant’s recorded responses at their portal. With the help of the answer key, the examinee will be able to prepare the rough marks they might score after the evaluation process.
The candidates will be allowed to challenge the provisional answer key within a specified time on the payment of Rs.200 per question. The panel will examine the objections raised by the applicants and the objection with correct details will be revised accordingly. Once the revision process will get concluded, the final answer key will be published online.
PM Yasasvi Merit List & Result Declaration
- Merit List: Based on the marks achieved by the applicants in the entrance exam, the NTA will prepare the YET 2022 merit list. The list will be displaying the names of those shortlisted examinees who qualified for the exam by scoring equal to or more than the qualifying marks/cut-off marks.
The state-wise merit list will be prepared by NTA and will be available on yet.nta.ac.in. Since the exam is especially for reserved categories so it can be assumed that the passing marks for all the candidates will be the same.
- Result Declaration: The National Agency will prepare the PM YET result 2022 using standard procedure. The applicants can download their respective scorecard through login credentials and the declaration date of the PM Yasasvi entrance exam 2022 result will be announced soon on the portal.
How to download NTA PM Yashasvi Scholeraship Result 2022?
Go through this section of the post and read the stages needed to be followed to download the PM Yashasvi Result 2022.
- Open the NTA YET’s official website (yet.nta.ac.in).
- Under the section of ‘Useful Links‘, tick on the ‘Login’ option.
- On the candidate login page, enter your application number & password.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Cross-examine the contents mentioned inside the scorecard.
- In the end, download the file and take out its printout for future use.
PM Yasasvi Result Date 2022: Links
|Check||NTA YET Official Website|
|Download||Provisional answer key|
|Result to be released soon||Applicant Login (link to be activated soon)|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
National Testing Agency will release PM Yasavi result 2022 in the upcoming month of the year at yet.nta.ac.in.
In case, more than two candidates score the same mark in YET 2022 exam, then the following methods will be used to dissolve the tie:
1. The older candidate will be given preference.
2. Application number in ascending order.