PSEB 8th Class Result 2021: Punjab board has declared PSEB 8th class Result 2021. All students can download their Punjab 8th Result 2021 from the below link. As soon as the results announced, we provided the result link on this page. Officials had conducted the exams a few months back. As soon as the results are announced, simple and direct links for downloading the PSEB 8th class result 2021 have been provided on our site. From the link, you can easily download the Punjab 8th result.
Latest Update: PSEB 8th Class Result 2021 has been released now. Follow below link to check it.
- 1 PSEB 8th Class Result 2021
- 2 Check Punjab Board 8th Class Result by Name
- 3 Relevant Information Indented on the 8th Board Result
- 4 Re-checking or Revaluation for PSEB 8th Class
- 5 Punjab Board 8th Class Supplementary Exam
- 6 Points to Remember
- 7 How to download the PSEB 8th Board Result 2021?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
PSEB 8th Class Result 2021
Every year the 8th Board exam is conducted by the authority of the board. Many students participate in this program. After the examinations are over, the students will be on a look out for the results until the results are declared. Punjab Board has released the result on 18th May 2021.
As soon as the examinations the over, the sheets will be sent for the evaluation process. Once the evaluation was done, the board has announced the PSEB 8th class result 2021. This process generally takes up to 1 month. As the exams were over on 7th April, the results are expected to be declared in first or second week of the month of MAY.
Important Points Regarding PSEB 8th Class Result 2021
|Conducting Body||Punjab School Examination Board|
|Class Name||8th Class|
|Last Date of Exam||7th April 2021|
|Result Release Date||18th May|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online Mode|
Check Punjab Board 8th Class Result by Name
Once the official released the 8th result, you can download it very easily. Punjab Board provides the facility to check the result by name also. If students do not remember the roll number, he/she can also view the result by their name. Just enter the name and download the board result.
Download 8th ਕਲਾਸ ਰੇਸੁਲਤ Board Result via Message
You do not need to worry even if you find any complication in accessing your result as below we have provided 4 simple steps following which you can access your result. Students can download the result through SMS also.
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phones.
- Type a message like this: PB10 <Roll Number>
- Send the typed message into this number: 5676750
- View your result.
Relevant Information Indented on the 8th Board Result
Punjab Board Results holds important details related to the students and their scores. Below we have listed down the particulars that are mentioned in the result.Students must check all the details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Board Name
- Class Name
- Name of Father
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- All subject name
- The Gain Scores in Each Subject
- Status of Candidate (Pass or Fail)
- Total Number
- Registration Number
Also view >>> UP Board 10th Result 2021
Marksheet for PSEB 8th Board
Marksheet is provided by the respective schools of students. The downloaded scorecard will not be consider as the original one. Students must collect their mark sheets after result declaration. The stats for this year exams will be very interesting to note as this year marks the transition of education from school’s classroom to Google’s classroom. Imapct of the online education will be clearly visible in PSEB 8th class result 2021.
Re-checking or Revaluation for PSEB 8th Class
After the declaration of the results, some students are not satisfied by their marks or some of them feel that their answer sheets have not been evaluated properly. For this, the board provides a facility called the revaluation process.This process enables an individual student to sent his/her copy for re-evaluation.Registration forms for revaluation process will be filled online on the official portal. In the Scrutiny process, the copy of the scholar will be reviewed. The authority releases the result of revaluation on the official site.
How to apply for the scrutiny process?
- Open the official website of Punjab Board.
- Search for the Revaluation link on the homepage.
- Enter your details and submit the login form.
- Pay the fees for the revaluation process.
- You are now registered for the re-checking.
Punjab Board 8th Class Supplementary Exam
Unfortunately, if some students did not pass the exam. Punjab board provide a 2nd chance to those students through supplementary exams. Supplementary exams is an opportunity for those students who have failed to pass in the board examinations.
Give the exam with all your hard work and score great marks. Students can practice previous year questions to clear their concept. Prepare the basic idea first and then go for the higher questions. Authority offers all the information about the supplementary exam on the official site.
What to do After 8th class Result Announcement?
When the authority discloses the result, eligible students can register for the next class. Fill the application forms of 9th class from their school. 9th class is a step up for students so , the students must study hard in the next class.
Points to Remember
Here are some points that students must keep in mind.
- Download the PSEB 8th Class Result from the official site, once the scorecard is notified.
- Check all your details carefully and if find any type of correction inform the exam authority.
- You have any doubts related to your marks, then submit the revaluation application form.
- Keep result protected for future purpose.
- Compartment exams are one last opportunity for students who did not pass the exam.
- After result declaration, students who qualify the exam can register for higher class
In November 1969 PSEB came into the existence. The Punjab School Education Board organizes exams for the students. Every year a huge number of students participate in these examinations.
Phone Number: 0172- 5227423, 5227424, 5227425
How to download the PSEB 8th Board Result 2021?
Many students do not the proper steps to download the result. So we are providing you the whole process, follow the steps and download the result.
- Open the web browser, go to the official website of PSEB.
- You will see the “Result” option on the menu bar present on the home page.
- The new page will open in front of you, search for “8th Class Result” link.
- Hit the link, in few seconds “Login Window” will appear on the screen.
- Enter your information like date of birth and roll number in the login page.
- Click the “Find Results” button and submit your details.
- Finally, you can see your scores and download it from the website.
Click the given link to check the PSEB 8th class Result –> Check Here
Frequently Asked Questions
A.Yes, you can also download your result by your name.
A.It has been released on 18th May 2021.
A.All steps are very simple and well to do: visit the official website of the Punjab Board –> search for the 8th class result link on the home screen –> result link will be seen if available –> click on the link –> fill all the details on the login form –>submit the form –> now you check your marks and download it from the website on your system.
A.Yes, we will also provide you the direct link of 8th Class result, from this site you can download your result.
A.The official website of PSEB is pseb.ac.in
A. Do not worry, board provides a second chance to those students who unable to pass the exams. You can give Compartment exams.
Hello everyone, if anyone have any difficulty or question related to PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 can ask in comment area given down we will give your answers soon.