PSEB Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card 2020
Examination schedule for PSEB master cadre Teacher Examination is uploaded. Written examination for master cadre under Punjab Education Board will conduct on 27, 28 and 29 December 2020. Candidate who have applied for this post can expect admit card very soon. These admit card will made available on official website at least five days before examination. Written examination will occur on specified date across state. Candidate who have applied for the post can attend the test with admit card. Here we have provided detailed review regarding PSEB master cadre teacher admit card 2020. Procedures to download admit card and hall ticket is provided here.
Punjab Education Board is a state Run organisation. Duty of this board is to conduct examination for recruiting teacher. Recently a notification is released by board for recruitment of 3704 Master cadre teacher. Eligible Candidate from Punjab and other state has applied for the post on specified date. With the application candidate will shortlist for mock interview and written examination. Candidate who will qualify both stages with great marks will be allotted this post. It is one of the reputed posts for applicant who wants to make career in teaching.
|1||Exam organiser||Punjab Education Board|
|2||Name of recruitment||PSEB master cadre Teacher|
|4||Exam dates||27, 28 and 29 December 2020|
|5||Admit card release||1 week before exam|
How To Get PSEB Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card 2020
To get hall ticket for Punjab Education Board master cadre recruitment candidate have to follow given steps. Complete procedure is provided below:-
- First go to the official website of PSEB
- To visit directly on the page click here and it will navigate to the home page
- Here option for PSEB master cadre teacher hall ticket is provided
- Click on the link and provide the login credentials
- This login credentials is shown to candidate at the time of filling application form
- After filling all the login details click on submit button
- Admit card will show on the screen
- Print the admit card for examination and download it for future reference
- These admit card is important as it is required and the examination hall along with identity proof.
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਿੱਖਿਆ ਬੋਰਡ (ਪੀਐਸਈਬੀ) ਦੇ ਅਧਿਕਾਰੀ ਦਸੰਬਰ 2020 (ਟੈਂਟਿਵ) ਦੇ ਚੌਥੇ ਹਫ਼ਤੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਐਸਐਸਏ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਮਾਸਟਰ ਕਾਡਰ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਦਾਖਲਾ ਕਾਰਡ ਜਾਰੀ ਕਰਨਗੇ। ਅਤੇ ਅਥਾਰਟੀ 27, 28, 29 ਦਸੰਬਰ 2020 ਨੂੰ 3704 ਮਾਸਟਰ ਕਾਡਰ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਪੋਸਟਾਂ ਲਈ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆ ਕਰਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਯੋਜਨਾ ਬਣਾ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ. ਉਮੀਦਵਾਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਖਾਤਰ, ਅਸੀਂ ਪੀਐਸਈਬੀ ਮਾਸਟਰ ਕਾਡਰ ਟੀਚਰ ਹਾਲ ਟਿਕਟ ਨੂੰ ਡਾ downloadਨਲੋਡ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਸਿੱਧਾ ਲਿੰਕ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਸੀ. ਅਤੇ ਲਿੰਕ ਨੂੰ ਸਰਗਰਮ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ ਇਕ ਵਾਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਅਧਿਕਾਰੀ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਉਪਲਬਧ ਕਰਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ.
Details Available On Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card 2020
After downloading this admit card candidate have to carry this along with identity proof. As examination date is not that far for written it will be conducted on 27th, 28th and 29th December 2020 is Candidate should be prepared. After downloading this admit card candidate must check all the details provided in hall ticket. It is mandatory to check all the details. So, if there is any discrepancy in the information it can be rectified at earliest. List of information available on hall ticket are:-
- Exam conducting board
- Name of the recruitment
- Candidates name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Date time and venue of examination along with landmark
- Reporting time
- Registration number and roll number of candidate
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Space for signature of candidate in front of invigilator
- Detailed instruction to be followed at examination hall
Documents Required At Examination Hall
Candidate must visit examination centre one day before examination to avoid any misinformation related to address. Candidate should reach examination hall at least 30 minutes before reporting time so as to avoid any traffic condition. List of documents required at examination hall are given below:-
- Printout of admit card
- 1 original identity proof along with a photocopy
- Candidate can carry identity proof like
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving licence
- Ration card
- College identity card
- Bank statements having photo
It must note that all the identity proof must have clear photo and date of birth over it. If photo is not clear candidate must carry at least two photographs along with them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. This examination will be conducted on 27th, 28th, 29 December 2020.
Ans. It is expected that admit card will be released 5 days before examination.
Ans. For the post of Master cadre teacher, 3704 posts are announced.
Ans. Punjab Education Board official website is ssapunjab.org
Ans. It consists of written examination and interview. Clearing exam with merit marks is important to get selected as teacher.