Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023: The Pune Cantonment Board is inviting Indian citizens to apply for Safaikaramchri and various posts on 168 posts. The recruitment process at Pune Cantonment Board 2023 is online & offline. Aspirants applying online must submit their Cantonment Board, Pune 2023 application by 04th April 2023 by 06:00 pm at pune.cantt.gov.in.
However, candidates living in rural areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, J&K, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi (Subdivision of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh), Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshwadeep who are going to apply offline must submit their applications 11th March 2023 by 06:00 pm.
Applicants should visit Cantonment Board, Pune official website to download the offline application form for selected posts. Check the complete details about the Pune Cantonment Board recruitment 2023 by exploring the article.
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
The acceptance of any application after the announced date will be rejected or not considered by the recruitment organisation. The applicants must submit their Computer Programmer, Safaikaramchari or other posts 2023 applications correctly with all the instructions. At any stage, if the application is found incorrect then the application will be cancelled.
The salary structure for various designations is as per the rules and guidelines of the recruitment organisation. Under no circumstances, the application fee once paid will be refunded/adjusted during the future recruitment stages. The direct link to the Pune Cantonment Board window along with the offline application is attached below.
pune.cantt.gov.in Application Form 2023: Overview
|Ministry||Ministry of Defence|
|Board Name||Pune Cantonment Board|
|Application Submission Dates||04th March 2023-04th April 2023|
|For selected Rural Areas||11th April 2023|
|Selection Procedure||as per posts|
पुणे छावनी परिषद 2023 Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria
To be appointed to the post offered by the पुणे छावनी परिषद 2023, all the participants need to fulfil the criteria announced by the recruitment organisation. Go through the file shared below to learn about the post-wise educational qualifications, age limit and many more. Anyhow, if they fail to satisfy those criteria then their application won’t be accepted by the organisation.
Pune Cantonment Board 2023 Application Fee
During the पुणे छावनी परिषद 2023 application process, all the applicants have to pay a certain amount as an application fee to complete their respective application forms. The application fee has been divided as per the candidate’s category. The fee once paid will be adjusted/refunded to the applicants. Check the table to know about the category-wise application fee:
|Unreserved and Others||Rs.600|
Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023
Delhi University Recruitment 2023
NSCBMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
How to apply online for Pune Cantonment Board recruitment 2023?
- Open the Pune Cantonment Board’s official portal i.e. pune.cantt.gov.in.
- Under the ‘Information’ drop-box, tick the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- On the recruitment page, select the ‘Online Application for recruitment to 168 posts’.
- Go to the ‘Apply’ tab and enter the asked details.
- After submitting the details, select the ‘Send Verification Code’.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Enter the OTP and tap on the ‘Submit OTP’.
- Tap on the ‘Create Login’ button after entering the password.
- You will get connected to the applicant login window.
- Fill out the login credentials then click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Enter the profile date by tapping on the ‘Create’ box.
- Submit your details along with the documents uploaded (passport-size photograph and signature).
- Tap on the ‘Done’ option and your profile will be created at the portal.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ option for the post you are willing to apply for.
- Enter the essential qualifications along with additional qualifications and upload the documents.
- After reviewing the application, tick on the ‘Pay Fees’.
- Choose the method through which you are going to pay the fee.
- Download the application soft copy and keep it safe for future reference.
Individuals applying especially for the Disinfector, Mazdoor, Safaikarmachari, Store Coolie and Ayah posts can also submit their pune.cantt.gov.in recruitment application form 2023 via offline mode. Send the application form duly filled through Indian Post to the ‘Chief Executive Officer, Office of the Pune Cantonment Board, Golibar Maidan, Pune 411001, Maharashtra State’ along with the Demand Draft of the application fee.
पुणे छावनी परिषद 2023 Selection Procedure
To get issued with joining letter from the recruitment organisation officials, all the participants need to be a part of the stages included in the पुणे छावनी परिषद 2023 selection procedure. Applicants failing to pass any stage during the selection procedure won’t be issued the joining letter. To know about the post-wise selection procedure, carefully read the file shared below:
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023: Links
|Look Into||Pune Cantonment Board Portal|
|Apply Here||Registration Portal| Login Portal|
|Download File||Offline Application Form|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Through this recruitment drive, a total number of 168 vacant seats of various designations will be filled with worthy candidates.
The selection procedure schedule to shortlist the candidates will commence soon by the recruitment board.
All the participants are informed that the Pune Cantonment Board 2023 application submission’s last date is 04th April 2023.