Punjab Curfew E-Pass Apply Online Lockdown Emergency ePass Status: The people who are indulging in the transaction or movement of essential goods and services across the city and interstate can apply for the Punjab Curfew E-Pass. In April 2021, the Chief Minister of Punjab has imposed mini Lockdown due to the Global Pandemic known as Corona-Virus.
The government of Punjab had issued an advisory on their official website (www.epasscovid19.pais.net.in) about the procedure to apply for the Punjab Corona Curfew E-pass. However, before issuing the Curfew Pass the official will conduct the verification of the document which will be required to be submitted at the time application.
- 1 Punjab Curfew E-Pass
- 2 Punjab Curfew e-Pass- Quick Overview
- 3 Important Steps Taken By Punjab Government (COVID-19)
- 4 Punjab Curfew ePass Eligibility
- 5 Steps To Apply For Punjab State Curfew Pass
- 6 Procedure to Track the Status of Curfew E-pass Application
- 7 Frequently Asked Question
Punjab Curfew E-Pass
It is known that people are facing problem due to the lockdown which has been imposed to break the chain of Corona Virus.
- In recent time’s government of Punjab has taken various steps to curb the outreach of Corona Virus.
- The government has made an arrangement for the ease of the citizen of Punjab to apply for the lockdown pass through the portal of Punjab government.
- The person can apply for the Punjab Curfew E-Pass who is in need to transfer from one city to another in terms of medical treatment or some urgent issue.
- The service providers which are involved in the movement of essentials services can apply for the movement E-pass through the Punjab government website or by visiting the office of the authorized authority.
- Anyone can ask for assistance at this time by dialing the helpline number of the Punjab government i.e. 104.
- The process to apply for the Curfew Pass will be explained in the next segment of the article.
Punjab Curfew e-Pass- Quick Overview
|Curfew Pass Issuing Body||Punjab Government|
|Website to apply for E-pass||www.epasscovid19.pais.net.in|
|Article Related to which Category||Punjab Curfew E-Pass|
|Reason Behind issuance of Curfew E-pass||Lockdown|
|Who can apply for Curfew Pass||Healthcare workers, logistic |
Employees, Workers involved in
Transportation of Essential Products
Important Steps Taken By Punjab Government (COVID-19)
Punjab Government has taken various important steps to prevent the risk of transferring or outreach of the deadly virus called COVID-19 in the state of Punjab. The government is actively monitoring the cases of the Corona Virus. The Punjab Government has made a monitory room, especially for the Corona Virus.
Given below are some of the steps taken by Punjab Government in the recent time.
- The Punjab government had announced a special package to maintain the economic condition of the people living in the state of Punjab.
- Punjab government is taking steps to distribute essential food material to the families who are under below the poverty line by taking the data from the food and civil supplies department of the state.
- Set up of monitoring office to handle issue related to the curfew, movement of essential goods or to analyze the growth of Corona Virus within the state
- The government had made various provisions in the ration card by adding free essential goods to the poorest families in the state.
- The Punjab Chief Minister has announced to provide a free one cylinder every month for three consecutive months as per the guidelines of the central government.
- The people who owned Jan Dan Account will also get entitled to get approx Rs 500 per month.
- There are also other steps has been taken recently to reduce the pain of the common man by allowing the home delivery of the essentials goods.
Punjab Curfew ePass Eligibility
The motto of the Punjab government to launch the facility of the Curfew E-Card to promote movement of the essential goods and the people working in the industry that been allowed to work during the phase of country lockdown. The list of services that have been allowed to apply for the Punjab Curfew E-Pass
- Medical Worker includes people working in a hospital, medical shop, pharmaceutical factories, the supply of pharmacy products, working in hospitals, etc.
- Nagar Nigam Workers include the laborers who are responsible for the cleaning of society, sanitization work, etc.
- Media Employees includes working in both print and electronic media.
- Supply- Chain all work related to the movement of the essential goods across the state through any means of transport.
Documents & Information Required For Punjab Curfew E-Pass
The issuance of the Punjab Curfew E-Pass is subject to the approval or verification of the supportive document by the concerned officer. The resident of Punjab is required to check the list of given documents required at the time applying for Punjab Curfew E –Pass Application that is been given below:
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph
- Identity Card such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id Card, etc
- Name and address of the applicant
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- The details of the vehicles and the details can be registration numbers, etc.
- Reason for the movement of the vehicles
- Time duration of the movement from one place to another
Note – Issuing of the Punjab Curfew E-Pass Card is subject to the successful verification of the reason and the document for the visit. The applicant can check the status of the Curfew E-pass on the official website of the Punjab Government and can expect to be issued within 48 hours from the date of online application.
Steps To Apply For Punjab State Curfew Pass
- The citizen needs to open the Punjab government website to apply for Punjab Curfew E-Pass.
- Then you need to click on the visitor pass section on the first page of the Punjab government website.
- If you haven’t registered yet, then you need to create your account on the website.
- After generating User id and password, you need to log in through the Sign-in section on the right side of the webpage in order to apply for the E-pass Application.
- After getting logged in on the website of the Punjab government, then the application will appear on your screen.
- After that, you will be asked to mention details like category & sub-category of the pass, name of the district.
- In the next section, you need to mention details like applicant name, the purpose of the visit, address, mobile number, vehicle detail, the time duration of the visit, etc.
- After filling all the details mentioned in the previous step, then you need to upload the relevant document explained to you on the first part of the article in the supportive format.
- At the last, you will be asked to mention the reason for the visit to proceed further to apply for the curfew pass.
- Then you need to click on the submit button to apply for the Punjab Curfew pass.
Direct Link to Apply for Punjab Curfew-E pass – Click Here
After submitting the curfew pass application, the officer will hold a verification for the reason for the visit and will approve or disapprove the application status. The curfew E-pass will be sent to the applicant registered mobile number and email id which are required to be printed on the vehicle at the time of the movement.
Procedure to Track the Status of Curfew E-pass Application
- Once you are done with the application part then you can able to track the status of the application through the website of the Punjab government.
- Once the verification part will be over the officer will update the status of the application on the portal of the Punjab government.
- To check the status of the application, then you need to open the Punjab government website and need to mention the application number on the application status tracker.
Frequently Asked Question
The worker or employees working in the industry that are servicing the people in the state of Punjab in this current scenario of a global pandemic. The industry includes the healthcare segment, cleaning worker, the logistic worker involved in the movement of the essential goods, etc.
Creation of the curfew pass is subject to the approval from the authorized authority of the Punjab government, after completion of the verification procedure it will take up to 48 hours for the issuance of the new E-pass.
The people living in the state of Punjab can fill the application for the E-Pass on the official website of the Punjab government. The official website of the Punjab government is www.epasscovid19.pais.net.in.
Once can view the status of the curfew pass application on the website of the Punjab government with the help of the allocated application number generated at the time of applying for the E-pass.