Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 Postal Circle Application Form Eligibility Grameen Dak Sevak
India post has released recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak. This time this is for North West circle. Punjab GDS recruitment 2020 has started. This recruitment process is started on 12th November 2020.
Registration fee submission and completing of application form will continue. Last date to fill application form is 11th December 2020. This article will provide all information regarding this recruitment. Punjab GDS recruitment 2020 is one of the most awaited recruitment.
- 1 About Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 Postal Circle Application Form
- 2 Eligibility criteria for Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020
- 3 Important Dates
- 4 Application fee For Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020
- 5 Punjab GDS vacancies
- 6 Selection Procedure For Punjab GDS
- 7 Basic Salary Of Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020
- 8 How To Apply For Punjab GDS
About Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 Postal Circle Application Form
India post has announced circle 3 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak. A total of 516 vacancies has announced by department. Candidate who have eligibility and interested in this job can apply from official website. Candidate must have the minimum eligibility criteria which have been described below.
Eligibility criteria for Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020
To fill this form there are some eligibility criteria which a candidate must have. List of those eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have knowledge of Punjabi language.
- This knowledge should be in read, write and speak format
- Candidate must know cycling
- Candidate must have passed 10th examination from a recognised board.
- Marks of this examination will be based for merit preparation.
- Candidate must have knowledge of computer.
- Candidate with minimum age of 18 years can apply for this post.
- Maximum age limit for this post is 40 years
- However there is some Age relaxation according to categories.
To fill this application form candidate must follow these dates. If candidate skip any date they might feel problem later.
- Starting of registration and fee payment is 12th November 2020
- Last date for registration and payment of fee is 11th December 2020
- Date for apply online is 12th November 2020
- Last date to apply is 11th December 2020
Application fee For Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020
To fill this application form, basic fee charged to candidate.
- For general candidate it is hundred rupees
- For SC ST and physical disable candidate 0 rupees
- All female category candidates are exempted from paying fee.
Punjab GDS vacancies
A total of 516 vacancies are announced by department. They are sub categorised in different category. Recruitment for vacancies are:-
- For general candidate-
- Other backward class-
- For scheduled caste-
- For scheduled tribe-
Selection Procedure For Punjab GDS
To get selected as Gramin Dak Sevak, candidate should cross these stages:-
According to qualification of candidate merit list is prepared. This merit list will contain name of candidate according to marks scored in 10th examination. Candidate having higher qualification will not get any priorities. Candidate knowledge in computer will also play a big part in merit preparation. Once candidate get position in merit list they will call for document verification. After passing document verification, medical test is done before recruitment.
Basic Salary Of Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020
There is time related continuity allowance for Gramin Dak Sevak
- This is 10000 rupees minimum for 4 hours level 1
- 12000 rupees minimum for 5 hours level two slab
How To Apply For Punjab GDS
To apply for Punjab GDS recruitment 2020, candidates have to register themselves first. Complete procedure is described below. Follow these steps for application form fill up:-
- First open official website
- Click here to visit directly
- There is one option for registration
- Click over that link
- At the time of registration basic details of candidate is asked
- The details are name, father’s name, mobile number, date of birth, community, gender, physical disability (if there is), Board in which Higher Secondary Education passed, state in which Higher Secondary Education passed, year of passing, 10th certificate and roll number of 10th class.
- After registration an one time password is sent to number.
- With this registration number and password login in website
- Now it is time to fill personal educational and experience details
- Fill all details carefully and upload documents in documents uploading section
- Upload photograph, signature and relevant certificate in next stage
- Now it is required to pay fee
- Payment of fee is for general, OBC, EWS candidate
- 100 rupees need to be paid through online mode
- Candidate can use credit card, debit card, net banking to pay fee
- After payment of fee press the submit button to complete application
- Take printout of this application for further processor and future reference
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Punjab GDS application can be filled till 11th December 2020
Ans. Total 516 vacancies are there. This is subdivided into different categories.
Ans. Candidate must have cleared Higher Secondary Education for recruitment.
Ans. For this circle local language is must.
Ans. Candidate must have knowledge of cycling. If they know riding bike then it will also be considered.
Ans. Female candidate from all categories are exempted from fee.
Ans. Aspirant up to age of 40 years can apply for this post. But there is some age relaxation in different categories.
Ans. To visit official website directly click here