Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Application Form Eligibility Grameen Dak Sevak
India post will release recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak online. Punjab GDS recruitment 2022 will start soon on the official website. The application procedure will be done online. This article will provide all information regarding this recruitment. Punjab GDS recruitment 2022 is one of the most awaited recruitment.
- 1 About Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Application Form
- 2 Eligibility criteria for Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022
- 3 Important Dates
- 4 Application fee For Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022
- 5 Punjab GDS vacancies
- 6 Selection Procedure For Punjab GDS
- 7 Basic Salary Of Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022
- 8 How To Apply For Punjab GDS?
About Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Application Form
India post will now announce circle 4 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak. Several vacancies will be announced by the department. The candidate who has eligibility and is interested in this job will be able to apply from the official website. The candidate must have the minimum eligibility criteria which have been described below.
Eligibility criteria for Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022
To fill this form there are some eligibility criteria that a candidate must have. A list of those eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have knowledge of Punjabi language.
- This knowledge should be in read, write and speak format
- Candidate must know cycling
- Candidate must have passed 10th examination from a recognised board.
- Marks of this examination will be based for merit preparation.
- Candidate must have knowledge of computer.
- Candidate with minimum age of 18 years can apply for this post.
- Maximum age limit for this post is 40 years
- However there is some Age relaxation according to categories.
To fill out this application form candidate must follow these dates. If candidates skip any date they might face problems later.
- Starting of registration and fee payment: To be announced
- Last date for registration and payment of fee: To be announced
- Date for apply online: To be announced
- Last date to apply: To be announced
Application fee For Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022
To fill out this application form, a basic fee is charged to the candidate.
- For general candidate it is hundred rupees
- For SC ST and physical disable candidate 0 rupees
- All female category candidates are exempted from paying fee.
Punjab GDS vacancies
Several vacancies will be announced by the department. They will be subcategorised into a different category. Recruitment for vacancies are:-
- For general candidate-
- Other backward class-
- For scheduled caste-
- For scheduled tribe-
Selection Procedure For Punjab GDS
To get selected as Gramin Dak Sevak, the candidate should cross these stages:-
According to the qualification of the candidate merit list will be prepared. This merit list will contain the name of the candidate according to marks scored in the 10th examination. Candidates having higher qualifications will not get any priorities. Candidate knowledge in computers will also play a big part in merit preparation. Once candidates get a position on the merit list they will call for document verification. After passing document verification, a medical test is done before recruitment.
Basic Salary Of Punjab GDS Recruitment 2022
There is a time-related continuity allowance for Gramin Dak Sevak
- This is 10000 rupees minimum for 4 hours level 1
- 12000 rupees minimum for 5 hours level two slab
How To Apply For Punjab GDS?
To apply for Punjab GDS recruitment 2022, candidates have to register themselves first. The complete procedure is described below. Follow these steps for application form fill up:-
- First open official website
- There is one option for registration
- Click over that link
- At the time of registration basic details of candidate is asked
- The details are name, father’s name, mobile number, date of birth, community, gender, physical disability (if there is), Board in which Higher Secondary Education passed, state in which Higher Secondary Education passed, year of passing, 10th certificate and roll number of 10th class.
- After registration an one time password is sent to number.
- With this registration number and password login in website
- Now it is time to fill personal educational and experience details
- Fill all details carefully and upload documents in documents uploading section
- Upload photograph, signature and relevant certificate in next stage
- Now it is required to pay fee
- Payment of fee is for general, OBC, EWS candidate
- 100 rupees need to be paid through online mode
- Candidate can use credit card, debit card, net banking to pay fee
- After payment of fee press the submit button to complete application
- Take printout of this application for further processor and future reference
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Punjab GDS application dates have not been released by the authority.
Ans. The vacancies have not been released yet on the website.
Ans. Candidate must have cleared Higher Secondary Education for recruitment.
Ans. The candidate must have knowledge of cycling. If they know riding a bike then it will also be considered.
Ans. Female candidates from all categories are exempted from fees.
Ans. Aspirants up to the age of 40 years can apply for this post. But there is some age relaxation in different categories.