Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Punjab Police Officials have recently announced the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021. All the aspirants can now visit the official Punjab Police Portal to apply for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021. In this article we have given the complete information about the Punjab Police Bharti 2021, Punjab Police Constable Documents, Latest Updates, Constable Registration process, etc. to guide the applicant.
- 1 Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Latest Update
- 2 Punjab Police Constable Documents Requirement 2021
- 3 Punjab Police Constable Eligibility Requirements 2021
- 4 How to Apply for Punjab Police Constable Bharti 2021?
- 5 Punjab Police Constable Selection Stages
- 6 Punjab Police Bharti 2021 Constable FAQs
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Latest Update
Punjab Police has officially released the vacancies for the post of Police Constable on http://punjabpolice.gov.in portal of Punjab Police. The Official Punjab Police Constable Notification 2021 has now been uploaded on the official portal of http://punjabpolice.gov.in/RecruitmentsMain.aspx. As per the Punjab Police Official notification 2021 , the Constable posts of total 4362 has been released on the portal. This comprises the District Police Cadre for 2015 posts and 2343 posts for Armed Police Cadre. The Punjab Constable Registration window is now active from 16th July 2021 and will commence till 15th August 2021. As of now the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Examination is expected to be conducted by the month of Septemeber 2021.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021: General Overview
Aspirants for Police Constable Vacancy 2021 shall check the brief tabular description located below:
|Name of the Article||Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Commanding Authority||Punjab Police|
|State Covered||Punjab Division|
|Police Constable Posts||4362|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Punjab Police Constable Application Starts||16th July 2021|
|Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Last Date||15th August 2021|
|Vacancy Type||Police Constable|
|Punjab Police Official Website||http://punjabpolice.gov.in/|
|Punjab Constable Recruitment 2021 Link||http://punjabpolice.gov.in/RecruitmentsCT.aspx|
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Exam 2021 Registration
The aspirants of Punjab applying for the Punjab Police Constable Bharti 2021 will need to Register under Punjab Police Recruitment Portal 2021. Check below the process mentioned for Punjab Police Bharti 2021 Registration :
- First of all, the candidate will need to visit the official website of Punjab Police Recruitment Exam 2021 portal
- Now once the portal appears in front , the Applicant must tap on the Recruitment option located inside the service corner on the left which will open the hyperlink.
- Next the Applicant must click on the Recruitment to the Post of Constable to fill out the Punjab Police Constable Application Form 2021.
- To begin, the candidate must provide the First , Middle and Last Name. Here the name should be written as per Official certificate avoiding any kind of salutation.
- Next Provide the Date of Birth in the given format as per the official records as on 1st January 2021
- Specify Gender
- Then Provide Email Address (in use) and Mobile number along with simaltaneous confirmation
- On the bottom , click on the I Agree to provide consent to the terms and guidelines and the captcha code generated on the screen
- At last click on the Generate OTP button located on the bottom
- Your Punjab Constable Application 2021 will be created successfully.
- Rest of the Punjab Police Constable Application process 2021 has been mentioned completely below
Punjab Police Constable Documents Requirement 2021
All the aspirants will need to be ready with a handful of Documents required in order to get Punjab Police Constable Eligibility. Check out the Documents list provided below to be uploaded during Constable Vacancy Form Punjab 2021:
- A passport size photograph of dimensions as 4.5 cm * 3.5 that too in a colour format
- A scanned copy of the Candidate signature
- Copy of the High School Matriculation certificate
- Copy scanned of Class 12th Intemediate examinations’ result
- An Identity card issued by the Government
- Provide the Graduation/Diploma / Certificate course marksheet
- Lastly provide a mandatory Punjabi language certificate to confirm the proficiency in Punjabi language.
Punjab Police Constable Eligibility Requirements 2021
The aspirants are required to fulfill the following eligibility principle in order to successfully register for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate applying for the Punjab Police Constable Posts 2021 must be a bonafide cirtizen of the Indian terrirtory.
- The minimum age to apply for the Punjab Police Constable is 18 year whereas the maximum age listed is 28 years as on 1st January 2021.
- Applicant must have secured his Class 12th examination from a recognized institution.
- The Punjab Police Physical Requirements for Constable vacancy for both District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre is as follows:
- For Male candidates the minimum height required is 168 cm OR 5 ft 6 inches.
- For Female applicants the minimum desired height is set to 157 cm or 5 feet 2 inches
How to Apply for Punjab Police Constable Bharti 2021?
After the Registration, we have given below the complete Procedure to fill the Punjab Police Constable Bharti 2021 :
- Once the Punjab Police Dashboard of the user is created, it will be displayed on the screen as can be seen from the image below.
- Applicant needs to select the Constable option from the menu bar and tap on the ‘Click for New Application’ button located on the bottom
- Now the Punjab Police Constable Application Portal will open in front of you.
- The Punjab Police Instructions will appear on the top. Here the candidate needs to scroll down a bit and CONSTABLE IN DISTRICT POLICE AND ARMED POLICE, CADRES OF PUNJAB POLICE 2021 corner will appear on the screen
- The Candidate will need to check the Personal details provided during the time of Punjab Constable Registration
- Now the Punjab Domicile section will appear where applicant has to select Indian Nationality, select the Punjab Domicile with Yes or No and the Caste Category ( General / SC / BC )
- After this provide the Other details such as whether Ex-serviceman or not and serving in governement PSUs or not.
- Not mandatory but it is preferred to be provide the social media platforms in which Punjab Police Applicant is available in such as Facebook , LinkedIN, Twitter , Instagram etc.
- Thenafter Choose the Home District, provide the face identification mark , 2 ID Proofs from the drop down ( Aadhar/Driving License / Voter ID / Pan Card / Passport )
- At next the Punjab Constable Bharti Applicant will need to enter the details of correspondence address such as Street, country, village, District, State and PIN Code.
- In case the Permanent address is also the same as Correspondence then mark it with select bar and tap on the Save and Next button.
- Now the Punjab Police Constable Applicant will move on to the Qualification Details
- Hereby Applicant will need to choose from all the choice bar provided regarding the track record such as criminal charges status , enquiry, detention etc.
- Now at last the Candidate will reach out to Upload Section where the Applicant will need to upload the Documents and do the payment.
- After the Punjab Police Constable Vacany Form 2021 Payment , the Applicant shall print the application and download the same for future reference.
Punjab Police Constable Selection Stages
Generally the Constable Selection Criteria undergoes the 3 level process. This is as follows:
- Level 1 ( Written Test ) – An Objective Type Questions Based Examination of total 100 Questions is conducted which comprises 100 marks respectively and has a duration of 120 minutes. The Syllabus is formed basically from the General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Reasoning, Language Skills, Punjabi and Digital Literacy.
Note: There is no provision of Negative Marking and the issuance of the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card will be before 1 week prior to the Examination date.
2. Level 2 ( Document Scrutiny) – The 2nd level is Document Scrutiny whereby once the Applicant passes the Written examination, his/her Desired documents are verified from the Punjab Police Official authorities in order to be promoted for the last level.
3. Level 3 (Physical Assessment ) – The last stage for the selection into the Punjab Police as Constable is of Physical assessment and measurements.
|For Female Applicants||Reach out 0.8 Km in 4 minutes 30 seconds or before|
Perform a Long Jump of 300 cms or above in 3 chances
Attain High Jump of 0.95 meters within 3 chances allotted
|For Male Applicants||1.6 km track of One lap to be finished in 6 minutes 30 seconds within One take|
Reach out to 380 cm or above in the Long Jump
Secure a High Jump on of more than or up to 110 cm
Note: Both HIgh and Long Jumps will contain 3 chances respectively
|For Female Former Servicemen >35 Years –||0.8 km race to be finished in 300 seconds in one take|
Attain a long Jump of 2.75 meters in 3 takes
Attain a high Jump of 0.95 meters in just 3 chances at maximum
|For Male Former Servicemen >35 years||In one take secure a 1.4 Km track with either Running or Walking in 9 minutes.|
Perform a total of 10 squats at once
|For Female Former Servicemen <= 35 years –||Complete 0.8 km in only 6 minutes time or before||For Male Former Servicemen<= 35 years||Reach out to 1.4 km long track within a time of 12 minutes through walk or sprint|
Do a total 10 squats in one chance
Punjab Police Constable Registration Cost
The Punjab Police Officials have set the Constable Application Form Registration Cost for the social categories as following:
- Rs 1000 ( including 400 Application and 600 Examination Cost )
- Former servicemen ( A sum of Rs 400 )
- For SC/ST/ BC students a chaarge of Rs 550 will be collected
- Economically Weaker sections (EWS) applicants too will be charged Rs 550.
Punjab Police Helpline
The Punjab Police Helpline is up for resolving the doubts and queries of aspirants regarding Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021. Punjab Police Online Complaint Number has been provided below to reach out for resolving the Punjab Constable Recruitment concerns:
Punjab Police Toll-Free Helpline Number – 18002102565
Note: Timings to call the Punjab Police Control Room number is between 9 am to 6 pm. The working weekdays are Monday to Saturday.
Punjab Police Bharti 2021 Constable FAQs
The Punjab Police Constable Application Deadline is 15th August 2021.
The Recruitment for the Constable post has been started from 16th July 2021.
A total of 4362 posts of Punjab Police Constable are out for the year 2021.
The Punjab Police Constable is entitled to a fixed salary of Rs 19900 per month at a minimum for Level 2.
Yes, the candidates belonging to the other state shall apply for the Punjab Police Constable Job Application 2021. But also the candidates need to fulfill the physical and educational requirements for Punjab Police along with possessing the native level of Punjabi.