Punjabi University Result 2021: Punjabi University conducted UG/PG courses Odd/Even Sem exams in Nov-Dec 2020 and in May 2021. Students who were waiting for the declaration of results can now see the Punjabi University official website. The results have been released online and students can check the results by entering their Login details. This article will provide you with major information and links related to the Punjabi University results.
Punjabi University Result 2021
|Name of an authorised body||Punjabi University|
|Category of Article||Results|
|Schedule of Exams||Nov-Dec 2020|
Punjabi University Results: Characteristics
A few characteristics of Punjabi University are listed below:
- University will not send any kind of hard copies/emails of the results to the students. It will be downloaded only from official website.
- Students will only be considered as pass if their name and marks is avaialble on the Result list.
- University will give the degree only to those students who’ve cleared the course without failing in any subject or without any backlog.
- The university will provide the facility of retotalling after the publishment of result but rechecking of answer sheet will not be allowed by the University.
- Students must visit the University website time to time to get the notifications related with the results and further procedure regarding the fees in next semester.
Punjabi University: Revaluation & Retotalling
Students have to fill an application form with a specific amount decided by the authority and the form must carry the subject name, course name in which they want their totalling to be done. The checking of the answer sheet will be done by the faculty of another department. Students will be given a particular under which they’ve to submit the revaluation application form. Once the allotted time gets expired then the form will not get accepted by the university and the results of re totalling will be declared separately.
How to check Punjabi University Result 2021
The procedure to check Punjabi University result 2021 are:
- Go to the official website of Punjabi University punjabiuniversity.ac.in.
- On the Home Page, click on ‘Examinations’ option.
- After clicking on that option, a drop box will get open.
- Under that box, click on ‘Results’ option.
- Then a web page will get open, on the left-hand side of the page you will see the list of different courses.
- Select your respective course and semester.
- Now fill in the details asked i.e. roll number.
- After entering your roll number, click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Your result will appear on screen.
Content present in Punjabi University Result 2021
Punjabi University results contain the following content:
- Students Name,
- Parents Name/Guardian’s Name,
- Course & Sem Name,
- Marks scored in each subjects,
- Total marks/percentage scored,
- End Remark (Pass/Fail/Back).