PUTHAT Admit Card 2022: The Punjab University is all prepared to conduct the Aptitude Test on 15th July 2022. Passing the examination provides a chance for getting admission into BHMCT and BTTM courses. The university allows applicants to sit in the exam by distributing PUTHAT 2022 admit cards. You can download it from the authorized portal on 8th July 2022. Applicants have to attend the exam at the venue mentioned on their admit card. Go through this article to know more about the PUTHAT Admit Card 2022. We penned down all the important details on this page.
- 1 PUTHAT Admit Card 2022 Download
- 2 PU PUTHAT 2022 Exam Hall Ticket Salient Points
- 3 How To Download PUTHAT 2022 Admit Card?
PUTHAT Admit Card 2022 Download
Applicants have to download their PUTHAT admit cards online. It is not distributed through the post. However, applicants who completed their application with a late fee will get it by hand. It will be issued to them by 12th July 2022. You can download the admit card after going through the puthat login page. Applicants who submitted the puthat 2022 application form are able to download their admit card.
After that, applicants are allowed to enter the puthat 2022 exam centre after showing the puthat.puchd.ac.in. hall ticket. Therefore, it is compulsory to keep it safe and secure and bring it to the exam centre.
You must keep the copy of the hall ticket till the last stage of the admission process. This is because it is needed during the PUTHAT counselling. It is important to note that the admit card provides temporary eligibility to sit in the exam. The issue of the admit card does not mean you are selected for admission. For selection, you have to pass all the stages with excellent performance. Add our page to your favourite list so that you can visit us timely. PUTHAT 2022 hall ticket direct page will be linked on this page.
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022
- Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship 2022
- Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2022
- PM Cares For Children Scheme 2022
puthat.puchd.ac.in Hall Ticket 2022: Highlights
|PUTHAT full form||Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test 2022|
|Concerned Authority||Panjab University|
|Offered Course||Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
Bachelor in Tourism & Travel Management
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
puthat.puchd.ac.in Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application Window||From 24th May to 30th June 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||2nd July 2022|
|Last Date for Uploading Documents||4th July 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||8th July 2022|
|Final Date for Issue of Admit Card Manually||12th July 2022|
|Examination||15th July 2022|
PU PUTHAT 2022 Exam Hall Ticket Salient Points
You can find all the important information about the puthat 2022 e-admit card in this paragraph. We advise you to go through these points to avoid trouble.
- You must have provided contact information while filling out the puthat 2022 application form. Keep the mobile number and email id active. Because the university informs you through that.
- A login id and password are needed. With these details, you can unlock the puthat login portal. It was generated after submitting the online application form.
- The puthat hall ticket is made with the information on the application form. Hence, the details printed on the admit card should be similar. For any mismatch, contact the concerned authority on time. So that the actions can be taken before the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test 2022.
- Also, you have to take one photo identity card with your PUTHAT 2022 hall ticket. Such as Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc. Applicants are not allowed to enter the exam hall without these documents.
- The applicants are not allowed to write anything over the information on the admit card.
- Check all the instructions given on your admit card. Moreover, it is required to be followed at the exam hall.
How To Download PUTHAT 2022 Admit Card?
Read this paragraph to download the admit card for the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test 2022. Here, we included steps that will help you in completing the download process. Furthermore, keep your PUTHAT login details ready for a smooth and hassle-free process. Now, follow the given steps or you can simply check the PUTHAT 2022 admit card download link at the end of this page.
- Start by opening the official site for the PUTHAT 2022 – http://puthat.puchd.ac.in
- After that, click on the relevant link for the admit card.
- The PUTHAT login page will appear then enter your username and password.
- Once you submit the details, the page will open your admit card.
- From thereon, you can download it and make a print copy as well.
- Keep the print copy safe for future use.
- Army Agneepath Agniveers Online Form 2022
- Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form 2022
- CUET 2022 Admit Card Date
PU Hotel Management Entrance Test Scheme
The authority will conduct the aptitude test on the given puthat exam date. Where the paper will carry 100 questions in total. Each question will be of one mark. Moreover, you have to complete the paper in one hour and thirty minutes. In addition, there is no deduction of marks for incorrect answers. Check the following table as well for detailed information:
|Name of the Subject||Total Questions|
|Hospitality Industry Awareness||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
puthat.puchd.ac.in Hall Ticket 2022: Key Links
|PUTHAT 2022 Prospectus||Click Here|
|PUTHAT exam admit card||Available Soon|
The mode of PUTHAT 2022 is offline. Also, you will get an OMR sheet to mark your answers.
The exam is going to be held on 15th July 2022.
Chandigarh is the exam centre for the Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test 2022. Moreover, other details will be mentioned on your admit card.
Thank you for reading our article. We hope this article was informative to all the applicants. However, if you still have doubts then ask your question in the comment box.